Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 2:09 PM
Sims 2 Categorizer issue
So, I'm really late to the party, and installed Sims 2 Categorizer from sim wardrobe. However, the support forum for it no longer exists, and I've ran into a small issue.

I used it to categorize a bunch of my cc, but very few of them actually appear now in my catalog. I had a lot where I placed the items I wanted to re-categorize, and when I use the eyedropper tool on some of them it goes to the correct category (like a snowboard I put in the hobbies>exercise) but the item doesn't actually appear there and no duplicate is made from the eyedropper. Help please?

My LJ / My Simblr
Formerly known as ShadowsMystery
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShadowsMystery
So, I'm really late to the party, and installed Sims 2 Categorizer from sim wardrobe. However, the support forum for it no longer exists, and I've ran into a small issue.

I used it to categorize a bunch of my cc, but very few of them actually appear now in my catalog. I had a lot where I placed the items I wanted to re-categorize, and when I use the eyedropper tool on some of them it goes to the correct category (like a snowboard I put in the hobbies>exercise) but the item doesn't actually appear there and no duplicate is made from the eyedropper. Help please?

Make sure you are actually using the right set of categories, there are groupings by room and by function, and also sorting for residential and community lots. When in doubt, use multiple categories, at least then your things should be available to you.