Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 4:00 AM
Scenes from Greek life:

"So you gonna clean up the green smoking bowl?"
"Naw, I figure we just invite over somebody with neat points."

Trevor the cow mascot's evil plan? To set off the sprinkler installed above the Senior Man's computer after the tragic death by computer fire at the sorority.

Foiled! His plan did not take into account the fact that the sprinkler was located directly above the desk!

Meanwhile, at the sorority, the parent of the graduate is upset by the cow-llama battle, but the university-aged guest slapdances serenely through the haze of battle. I don't know why Ashley's so shocked - he's an old Urele-Oresha-Cham himself. But memory is selective.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 5:07 PM
So I did a little redecorating/rebuilding at one of the campushouses.
Loving the Under-The-Stairs Storage Set by mustluvcatz

Mad Poster
#28 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 2:33 PM

For once, the coach has a reason to interfere, as Grimnir's on the sports track of the Drama major (don't ask me; I'm not the one who set up the University!). What Grimnir actually needs to pass, and to make successful passes, is a charisma point, though.

Denene the cheerleader heartily approves Ginevra's choice of major. "Rah rah rah! Sis boom bah! Draw 'em all, paint 'em all, in the raw!"

Ashleigh Pitts-Upsnott has had about enough of Katelyn's gross-out contests, but at least they do no harm.

Nervous never got to have the college experience (he didn't have either the academic background, nor the stable mental foundation, to withstand the rigors of college life), but he tries to get a taste of it during his friend Stella's party. No, Nervous, the mascots are supposed to annoy you; and that's the wrong mascot, anyway.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Inventor
#29 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 4:28 PM
Csonka University
Dorm 1 events

One of the canteen workers is very much fed up with 'their cow mascott'.
'It's always you, Sjimmie Barrel, you suck!'

The 'who has the most hateful look contest' between Faustin and Simon de Leeuw

'I don't like you. I hope it shows!'
'The feeling is more than mutual.'

Later, Simon is watching tv, but can't shake off his negative feelings about Faustin. Totally unaware that Faustin is standing behind him, more than ready to settle whatever score.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 5:34 PM
Everyone seems to be looking for love:

You thought "French kissing" was intense; you haven't tried "Llama kissing"

College girls don't have good judgment...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#31 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 5:42 PM

"So, got anything on under those robes?"
"Whyn't you come over here and find out?"

Red Onions there isn't technically Frank's grandfather, but his father's wife's family never treated the alien hybrid as any different from their regular grandson, and Red, as a Knowledge sim, is proud to come to any graduation parties he's invited to. Presumably the dirty joke Frank is telling him here is a really erudite one.

Sorority girls expressing shock at a streaker and schmoozing the parrot, oblivious slap-dancing - yup, that's a college party.

Mark stayed too long in the frat hot tub, and all they had to offer him when he got out was cold turkey.

#32 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 11:32 PM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 6th Dec 2014 at 1:36 AM.

From left to right: Matthew Shin-Patel, Leith Cafferky, Luc Shin-Patel, Sara Cafferky, Vivaan Patel, and Sayuri Patel. They all entered college at the same time, they moved into the same dorm and figured, "Might as well get married while we're at it."

I turned off their free will in order to get the first shot, and then when I realized they weren't doing anything I turned it back on, and instantly they began flirting and kissing with each other. I thought it was cute so I took a picture.

HA! Beat that, COW!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 4:16 AM
For the moment I'm giving Strangetown a rest and focusing on the college life. I had two sisters live off campus since it was just the two of them......Theeeeen I got bored and decided to create some friends for them since they never bothered making any back home.

I give you Veronika (green hair), Nadine (blonde), and Joel. I currently don't care for Joel because he has a shirt of Lady Satsuki from Kill La Kill and I don't got one! *pouts*

These three major in art much like the first sisters Miyo and Miyyuki (seen painting in the third picture). Joel and Nadine's field of interest specializes in video game designing/graphic arts....sooo maybe computer programming would be a minor or something? Either way these two are always together for some reason.

Veronika, aside from her painting and sculpting classes occasionally volunteers as a nude model for the classes being held in Art Studio 6 (a lot I built for my sims to mingle and work on those skill points). Being nude is actually normal for her.. and since this nude artist has quite a few shots, I had no choice but to throw a couple of stickers over those goodies.

Mad Poster
#34 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 4:57 PM

Grimnir LeStrange is too shy to wear a toga, and besides his sheets have little hearts all over them, so he shows up at frat parties like this, instead.

Pollux Stacks, on the other hand, doesn't care whether there's a party going on, or not. He's got it, he'll flaunt it.

Meanwhile, at Oresha-Hor-Var, Tank Grunt comes back from class and follows the sound of the piano back to the party room. Hmm, something's different back here - "David! You painted the walls!"

