Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 4:56 PM
Default Help making Jazz Scripts
See uptil now I was using Einrei's Jazz Script in Einrei's mod for the drinking animation. Now I need to make my own jazz script and am unable to make one. Like I made a jazz script but when I save it and import it to S3PE I can't get a correct preview like in Einrei's mod

I already have the animations I need to use in the Jazz, I also have the coding to use (it'll be the same as in Einrei's mod just a different name) I just need to know how to save it and then properly import to S3PE Cause when I try importing to S3PE it doesn't work right Like it gets imported but doesn't work right

I'm using Smooth Jazz, it can open Jazz files inside package files fine but not the .jazz files directly tho

Any information, any help will be appreciated.
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 6:54 PM
Ok no worries I figured it out phew!! Now I just have one more problem which is not related to jazz so I'll ask in a different topic.