Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 10:51 AM
Default does anyone know what this is?
okay i tried to make a party but the page pops up but no party themes pop up its blank and when the page pops up all i get is a lastexception and in the lastexception it says, (IndexError: tuple index out of range) and yes i've uploaded my lastexception onto discord but i didn't get any help so i'm trying to here if someone had this problem and fixed it somehow i would love to know what this error is because its just plain weird i've never seen it before
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 1:58 PM
Did you update UI Cheats and More Columns in CAS, if you have them?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jul 2019 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by themidnitetech
oh wow i thought they updated the ui cheats extension i just went to it and it said outdated, and i don't have more columns in cas so it must be the ui cheat thanks i'll try it without the ui cheats extension
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimHasThePower
oh wow i thought they updated the ui cheats extension i just went to it and it said outdated, and i don't have more columns in cas so it must be the ui cheat thanks i'll try it without the ui cheats extension

The updated version of UI cheats is at Weerbesu's Patreon, he doesn't update his uploads at MTS anymore
https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-14-26240068
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
The updated version of UI cheats is at Weerbesu's Patreon, he doesn't update his uploads at MTS anymore
https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-14-26240068
ohh i forgot
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by themidnitetech
is mccd considered a ui cheat?
Forum Resident
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2019 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimHasThePower
is mccd considered a ui cheat?

are you talking about MCCC by Deaderpool? It is a robust program that does a lot more, - but like everything else, frequent updates are given and it should be updated.

It isn't just Weerbesu's UI tool that can affect the user interface. I have had issues with KawaiiStacies SOL mod - and I have had issues with outdated script files. When you have the issues, in addition to researching whether they are updated (SIMSVIP.COM is great for checking out updated mods) you should really cull mods and try to replicate the issues you are having to determine what shouldn't be in your mods folder. It can be an issue with a duplicate of a file you have, an updated file in a folder with an outdated version, a mod that changes something in the game you don't have.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
are you talking about MCCC by Deaderpool? It is a robust program that does a lot more, - but like everything else, frequent updates are given and it should be updated.

It isn't just Weerbesu's UI tool that can affect the user interface. I have had issues with KawaiiStacies SOL mod - and I have had issues with outdated script files. When you have the issues, in addition to researching whether they are updated (SIMSVIP.COM is great for checking out updated mods) you should really cull mods and try to replicate the issues you are having to determine what shouldn't be in your mods folder. It can be an issue with a duplicate of a file you have, an updated file in a folder with an outdated version, a mod that changes something in the game you don't have.
ah okay i'll see what i can do thanks