Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Batmobile Driveable Updated again please redownload

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 474 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 45,909 Views
Uploaded: 3rd Nov 2005 at 12:50 AM
Updated: 15th Sep 2009 at 4:47 PM by -Maylin-
Ok this is the updated version of the batmobile from the 89 batman movie, this car is longer than the other as is should be , and now has transparent glass in the windows.

This car will overwrite the prior version, if you like that version please do not download this as both the filename and the guid of this vehicle is the same as the prior batmobile, the reason I am leaving the other up is for anyone who really likes the other one can still download it, I will be deleting the other thread prob in a few days.

I have not tested this car in a garage, yet it is rather large so I supose making your garages to fit around it will be required.

Updated info: If any of you who downloaded this car also have my 1957 chevy you may have recieved an error in the game where the batmobile would show up when you choose the chevy, this issue has been fixed, so both cars work at the same time and independently, I am sorry for any inconvienence this has caused, please redownload this batmobile to solve the problem, you can also redownload the chevy if this doest fix the problem but you should be ok just redownloading , and reinstalling this batmobile , and again I am sorry for any problems Thank you.

DB