Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 7:47 AM
thank you so much for all your wonderful tutorials. i dove into recolouring today and i was surprised that i was able to make so many things by simply recolouring maxis meshes. this was also easy to understand. thanks again!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 2:01 AM
Thanks for this site very helpful.
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 11:43 PM
I cant wait for the next one, i haven't tried them yet, but understand the tuts in principle. I will be testing the theory tomorow! thanks so much!
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 4:25 PM
I really like this tute but im having the same issue as ktn048. I've tried it a many times but it don't come out good.
Lex917, I am going to try that. Really helpful, thank you
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd May 2013 at 10:38 PM
Hi,
This happened previously but it's really bad now.
Attached Images

Mad Poster
#31 Old 22nd May 2013 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimElla2812
Hi,
This happened previously but it's really bad now.

That picture is way too small to see what's going on.
Test Subject
#32 Old 24th May 2013 at 7:25 PM
Default Help!
Haha sorry
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#33 Old 24th May 2013 at 7:50 PM
Oh... Things turning blue in Body Shop is a common problem with GIMP. I'm not sure if there's a fix. It's probably something to do with the way GIMP saves bitmap files.

If you have access to another sort of graphics program, try that. I've only ever heard of this happening with GIMP. (I use Photoshop Elements, and I've never had this happen.)

EDIT:

Here's something from another thread where someone was having the same problem. It's worth a try:

the new version of Gimp changed the way files are saved and this is not compatible with BodyShop. The 'Export as' function causes Bodyshop to crash or save in correctly, which I think must be your issue. I've personally never had the blue problem, but I always get the crashing problem. The way I work around it is that when my texture is finished and ready for BodyShop, I merge all the layers, copy it, open the texture I am replacing in Paint, paste in my new texture and then save it there. Basically, saving your texture via a different photo editing program should resolve the issue. If you are using an older version of Gimp then I'm afraid I have no idea what is causing the problem.
Test Subject
#34 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 7:10 PM
Ah okay thank you! I'll try it
Page 2 of 2