Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 7:35 PM
Default CC Bracelet texture being applied to hats?
Hi, I've got a piece of CC from https://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/...-5-screens-yeah which has a weird glitch... and it looks like the creator of the CC is no longer active, so I can't reach out to them about it. When I put the bracelet and a hat on the Sim, the texture from the bracelet gets applied to the hat. It's really odd, and makes no sense to me. My workaround is to just not have the Sim wear a hat if they're wearing the bracelet, but I'm curious if anyone knows how to fix this.

This was happening before the most recent patch, and it happens with both CC hats and with Maxis hats.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 11:53 PM
I have this happening as well when I apply certain accessories, but not just with hats. I put a ring on my sim and the design of the ring showed up on the side of her dress. I hope someone can figure this out. It might just be the item is an old CC and not working with other CC