Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 1:52 AM
Default max needs 24/7 mod
from sims 1 to sims 3 I have always hated the needs and always got a mod to deal with them so my sims could have a life and do things instead of peeing and sleeping all day.

so please oh please can sims 3 get a mod to make those nasty needs go away so sims can have a life!!! it would be nice to have a mod to keep the needs at max 24/7 so you dont ever have to deal with them and have time to go out and live.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 2:20 AM
What's the fun in the game when everything is at max?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 2:28 AM
you get to have a life and explore do things where is the fun in doing nothing but peeing and sleeping all day? what is the point in all the things to do in the game if you have no time to do them? I want to have a life and go out on the town meet people and do things not sit at home peeing and sleeping
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 2:56 AM
I would like to see a mod like that too.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rex705
from sims 1 to sims 3 I have always hated the needs and always got a mod to deal with them so my sims could have a life and do things instead of peeing and sleeping all day.

so please oh please can sims 3 get a mod to make those nasty needs go away so sims can have a life!!! it would be nice to have a mod to keep the needs at max 24/7 so you dont ever have to deal with them and have time to go out and live.

do ctrl + shift + c and then type in testingcheatsenabled after that zoom to your mailbox and on your keyboard hit the shift key then click the mailbox and select make needs static, viola max motives 24/7!
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 6:46 AM
thats i need that to because some time u like to stay out late and stuff..cool because i tryed befor and could not see nothing pop up on the box but i got it now thanks...

this is the way you should live , sims 2 forever ,

[QUOTE]come on over to the dark side & long live the sith==anakin skywalker
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 7:55 AM
it does not work for me.
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 9:38 AM
Actually you press ctrl + shift + c then type testingcheatsenabled true
then you go zoom in your mailbox and press shift + left click. Then click make all happy then make needs static. That should max out all your needs and make them not drop.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 2:03 PM
a mod would make it more easy so you don't need to do all that but I guess I could try that out...so no energizer painting for sims 3 huh
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 2:25 PM
We can barely get custom skin textures into The Sims 3 and you're hoping for a hacked painting? I think you're gonna have to wait a while for that.

Be glad that there's already a (surprisingly simple) way to do it in the game.
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 3:10 PM
well you could always download 'awesome mod' which improves game play automatically enables said cheat function and changes disappointing aspects of the gameplay. Link
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 7:41 PM
you can use the points earned in "life points" to buy so that you dont need to pee,and also so that u stay longer on max on every needs,