Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#2376 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 9:22 PM
Default Aideyn + Maddie
“Hey”

Aideyn finished his mouthful then glanced over to Maddie. “Hi.” He rested the apple onto the table, then leaned closer to Madeline’s ear. He spoke in a hushed tone and quickly, so she couldn’t get a word in until he finished. Judging her stare earlier, she wasn’t one to welcome girls who dressed in skirts that showed half their *ss to the world and tops that exposed a lot of flesh.

“I saw that look you gave me.. or her. Relax. She’s new. I was just kindly introducing myself. That’s all.” He pulled away and curved his lips into a half smile.

[[I know it's short and not very detailed, but thats all I could come up with using the word 'hey'.]]
Advertisement
#2377 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 12:45 AM
They walked into the cafeteria, each with a smile on their face. They went and stood in line and while they waited Josh decided to get to know her. "So what kind of things do you like?"

((I'm sorry my brain is dead right now. :P))
#2378 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 12:54 AM
((Haha, it's okay. The weekend is now here.))

Sophia stood in line and grabbeda tray, taking a sandwich and an apple with a bottled water. She pushed a piece of hair behind her ear and listened to Josh's question.

"Oh. I mostly dance. Not much else." She said with a small smirk-ish smile. "If I had something else to do, I think I'd still dance just as much, though...what about you? What do you like?"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2379 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 5:40 AM
((Hey all-- I can't really explain why, but I have a lot of real life issues to deal with right now. I'm leaving tomorrow to visit family who need me, and I won't be back for a week. I'm willing to place the RP in the hands of Atropa, but I'll be gone until the 29th. If you'd rather postpone it until my return, that's fine... I'm sorry I'm doing this, but I really have no choice. I'll try to get online later, but I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Again, thank you for your kindness and understanding. ))

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2380 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 8:44 PM
(((ooc: Hope things work out, trampled. I'm not too sure I'll do much good here though, as I'm working alot this Christmas. :/ )))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
#2381 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 4:14 PM
Sorry guys, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out of this RP Life is really getting to me, and I'm leaving S2C for a while to sort out my problems. I'm sorry about this, really really sorry.
Test Subject
#2382 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 3:11 PM
(Hey guys...
:D
Ummm...I'm not sure anybody remembers me but...
*pokes Akane* ^^
Yeah, LOL
Except, I was wondering if I could join as a Troublemaker/Badass XD)
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2383 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 3:27 PM
(((ooc: Well... As you can see, this RP has been dead for the past nine months... Not that I'm against an attempt to revive it, but... yeah...)))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2384 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 4:13 PM
((...... daww, haha. Yeah, as Atropa said, it died right around the time I had to leave, so by the time I returned (many long months later, sorry again ) there was no one left. Uhm, I mean, if there's interest I wouldn't mind trying to revive it? But all the original members minus Atropa and I are gone, though maybe new members would be interested in joining? Anyway, yeah. It's good to see you again though Inu? xD ))

#2385 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 4:33 PM
((I'd like to revive it, too))
Scholar
#2386 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 5:10 PM
(((I was going to join the first time around, but backed out because I was completely new to RP, but this time, I'm in if this thread gets revived )))

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2387 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 6:53 PM
((I remember seeing you there, asking if you could join! And hmm, well, if we get interest, I would be willing to open it up again? I would most likely make a brand new thread since this one is quite old, but yes... maybe I'll post on the brainstorming thread so I dont clutter this with ooc and get us in trouble... yeah. I'll do that. xD ))

Test Subject
#2388 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 7:59 PM
(I'm in too if you guys are gonna revive it ^^ It was a very successful RPG ^^)
Scholar
#2389 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 4:35 PM
Wveth: This RP is alive and kicking. Apply here at the new thread: http://forums.sims-community.com/sh...ad.aphp?t=61544

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2390 Old 17th May 2009 at 12:58 PM
Posting for non-purge purposes.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#2391 Old 20th May 2009 at 9:15 PM
oh i'll enter let me go onto comp with sims im gonna be a prep

Girl Addicted To Sims
Top Secret Researcher
#2392 Old 20th May 2009 at 9:27 PM
Simflip5- The RP moved to a new thread. Apply here: http://forums.sims-community.com/sh...ad.aphp?t=61544

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Test Subject
#2393 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 7:32 AM
Student Application
Name: Geminia Capistrant (pronounced gem-in-eye-a)
Age/Class: automatically 16/Junior
Clique: Achiever
After School Activity: Dance, Cooking (just suggestions, really)
Brief History/Personality Description: Geminia Capistrant is a very shy exchange student from France. She doesn't know anybody here but that means she doesn't get distracted in lessons. She learns things in a flash and is an angel to all the teachers but no one wants to know her. She can make friends with anyone if they want to be her friend.
Picture: http://mrchevyceleb.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/la1.jpg
Test Subject
#2394 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 2:34 PM
Lola Krimp
Student Application -
Name: Lola Krimp
Age/Class:16/Junior
Clique: Preps
After School Activity: Cheerleading
Brief History/Personality Description:really pretty, wild, crazy, and loves to party, sneaks out a lot, and is known to break hearts. she lived in pleasentveiw and was BFF"s with Angela pleasent, but then full turned super bad chick, and became friends with Olivia and Tristan. she was expelled from PH because she cracked a girls mouth in a snap, she is an uber awsome fighter, too. her parents aren't fussed, as they have a screwed up life themselves, as in cheater, but knowing about their spouses cheats. Lola wants to become a dancer when she grows up, but first she needs to pull her head in.
Anything else you might want to add: she is not 'fat' only, a tad larger then other preps, but has the face of an angel. got expelled from pleasentveiw high, and now atends here.
Picture: [IMG]ma sim[/IMG]
Screenshots
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2395 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 7:05 PM
balletroxmysox123 & demtay12 - Without trying to be rude; it's kind of considered good form to read the last couple of posts of a thread, and also to look at the last posting date. As stated by FurryPanda in the very post before yours, this thread was continued in a new one, and thus hasn't been posted in for almost two years.

Thread locked, in order to keep people from bumping it.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Locked thread | Locked by: AtropaMandragora Reason: RP continued in new thread
Page 96 of 96