Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 5:11 PM
Default Broken Toki Wartooth facial hair, help?
Hello.

I'm writing this in hopes of getting help and I'm aware it's a bit of a long shot. Firstly, I'm not skilled or possibly intelligent enough to learn how to make mods/meshes ect. What I need, if possible is someone else skilled enough and smart enough to fix one item for me.

A few years ago a young woman in my fandom community made a fu-manchu for Toki Wartooth from Metalocalypse and it worked perfectly for years. Instead of showing up under facial hair, it was in eye shadow for some reason. I'm not sure if seasons broke it or just one of the latest updates but suddenly my Toki Sim was wearing eye makeup instead of his trademark facial hair. I have no idea how to fix it on my own. I still have the file. I'd even be willing to pay a bit of money for your time and troubles over paypal if you'd like.

Attached files:
File Type: zip  toki_fumanchu- installs in eye makeup!.zip (50.8 KB, 60 downloads) - View custom content
Description: The broken file.
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 8:14 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BloomsBase
http://www.bloomsbase.net/index.php...ategory/10-hair

THANK YOU SO MUCH. It shows up as actual facial hair!!

And look how happy you've made Toki!
Sockpuppet
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 10:36 PM
yes, i made a new file with the texture.
you no longer need the original
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 11:28 PM
yes, i made a new file with the texture.
you no longer need the original

I'm curious as to what happened to the old file and why it stopped working. Any ideas?
Sockpuppet
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 11:46 PM
the old file didn';t make sence to me, reason i cloned some facial hair instead.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:48 AM
the old file didn';t make sence to me, reason i cloned some facial hair instead.
Ahh. It was very likely a flaw then in the file itself, that it wasn't saved as facial hair and instead eyemakeup. Something in the recent updates must have over rode that. thank you very much. you saved my Dethsims.
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 5:14 PM
Please I want it too, how can I join in your page so I can download it?