Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Dark Project

by The Guild Masters Posted 17th May 2007 at 9:13 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2008 at 1:09 PM by The Guild Masters

340 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 321 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 14
Field Researcher
#26 Old 20th May 2007 at 10:46 PM
Wonderful work and many thanks. This set is loaded with beautiful and original stuff. The artistry is amazing. Hats off to you all.
Instructor
#27 Old 20th May 2007 at 10:46 PM
Wow this is spectacular! Yall did a really awesome job, I've been blown away!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 20th May 2007 at 10:49 PM
You guys did an excellent job of putting the presentation together!
I loved working on this and I think I will have to continue on this theme myself as I've made a new neighbourhood to go with it! Thanks to everyone this project is packed full of excellent new toys!!!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 20th May 2007 at 10:52 PM
Absolutely fabulous! It's all so well-done and amazing. Thank you all so much!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 20th May 2007 at 10:53 PM
Thanks for all the hard work that went into this project. It's a fantastic addition.
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 20th May 2007 at 11:02 PM
It's an honor to be part of this group and i really enjoyed it, it was really fun to work with all of you fellow guild masters , so thank you!!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#32 Old 20th May 2007 at 11:15 PM
ZOMG this is absolutely incredible! I've always wanted to have a world like this in the sims, and now you talented people have that dream a reality. My downloads folder will probably shake its fist at you in spite, but it'll be well worth it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Everything looks so wonderfully imagined and fantastically detailed.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Forum Resident
#33 Old 20th May 2007 at 11:16 PM
Wonderfully!
You have done a great project.
I am inspired.
Many thanks for sharing.

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th May 2007 at 11:19 PM Last edited by Delphy : 21st May 2007 at 12:35 PM.
Wow...this is an amazing series. Congratulations on your hard work!

Love, softness, madness...
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 20th May 2007 at 11:24 PM
This is amazing I've always wanted a medieval hood but there was never quite enough of the right stuff to make one until now! and you included new meshes for my favourite warlokk bodyshape. I love you guys :D
Instructor
#36 Old 20th May 2007 at 11:42 PM
From the first set Build mode. I cannot download the awnings, Waterwheel recolours, Vordach, DongleArch or gate garage files. I have managed to download everything else fine, I don't use Q Express.

Will let you know if I have any other problems with other downloads.
ZenFrog76

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#37 Old 20th May 2007 at 11:43 PM Last edited by GothGerbil : 20th May 2007 at 11:51 PM.
This is an amazing series, just what I need for my medieval 'hood. Pity I can't use any of the lots though as I don't have Seasons. Any chance of some non-Seasons lots? If they won't crash the game I'm more than happy with the ones posted so far as they're gorgeous. Can you put a Seasons lot in a non-Seasons game as I've never tried through fear of completely wrecking my game.

I also can't download much of the content from the first post - I get 'not found' messages for some of it except the 1st file and the last 4 files.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 21st May 2007 at 12:05 AM Last edited by chaotess : 21st May 2007 at 11:57 PM. Reason: new info
Amazing! I tried to download everything, but many of the links were not working. I did DL everything I could though, and can't wait to try them out in my medieval neighborhood.

Tried again today, and DLs worked fantastic! Thanks again.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#39 Old 21st May 2007 at 12:14 AM
Nice one guys, and hai, exclusive pre-release access ftw!! *hides*

:P
A beer for all you fantastic creators

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 21st May 2007 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenFrog76
From the first set Build mode. I cannot download the awnings, Waterwheel recolours, Vordach, DongleArch or gate garage files. I have managed to download everything else fine, I don't use Q Express.

Same here
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 21st May 2007 at 12:21 AM
wow, you did an excellent job! very impressive, this is officially my favorite project!
thank you so much for this, it'll be very usefull for my sims story i'm doing...
Forum Resident
#42 Old 21st May 2007 at 12:29 AM
This is fantastic! I absolutely love the entire set! And the Ren Gal and Bodybuilder sizes too! My download folder is groaning. I am so delighted with this set.

The only trouble downloading I had was with the meshkiste site.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 21st May 2007 at 12:33 AM
Wow! This is amazing! Thank you all so much for your hard work; this a wonderful set!
Test Subject
#44 Old 21st May 2007 at 12:38 AM
I LOVE you people! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you. Would it be greedy to ask for more? Yeah I thought so....hopefully this will inspire people do do more with medieval stuff MORE!!! *runs around giddy with glee*
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 21st May 2007 at 1:06 AM
jaw dropped You probably didn't just start and finish this whole incredible piece just an hour ago did you!!

It's time to workout: "Gramb a chambliss! Flab leeb!!!"
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#46 Old 21st May 2007 at 1:17 AM
purpledaddy, the group worked on the project for months, and 2 of us worked on the thread for days before it was ready to be posted :D

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Mad Poster
#47 Old 21st May 2007 at 1:15 AM
This project is just unbelievable!!! You guys are talented beyond belief!! Now I have to ditch all my neighborhoods so I can download everything and make whole new worlds!! :b
Instructor
#48 Old 21st May 2007 at 1:23 AM
Also you need to check links to steampunker and tent bed, I can't download these either. It says the link is missing or something like that.
ZenFrog

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#49 Old 21st May 2007 at 1:26 AM
Incredible, incredible. I was waiting for a set like this for a story I'll be writing, and here it is. I love you guys. :D

Keep up the good work, because you've really outdone yourselves here.

You have two giraffes. The government requires you to take harmonica lessons.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 21st May 2007 at 1:40 AM
You made me very happy! I've been recolouring items here and there for a medieval theme and then I saw all of these goodies posted... Yippeee!

*I raise my tankard of ale to all the creators*...it is oh so fabulous!

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Page 2 of 14