Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 6:02 PM Last edited by AGuyCalledPi : 28th Jun 2019 at 6:29 PM.
Default ......um, guys?
Am I being really really stupid or did I just discover a new feature, 10 years and ~5000 hours into this game? I must've pressed something wrong because my game is running in slow motion. All of it. The camera, the Sims, even the UI. Pause and unpause does nothing, unlike with the SlowMotionViz cheat. I don't know what I did but my game's gone all tranquilo as fuck and while I like it, I don't need that right now.

Edit: never mind, I accidentally triggered a macro that accidentally triggered the V key, which accidentally triggered an in-game video recording. IT'S FINE.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 2:59 PM
Glad you got that straightened out because the other option would have been that you had somehow been speed up.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 4:15 PM
Since I have ADHD, this is already the case. I'd have to be a superhero mutant to manipulate the rest of the world though, I think. But honestly, if I had the powers to manipulate time I'd just go back to the 90s and invest in Google, and then use the profits to bribe EA into making TS3 playable or whatever. Or to have my own private TS3 with better graphics and a decent engine, and I'd only give out copies of it to people I like because I'm an asshole.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )