Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
#101 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 8:48 PM
I would rather go with "do your best" than "middle ground", but there's no way I will be able to finish it in time. Unless we can submit the bonus round first, and then the main round 2. That might give a chance to finish it.

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#102 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 10:33 PM
Of COURSE you can. I've said it more than three times now, but I'll say it again.

ALL ENTRIES ARE DUE JANUARY 13TH. You can have them in anytime between now and then!!

I've said it several times but everyone keeps acting as though there is a rush to it.

Zebra Maxidress in 5 Colors

I made a tutorial! Check it out here.
Test Subject
#103 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 1:52 AM
Default Round 2
Fashion

German attire is no longer composed of tracht, dirndl, or lederhosen. Most of Germany has transitioned into the world's modern view of fashion. The most fashion savvy people in Germany love to wear rather elegant yet casual clothing while leaving for work, strolling through the park, or other everyday things.

Hair & Makeup

The majority of people I see in Germany have that sort of straight and shoulder-length hair most other places do. Germans wear makeup very similar to the people in the US. Personally, I usually wear little or no makeup.

Early Germany

This is when the cliché Hansel-and-Gretel-like clothing came to be. Women's clothing was called the dirndl and consisted of a fitted bodice combined with an apron and a blouse. A women's life was described by three things, kinder, koch, and kirche. (children, cooking, and church)

The Germans often eat a lunch or dinner made up of bread, cheese, ham, sausages, and a salad.

What do you love about your country? What do you think is a large problem in your country?
I love how Germany has such a diverse culture. You can still feel the German essence, but you can also sense a touch of other cultures too. It saddens me how fast the economy is deteriorating. It’s worse that the poor have less opportunities, too, but it appears that they are beginning to overcome their problem and are doing well.

The researching isn't really bad. I finished researching around 15-25 minutes, but it might depend on the country your doing.
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 3:53 AM
Alright, my application has been completed. I'm sorry that it's late. I think I may have spent more time on the writing than the pictures.. I really can't write well, lol.

Sorry to hear people are dropping out, I was really looking forward to seeing all the entries. I understand that it's a decent amount of work though and I might have to skip the bonus rounds. Sadly, I'm too much of a perfectionist to throw something quick together.
Forum Resident
#105 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 5:35 AM
Just so you all know, I quit because a) I have alot of work to do...b) I have heaps of paintings to paint this week c) I didn't realize xmas was this week lol. And I would rather enjoy this time with my daughter (its the school holidays) then stressing about a contest and trying to make time for it. Which of course there will be none. I was debating when I first entered and I should of stuck with that. But I am going to be here watching you all on the way and offered to be an EJ :D

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Test Subject
#106 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 2:30 PM
I'm confused do you get extra points for bonus rounds or is it just for fun.
Inventor
#107 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 2:41 PM
lovelydia101: "A quick note about Bonus Rounds: There will be Bonus Rounds in rounds 2 and 3. In order to make them more challenging, NO late entries will be accepted for bonus rounds, whether you have an excuse or not. Because of this, however, bonus rounds will only add a few points to your scores and will not be able to completely tip the scales."

It was posted a few pages back. Good luck.

"Goonies never say die."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#108 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 4:59 PM
Hi, everyone! I know there have been some issues/controversy about this whole thing, but hopefully his will still be a great contest.

A couple quick things:

-Scores will be up today/tomorrow. A couple judges were a little late and I'm looking at a busy night tonight with make-up work, planning and packing. We'll see.
-Keep in mind that even though you don't need to have your entries for the regular rounds in until January 13th, you should PM me to let me know if you will have them in late, so I can inform the judges.

Good luck everyone!

Mad Poster
#109 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 10:49 PM Last edited by Dreamydre : 20th Dec 2011 at 2:33 AM.
Is January 13th an extension date? Do you have an idea of when Round 3 will be posted? I'm posting the bonus round tonight and should have Round 2 posted on the 28th and if not the 28th then sometime between Jan. 6-7.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
#110 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 2:23 AM Last edited by Dreamydre : 20th Dec 2011 at 2:36 AM.
Default Round 1: Bonus Round
Briefly describe what it is that you do and why you love it.

I am a Fashion Model and part time Fashion photographer, both jobs which are pretty self-explanatory.

As a young, tall, shy and very awkward San Franciscan girl, I would have never expected to become a model. It was under the suggestion of my aunt that I decided to enter into a modeling competition when I was 13 years old, and to my suprise I won. I then moved to New York City with my family, to begin my modeling career, debuting at New York Fashion Week in 2001.

I didn't begin my career as a fashion photographer until much later (which may come to a surprise since I have a love for photography). The year was 2007 to be exact and I was doing a model print for Vogue Magazine, and who else would be behind the camera than, Chad Boutin. I distcintly recall asking him between takes, "Is that a Canon PowerShot G9". We exchanged words about our love for photography, and he gave me great advice on getting my foot into the door of fashion photography, and before I knew it, I was his protégée.

The life of a fashion photographer involves marketing, scheduling, directing, building or painting sets, and—not to be forgotten—taking pictures. My philosophy as a fashion photographer are in tune with the words of Chad Boutin, "it is an art form that delivers in terms of creativity and control."

I am dyslexic and I also take pride in being able to do what I love as a job without much complication from my dyslexia.

What do you do to let off steam and have fun. Briefly describe how you got interested in this and why you love it.

I absolutely love going out and seeing the world. Travel is fun and I simply travel with the sole purpose of enjoyment. I am amazed by human creation/civilizations and nature itself.

I want to see the vast variety and possibilities that can be enabled here on Earth, and traveling allows me to extract that experience from different places.

I love travelling because it broadens my horizons and helps me gain a better understanding between people and their culture. The world can be so small minded and “set in its ways”. When we travel we begin to realize there is more than one way to live life and be happy. I think it opens us up to accept people and their “differences”.

What do you do in your community to give back? Briefly describe how you got started and why you love it.

I am a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador for the United States. I travel to India, Kosovo, as well as Angola, to work with UNICEF field officers there. I've raised approximately $50,000 for South African women and children with AIDS by selling own and school's photo work.

In honor of my 24th birthday (July 11, 2009), I ran an online fundraising campaign for Charity:Water. During this fundraiser I gave up my 24th birthday in order to raise $25,000.

A special talent you have that you work to refine. Briefly describe how you got interested and why it is important to you.

[Picture will go here]

When I was a little girl I spent a great deal of time with my great grandmother. Weekends during the school year, and the entire summer - that is until my mother forced me to go home! I just loved spending time with my great-grandmother. I remember when she’d put me to bed and leave the door cracked a little. I’d wait until I heard her walking down the stairs before I crawled out of bed, anxiously waiting to get my hands on that box beneath the bed. You might be wondering what was in the box? Pictures of course! There were pictures of me as a newborn, my family and my cousins. I would pull the photos out of the plastic box and look at them for hours. I especially adored the photos of my great-grandmother throughout different stages of her life, photos are visual storybooks.

Only a couple of months before my great-grandmother's passing, she gave me my very first Polaroid Camera for Christmas when I was 10 years old. With that camera, I discovered that I loved snapping pictures as much as I loved looking at them... and later I discovered that I loved being in front of the camera as much as I loved being behind it.

Question = What do you love most about the daily life you live? What makes your life happy and special?

As a fashion photographer and model I get the luxurious oppurtunity to see plenty of beautiful faces and get to wear gorgeous fashion everyday. However, at the end of the day the face that makes my life worth living is the beautiful face of my 7-year-old son, Fox.

Being a mother is a full-time job that stands on it's own, and is also one of the most fulfilling. It gives me the oppurtunity to experience the world through the eyes of my child, a fresh perspective. I love that everything is an adventure, that what to us adults would be considered mundane things can be fun and exciting! That things we take for granted, that we don't even see anymore are suddenly entralling again.

My son makes me feel connected in a way that is so much more than I had before. I feel incredibly connected to Fox, to his future and to the world that will house him. I feel connected to my mother – I now understand so much more about who she is and what she did for me. I feel connected to other women, both mothers and non-mothers. Children bind you to your world in way that is both very scary, tiring and deeply comforting at the same time. What a trip!

edit: Incomplete. Will have to finish later....

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Field Researcher
#111 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 7:14 PM Last edited by easypeaze : 21st Dec 2011 at 9:30 AM.
Default Round 2
I guess as in any westernized culture we dress in a variety of styles. Scots embrace modern dress but love to combine it with the traditional plaid! We have a lot of fun with our fashion and I notice we like a bit of the old with the new. Fashion is important to the extent that it provides another form of expression and the youth here do it with flair!

I think people like to express their style in various ways a reflection of their personalities. Here in Scotland most girls keep shoulder length hair or longer and love to wear hats! Makeup is kept pretty minimal just enough to enhance features. I, like a lot of my peers will experiment with fashion. The most important thing is to have fun with whatever style you embrace!

Medieval Scotland: Women if not of higher birth usually took care of the home. They did the washing and cooking and took care of the children. It was hard work and many died young. Scotland did have farms but the main industry was fishing. With difficult terrain, poor roads and methods of transport there was little trade between different areas of the country and most settlements depended on what was produced locally. Most farming was based on the lowland farmtoun or highland baile, settlements of a handful of families that jointly farmed an area notionally suitable for two or three plough teams, allocated in run rigs to tenant farmers.

I love to fish and Scotland provides ample opportunity for it! It’s been a staple industry for centuries and it’s a great pastime!

What do you think is a large problem in your country? Global economics and jobs are a huge problem and in Scotland it is no different.
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
#112 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 1:57 PM Last edited by Elexis : 22nd Dec 2011 at 2:42 AM.
Default Bonus Round 1
Picture that shows your work.

Briefly describe what it is that you do and why you love it.
I'm a student, studies take most of my time, but I have a part-time job at the local recording studio, where I work with a traditional music ensemble. Assonant sound of folk vocal motives and subtle twang of Russian traditional instruments surrounds me every day, composing all that in one piece is the most joyful job ever. While a have so many other hobbies, music is the most important of them, so I'm very glad that I work there.

Picture that shows what you do to let off steam and have fun.

Briefly describe how you got interested in this and why you love it.
Russians are big car and racing enthusiasts, they love luxurious cars and like to show off their driving skills. My older brother used to take me with him to watch rally races, so I started liking rally cars. Now I'm driving my favorite of them - Mitsubishi EVO X.
I love to drive, especially at night when the city is filled with bright lights and the streets are empty.

Picture that shows what you do in your community to give back.

Briefly describe how you got started and why you love it.
3 years ago I joined the "Greenpeace" organization, they made a big impact on me when I first saw their campaign on cleaning lake Baikal. I love my land and it's nature, so I wanted to join them and make myself useful to it. I want to make my country cleaner and a better place to live in.

Picture that shows a special talent you have that you work to refine.

Briefly describe how you got interested and why it is important to you.
Music is not only about singing and playing instruments, it's about dancing too. The most beautiful and disciplined to me is classic ballet. The famous prima ballerina, Anastasia Volochkova, made ballet in Russia very popular, she had inspired me as well.
Posture, alignment, feeling and flexibility are vital for becoming a classical ballet dancer. I think I have what it takes to achieve recognition in ballet, but I still have many things to improve before I can perform a solo in "Swan Lake".

What do you love most about the daily life you live? What makes your life happy and special?
I'm very happy that I can do what I love to do, I'm surrounded with music which makes my life brighter. I have an interesting job, which gives me tons of joy; I also have my hobbies, which allow me to improve myself both physically and intellectually; and of course my family, who loves and supports me.

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Field Researcher
#113 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 3:20 PM
I love-love-love-your picture taking skillz Elexis!
Forum Resident
#114 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 8:37 PM
Hey lipgloss, When are the scores going to be in? It has been a while.

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Field Researcher
#115 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 8:40 PM
Cecile Clarke - Round 2

Fashion is very important to young people in France, after all it is the country where 'haute couture' originated and many of the great couture houses are based here in Paris. The bi-annual Paris Fashion Week draws many people and most young people look at the trends for the upcoming season. As most of us cannot afford designer label prices it helps us pick colours, styles and looks from the high street yet remain on trend. French women love to look good and everyday clothes, even though 'casual', are generally fitted, flattering and stylish, especially jeans.

The look I have gone for here is very 'red carpet'. Long hair is often tied up in a french plait or twist. This season the 'French Twist' is very popular, especially as several actresses at the Golden Globes wore their hair this way. Evening eye make-up is usually smokey and sultry, preferably with eyeliner. Lip colours can be bright and adventurous but usually glossy too. It's a look which is utterly timeless.

The 1920s were a very exciting time for women in France. Firstly there was uproar when many women started cutting their long hair and sporting a short 'bob'. Out of the window went the corsets and full skirts and the inspirational Coco Chanel brought us 'the little black dress'. OK so it wasn't as little as modern LBDs but it was sexy, stylish and maybe even a little scandalous. I dream of being as innovative and trend-setting as she was.

French people are very sociable and family-orientated. We like nothing better than getting together for a meal and chatting through the evening with some good food, wine and company. The picture was taken at my favourite restaurant, overlooking Paris, with some of my friends.

France does have its problems, they are fairly similar in that respect to its neighbouring countries. Massive immigration during times of growth has meant that now, with the downturn in the economy there is high unemployment and people are struggling to make ends meet. I'm sure you saw images across the world of the riots in 2005. There have been more since, all around the country. A U.N. report last year cited a 'notable resurgence in racism and xenophobia' within the country but unfortunately the outsider often makes an easy scapegoat in today's society, not only in France.
Field Researcher
#116 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 9:18 PM
Cecile Clarke : Bonus Round
Work:

As I'm new to the profession I provide support to the other designers, coffee, research, creative help - anything they need basically. I spend the rest of my time working on my own designs, choosing fabrics and creating my designs to assess their viability. This can be hit and miss. It's an amazing feeling though to watch a model walk down the catwalk wearing something I designed, cameras snapping and audience applauding. It can be a long process from the drawing board to the catwalk so it's nice to get recognition of my hard work. I love the way my designs could possibly be seen all around the world within days in the magazines and within months on the public themselves.

This is my horse, Starlet. She is stabled in Champs les Sims, at my parents house. I drive out there as often as I can and we have great fun together galloping across the countryside. The wind in my hair, beautiful scenery, the thrill of riding - nothing can beat the feeling.

I help out at a homeless shelter for teenagers in Paris. Some have run away from home due to difficulties and others never really had a home. We raise money for equipment, games, excursions and better facilities. I have even arranged work experience for some and helped others get onto a course of learning. These kids have not had the privileged upbringing that I've had. Nobody will be paying their tuition fees or stabling their horse. I want to help give them a chance to make something of their lives, sometimes this means listening to them or playing games and just being there as a positive role model.

The obvious talent I could talk about is art/design but I wont. I will instead tell you about my cooking skills. Believe me, it didn't come easy. I had several plates of burnt waffles and incinerated macaroni cheese before it started coming together. I prefer baking - the kids at the shelter often get the results, cupcakes and cookies usually.

I count myself as lucky, I live in a place I love. Paris is so vibrant, exciting and full of life. I have fantastic friends who are always there for me. My job is extremely fulfilling, allowing me to stretch my creative skills on a daily basis. Happiness for me is about the people around me, being allowed to be myself and use my brain and artistic abilities. I am fortunate enough to be able to help others achieve their dreams too.
The other one
#117 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 11:27 PM
o.O Weird. I'm not that great with pc's either but maybe a pic of the weird file might help?

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by easypeaze
Okay, so I know nothing about computers and while I was downloading some custom poses...something happened and it changed all of my package files to what I'm not sure but they look like some sort of WinRAR package now but one I don't recognize. Does anybody know what could have possibly happened because as of right now I am unable to use any of my custom content the game won't load with cc in but it will load with out it.

Okay here it is...lipglosschaos I will remove this post asap I won't continue to clutter up the contest.
http://i41.tinypic.com/wtzrwx.jpg

I'm not all that computer savvy and I'm taking a bit of a stab in the dark but it looks like it might be opening with WinRAR instead of whatever packages usually use to run. You can right click on a package file and go to Properties to check what the file is opening with. Mine run with Windows Shell Common Dl so if it's different, changing it that might help. Good luck and sorry that you're having trouble!
Field Researcher
#119 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 12:57 AM Last edited by easypeaze : 22nd Dec 2011 at 1:27 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sif
I'm not all that computer savvy and I'm taking a bit of a stab in the dark but it looks like it might be opening with WinRAR instead of whatever packages usually use to run. You can right click on a package file and go to Properties to check what the file is opening with. Mine run with Windows Shell Common Dl so if it's different, changing it that might help. Good luck and sorry that you're having trouble!

