Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 4:02 AM
Default Bones Assingments, Trick?
Hi you all!

I am curently doing a second mesh using Poser 7.0, that i optimized with 3DSmax 8.

And I finished assigning all of the Right Hand ( which means all the fingers and such) and i was wondering as, there is a duplicating option, the same hand would have all the assingments done but obviously saved on the same Right bones.

But what i mean is that i want to know if there is a way i could change the bones names and for example replacing R_hand to L_hand, by keeping the assignments.

Coz its alot of work i mean i passed a hole day for this one hand so if there is a way to export that to 3dsmax and doing it there so i could maybe re importing it on milkshape then i unno but i really need your help! D:

Annyway thanks again for your time id really apreciate if you could help me.

Thanks
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 7:15 PM
I don't know anything about Poser, but CatOfEvilGenius created a MilkShape plug-in that does what I think you're looking for. You can find it here.