It's graduation time for the Munny boys. Mark throws his party first. "Always trying to get ahead of me, eh? You know I'm half an hour older!"

Lab Assistant
#35 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 7:55 PM

Rose and Kree relax outside of their off-campus efficiency while Rei works on her tan and both Siva and Ash toss around the ol' pigskin.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 6:09 PM

Chaz Whippler completely fails to impress Goldie, the llama mascot, or the cheerleader with the latest moves out of Simcago.

Goldie Hart, newly turned Family sim, is far more ambivalent about the cuddling going on in her front yard than the mascot is. She has nothing against cuddling, per se; it's just that one of this pair is engaged to someone who has already graduated and is not currently on the lot.

David Ottomas knew Virginia Beech was engaged to Max Flexor when she started making passes at him and cuddling him in the front yard. He also knew that Max has been cheating on Virginia with Roxie Sharpe. So he devised a cunning plan - throw a party, invite Max and Roxie, and engineer a Caught Cheating incident! He's still setting things up when he finds Virginia accepting a flirt from a cow mascot!

If Virginia doesn't seem too concerned, it's because she knows David is a boy who can't say no and she'll have him right back where she wants him as soon as she figures out where that is. Woody, who dated Virginia first, minds his own business and completely fails to be surprised.

Mad Poster
#37 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 6:06 PM
This rotation's newest freshmen:
Dustin Broke - Who wishes to live with his Sophomore girlfriend Sanda Roth next year. He wants to grow up to be a rockstar, but still wants to make sure he has a good education to fall back on. His step-brother Dirk Dreamer will be joining him next year too.
Romeo Monty - He doesn't even want to be there. He just wanted to make his grandparents proud
Hermia Capp - Not too happy to be sharing a house with Romeo, but after first year she'll be moving into a sorority with Juliette for her final year (Tybalt graduated just before she joined).
Violet Joque - Her boyfriend Tank Grunt is putting a lot of emphasis on getting married and children so she thought it would be easiest to run off to university for a bit. She still hasn't told him she cheated on him with his Dad.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#38 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 1:45 PM
This thread doesn't get many replies
Anyway, here's the current sorority I'm playing (some you may recognize from my last post, because all girls join this sorority)
Here's Hermia Capp, Juliette Capp, Sandra Roth, Klara Vonderstein, Lilith Pleasant, Blossom Moonbeam and Violet Joque

Sandra Roth decided to have a toga party as an excuse to see her boyfriend Dustin Broke. Juliette, Klara and Blossom however are quite behind with their work (Semesters are 24 hours and both Juliette and Klara have to maintain a 4.0 GPA)

An hour after the party and Juliette comes home from class to be greeted with Sandra attacking the cow mascot

Then later that night after their final exam, and the cow mascot is still here!

Lab Assistant
#39 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 1:16 AM
So, with some PM encouragement from @Zarathustra, I'm sharing pics of Lancaster University from my RKC hood, Lancashire. Thank you, Z - thus you spoke!

I started off with binning lots from SSU, and expanded from there. If you ever want to start a project like this, I recommend you create a collection file for your outdoor walls and floors, maybe even add doors and windows so you can easily update exteriors. You can't add a roof tile to a collection, but make note of the one you're using, if you want to keep it consistent. To create the look of interconnecting walkways, I made filler lots, and imagined how different buildings would connect, apart from the roads and sidewalks.

This is on Simsample's Bathurst terrain. It was absolutely perfect for what I wanted, and I highly recommend it, as well as his other terrains. Bathurst has a central area with 4 quads surrounding it, and then a perimeter with 2 additional quads on opposing ends.

I've labeled the lots on the pics, please pardon my beginner Photoshop skills! All the lots I downloaded can be found here on MTS, but I updated exterior walls/floors to match SSU, and in some cases even redesigned them a bit. If it doesn't indicate SSU or the name of a creator, that means I built it. (For the record, kash is kashinthegreen.)

Click the spoiler for the tour:

Here's the kicker, though: I rarely take sims to these lots because of the way Uni time works and the fact that I play multi-student households. Either all go, or all stay so their semesters stay synchronized. Dates and shopping tend to be done on non-Uni community lots. But I arranged the campus like this so when I play one lot, I can see the other lots in the background, which I enjoy. I can imagine my Bio major walking off to the Natural Sciences building, for example.