Thanks Sif I will check that out now...I have no clue what happened and my caches look that as well.

Well I've checked it out and yes that is what it's opening with but when I try to change what it opens with I'm not getting many options. I'll just have to stick this up in the game help forum. I don't minded playing without cc but I don't want to give up twallens mods and my girl doesn't even look the same.
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by easypeaze
Thanks Sif I will check that out now...I have no clue what happened and my caches look that as well.

Well I've checked it out and yes that is what it's opening with but when I try to change what it opens with I'm not getting many options. I'll just have to stick this up in the game help forum. I don't minded playing without cc but I don't want to give up twallens mods and my girl doesn't even look the same.

No worries.
I accidentally changed what it opens with when I was trying to work it out so I was forced to work it out anyway, hahaha.
It needs to open with the shell32.dll file which I found in my Windows>System32 folder in Windows 7. You have to hit Browse on the Open With window then manually navigate to your System32 folder. Make sure it's displaying All Files instead of Programs in the bottom right hand corner of the window or you can't see the shell32.dll file.
I hope that works for you!
Field Researcher
#121 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sif
No worries.
I accidentally changed what it opens with when I was trying to work it out so I was forced to work it out anyway, hahaha.
It needs to open with the shell32.dll file which I found in my Windows>System32 folder in Windows 7. You have to hit Browse on the Open With window then manually navigate to your System32 folder. Make sure it's displaying All Files instead of Programs in the bottom right hand corner of the window or you can't see the shell32.dll file.
I hope that works for you!

Thank you so much Sif! It worked...maybe now I will be able to get my bonus round in!
Test Subject
#122 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lipglosschaos
This entry is due Friday, December, 24th

Don't mean to be rude, but Friday is on the 23rd. Is the bonus round due on Friday or Saturday, then?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#123 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheesie
Don't mean to be rude, but Friday is on the 23rd. Is the bonus round due on Friday or Saturday, then?

Aha!! Sorry about that. I'd like you to have them in by tomorrow, and if you need to turn them in late, please PM me.

Test Subject
#124 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lipglosschaos
Aha!! Sorry about that. I'd like you to have them in by tomorrow, and if you need to turn them in late, please PM me.

yea i'll need to turn them in late as i said i'm visiting someone right now and am not able to turn them in till after Christmas
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#125 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 1:27 AM

- ROUND ONE SCORES -

Form: 5
Headshot: 4.5
Body Shot: 4.5
Creative Shot: 5
Question: 4
Total: 23/25

I liked the answer and felt that the way it was answered was simple and sweet. The headshot shows the sim in a way where I could see her features. The bodyshot shows how she looks and looks very neutral. The creativity shot was not included and therefore not scored .

I found your answer to the question “Why were you chosen” to be a bit ambiguous but I can’t deny it was still very well done so 4/5 for that. And your images were perfect as I’m sure you already know. Your creative shot in particular was just stunning. I love your model.

Lovely, absolutely lovely. All three pictures were well done and the creative shot is stunning and really shows off Emi as well as the country she is representing.

I am in love with your model! Your creative shot was gorgeous and you really depict what a Japanese woman looks like.

I really like the creative shot, It looks real wonderful. the answer was a bit average and the headshot is actually good. Nice Job

I gave you a perfect score on your pictures mostly because your set up for all three was perfect. Your creative picture definitely looks like a “model shot” from a magazine; so great job

You’re definitely going to be one to look out for in this competition. Your model is drop dead gorgeous and one of the few whose nationality I was able to pick out before reading the country you picked. I absolutely LOVED your creativity shot. Most definitely my favourite.

I’ve never seen a Sim who looks quite like yours! She is so realtistic, for some reason it’s her lips that really stand out to me. Her eyes are gorgeous and I love that she is a redhead! Your body shot was good, but I especially love your clever use of makeup in the creative shot! FIERCE!

What can I say!? Gorgeous! Your makeup is crisp and clean, and she makes pale look sexy! Your creative shot is absolutely gorgeous!

Excellent job. I don’t have anything to say except that all of your pictures are extremely well done.

Beautiful photos, beautiful model... I won’t lie. I think I stared at Yesenia’s profile for a good 5 minutes before remembering I was supposed to be giving out points (The hair colour you decided on really is perfect. Great job). Your use of poses was perfectly executed and looked so natural, especially in the body shot. I was a bit worried about your creative shot at first but then I noticed that it was just an in-game background and that fixed everything. Perfect entry.)