All right, hope you enjoyed this. Now it's time for a
Mad Poster
#40 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 7:21 PM
I loved seeing how @rousseau had expanded the campus of Sim State University, and since one of the things that keeps me from playing my own university hoods very much is that the default hoods are so boring, I decided to take some inspiration from rousseau's work, and remodel the Sim State campus too! Thanks! One thing I did differently than rousseau was that I kept the same terrain, and kept the campus buildings in their same locations (I moved lots of the other buildings though, and like most people seem to, one of the first things I did was bulldoze most of the stock dorms!), but I'd never considered the fact that a lot could essentially function as neighborhood decoration too, instead of having to be useful for Sims to visit or live on! Adding in sidewalk connectors and a few more grassy plaza areas makes a big difference! At this point, with a few exceptions (the soccer stadium and the fieldhouse), all the new buildings you see here are just empty shells, since I want to get the layout figured out before I start pouring effort into making classrooms and labs and offices and whatnot. Still, I think SSU can be made to look way better than Maxis ever managed!

Screenshots

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
#41 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 5:13 AM

At an alternate ALT, the Friends household throws a mixer.

At my usual ALT, Woody Weiss and Marla Biggs live the peaceful lives of art students.

New students have arrived, and one of them has started right in with making Marla uncomfortable.

She responds with a brave, but possibly foolish, attempt to give him Too Much Information and discomfit him right back.

Field Researcher
#42 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 8:27 PM Last edited by zeroboys008 : 12th Mar 2015 at 8:52 PM.

Just a group pic of the main Uni group I'm playing right now. Dustin, Angela and Lilith are in there. The couple next to Lilith are about to graduate so I had to take a group photo for the wall of memories. I love playing Uni!
Mad Poster
#43 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 4:06 PM

So, when I was setting up for the shot of the ALT students above, I spent a little time free-ranging them. As soon as I teleported Edwin onto the Friends lot he wandered into the room with the bookcase. Jonah had followed him, so I followed Jonah, anticipating Drama. Instead, this happened.

Jonah? You're weirding us out...

Max is bewildered. What kind of way is that to behave when you visit somebody?

Roxie, too? Jonah doesn't buy Edwin's BS theory about the imminence of an age of robots, though.

Field Researcher
#44 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 6:27 PM
Oliver Spencer (the munk) His halfbrother Samuel Spencer Benson, Beeny Mac and Bea Miller.

Oliver doesn't eat meat so the others get their meatballs and spagetti for themselfs. But it looks like they have a verry interesting conversation with him.
Mad Poster
#45 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:24 PM
What was there even to disagree with? I'm just sending my sims to uni at first I thought it was because I put a Capp and a Monty in the same household but apparently it isn't

Getting a little cold, Dirk?

The Shifting Paradymes with their new guitarist, DJ Verse.
They're actually playing for Zoe and DJ's wedding - Why hire a band when you are a band?

Inventor
#46 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 11:19 PM
Cornerhill Uni
The Inbetween House
Kitchen

So, Don. You sit there like you have some guilty conscience! You have, do you?
No?
Then why are you desperately trying not to look at all those puddles on the floor?
Like you had nothing to do with that?
But we all know you burned the spaghetti on the stove, which set off the sprinkler!
Mad Poster
#47 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 9:30 PM
Remembering the last increase in tuition, this seems pretty realistic to me...

The horror (for me) of drugs and booze on campus...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Inventor
#48 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 3:27 PM
A snap of Cornerhill Uni life

Nala's dancing with her fiancee Patrick.
Renee on the couch seems to think Nala's a showboat.
Mad Poster
#49 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 4:31 AM

I got all the megahood SSU premades together in the frat for a photoshoot, and Allegra and Brittany couldn't stop fighting. Jane was so upset by it she ran out.

Martin joined her in the front hall, but everybody else found it entertaining. Joshua started a betting pool.

Brittany prevails - this time - and Ashley thinks that's very hot. Kevin doesn't know how to react. Is he supposed to congratulate the winner or console the loser?

Meanwhile, at SSU Drama Acres, Ruby Gorey has a cow mascot problem. "Get out of my bathroom, Katelyn."
"But I need to use the commode."
"Go find somebody with ten outgoing points."

Scholar
#50 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 1:36 PM
Daniken invited over his brothers and sisters (and his older sister's husband) and chaos promptly erupted. Everyone had great fun with the water wiggler... except for Cassini, who spent the entire time they were playing with it mopping up.

When the group went inside, Juniper barricaded herself in the bedroom and spent the rest of the Howe horde's visit reading in bed. There's only so much Barnum she can stand. Daniken didn't notice his girlfriend's absence: his family was around -- and so was crazed cheerleader Denene, who seemed to be there a lot -- and he was thisclose to beating Atlantis's high score!

Lisa passed out on the way to the bed during her and William's date, which led to a worried William consulting Hermod over IM. Grumpybutt Hermod may not be a doctor -- and the words "I'm not a doctor, dumbass" may have definitely been invoked -- but William argued that he had to know something from coaching that would apply. Hermod suggested that he play computer games really loudly in order to wake her up, but William shut the game down twice before it got past the loading screen, then stuck close nearby until she woke up.

Donte's proposal to Ripley was so romantic!

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Page 2 of 6