I simply loved the entry and the details. Great Job.

Body Shot: 4
Creative Shot: 4.5
Question: 4.5
Total: 22.5/25

All of your shots were well set up and beautiful and I thought the integration of the hand henna in your creative picture was a nice touch and cleverly subtle representation of Indian culture.

Beautiful entry. The answer to the question is great and shows why you feel you should be representing the country of choice . I think the sim is stunning and is shown in the best way possible. I found the creativity shot to be absolutely good and set in a Scene which makes me wonder why the sim looks sad, which I like.

Absolutely gorgeous! The headshot was lovely, but why did you change the makeup in her body shot? The clownish eyeshadow just seemed out of place and stuck out a lot to me. The creative shot is beautiful.

Oh my gosh why is your model so beautiful? This is sims! It shouldn’t be possible! Her eyes in particular are just stunning with the perfect shape, and the rest of her face is just as well done. Your creative shot was beautiful and well done, and your answer to the question “Why were you chosen” was just what I was looking for.

Question: 5
Head Shot: 4
Creative Shot: 4
Total: 22/25

The head shot is pretty, but distracting. A little less makeup and accessories would have been suitable to show off Ani’s natural beauty. However, the creative shot is extremely well done – and more importantly, your inclusion of a “modest” body shot was a smart way to portray the culture and ideology of both Ani and portions of Egypt.

Beautiful entry and lovely job on the contest.

Ani is so well done and really does seem to a good Egyptian girl. In particular I really liked your body shot, and I’m glad you picked a more modest bathing suit as it seems to stick to Ani’s bio and ideals. So good job on that.

I thought your portrayal of an Egyptian woman was very culturally accurate. She is interesting looking and not the “typical” sort of beauty we normally see.

Headshot: 3.5
Question: 5
Total: 21.5/25

Grand Entry! I liked the responses to the Questions posed and I think they were well written an did not leave me wondering about anything said. The headshot and bodyshot needed a bit of work. the headshot was taken at a bit of a Angle that didnt allow me to see her facial structure too well. The bodyshot didnt show the sim's full body with her standing up. which took one point off for me. The Creative shot was my favorite because it showed what your sim liked to do on a normal day of their life.

I didn’t take points off this round for this specifically – basically because it was established later once entries were already posted – but head and body shots need to have a completely white or grey background for future reference. Your creative shot was particularly nice and the added touches of French food and scenery were clever.

Your answer to the question “Why were you chosen” was perfectly done as were your body shot and creative shot. In fact your creative shot is one of my favourites. Its simple but it shows what you told us in Cecile’s bio of her personality and of course it spoke “France” to me. However I just really didn’t enjoy your profile shot. I applaud you for stepping outside of the box to use black and white but it just didn’t work well for the photo.

I found your head and body shots to be muddy. The background is too complex and the colors aren’t crisp and clean, which draws my attention to what’s behind her instead of the model herself. The creative shot was nice, though.

Total: 20.5/25

Stunning model, beautiful photos, and simply amazing creative shot. I don’t know why, but having your model “Wearing the Italian flag” just sounded very italian to me and I do know quite a few italians. So good job on that. Your answer to the question “Why were you chosen” was perfect.

Again: no points were deducted for this because it was announced after most people posted their pictures, but the body shot needs to have a white or grey background. The head shot is a bit distracting, if only because she has so much makeup and jewelry on. Modeling head shots are generally just a simple picture – without much makeup or accessories – displaying their natural beauty. Your creative shot was well done and the integration of the Italian flag colors was clever.

I liked the answer to the question Though It left me wondering how you are making your country of choice about Peace and humanity? How are you making it more than just a painting ? Those are questions I felt unanswered. With the headshot I felt the sim's make-up/hair prevented me from being able to see her full face structure. The bodyshot is a nicely set background she looks like she is representing the more modern side of her country of choice. the creative shot wasnt all too good. The Clothing didnt look so well with the colorings and it didnt look all too creative enough

The headshot was done well, but I found the hair to be to fancy for what it was. The body shot pose is cute and creative. The creative shot is interesting as well.

Headshot: 4
Creative Shot: 3.5
Total: 20.5/25

Great job with your model. She’s beautiful and I love her curves. Very Brazilian. You lost a point in your creativity shot because (while beautiful) the shot looks awkward and without the title I never would have figured out what the photo was supposed to be about. I like your answer to the “Why were you chosen” question.

I found the answers very good. I liked it and it didn’t leave me wondering about it. The headshot was great I could see the Sim's facial structure finely without any form of problems. The bodyshot really shows the answer to the Question. It shows that although she is a bit curvy she can be beautiful. The Creative shot shows the artistic spirit through love. It is just neatly done and romantic.

The head and body shots are beautiful; I especially like how happy she is in her head shot. The creative shot – I know it is supposed to be her dancing with a partner – is set up awkwardly [it looks like he is sniffing her hair]. However, the aesthetics are definitely there so I still gave it four stars.

Your model’s smile in your headshot was a bit awkward to me, and the creative shot was interesting but I felt like it was done from an awkward angle. The body shot was lovely, though- but I can’t see the curves that you’re talking about. She seems quite lean and has the typical model stature.

DREAMYDRE:

Creative Shot: 3
Total: 19.5/20

The head shot could have a bit more personality – she looks a bit bland in it – and your body shot was well done, but the last shot – although pretty and your standard model picture – was lacking some “oomph” to make it creative.

I absolutely love your model! Abbi is adorable and has some really nice features that I think go well with the heritage you gave her. Her profile was simple, and I just loved her body shot. For the creative shot however I docked two stars/points because while creative, the shot had a few too many problems with it. The water was too close to Abbi and blurred her too much to just ignore and the pose made her look awkward. Your answer to the “Why were you chosen” was EXACTLY what I was looking for and it just made perfect sense to Abbi’s background. Great job overall and I can’t wait for your round 2 entry.

I feel that some things were lacking and others were added to fill in for missing things (which surprisingly are not missing).How are you showing America in a New and vivid Way ? What are you doing to show it in this new way? How are you disproving the Pigfarm notion? Then with the Headshot, I gave it a 4 because It showed the sim neutrally and without so much content on her, which in turn allows us to see how she looks like. The Bodyshot really killed you because of that Tattoo. I think it was added there to fill in for something missing which to my suprise nothing is bad or missing. Then with the Creative shot I felt not much creativity in it. I feel as though your selected country isnt represented by your creativity shot or what your sim likes to do.

Abbi is very pretty, but I’m not a fan of the makeup or the expression on her face in her headshot. The cleavage also distracts me from her face. The creative shot is interesting, and I actually like the fact that she has a tattoo.

Creative Shot: 3.5
Question: 3
Total: 19/25

Loved the entry but I somewhat feel that the answer needed a bit of detail in it (mostly because I am interested in the answer.) Otherwise the images were decent and fine. (I do Love the Creative shot the most. I like how it looks so calm and simple.)

Alex is quite the beautiful model and I really enjoy the personality you’ve give her. You “Why were you chosen” answer was very well written and I enjoyed your creativity shot a lot, it really showed what you told in her bio.

Alex is very interesting to look at and lovely to boot! The only thing I’m not so sure of is her creative shot- is she wearing a bikini? Why is there a white baby grand piano in the middle of a park, and why is she playing it?

LOVELYDIA101:

Headshot: 3
Question: 2.5
Total: 18.5/25

The question was supposed to be covered in 3-10 sentences and you only wrote 2; it also wasn’t entirely descriptive of what makes Jessica so special – beyond her personality. Jessica is very beautiful and it would have been nice to have some variation in her look between the three shots to show that off.

Jessica’s adorable! I had a friend from Australia who looks just like her so that made me laugh for a good bit (She was a good friend, don’t worry). However I wish you’d gone into a bit more depth in your answer to the question “Why were you chosen”. While your creative shot was very basic, it showed us what you put in Jessica’s bio so I gave you 5/5 for that. Good job.

I feel as though the answer is lacking a lot in the sense of elaboration Which is why it earned the score. Otherwise the images were good.

Your answer was too short, but I like your model a lot. In the headshot, her smudgy eyeliner stood out to me as messy, as well as her general expression. Her body shot was very low-res, and while I won’t take off points, it can detract from the overall experience.

Page 5 of 8