Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2023 at 9:17 AM
Default first 9 minutes of my upcoming Sims 2 slasher movie WEREWOLF GAME FLASHBACK VILLAGERS SIDE with lipsyncing by a program called "crazytalk".. (how do you think it looks??)
Here are the first 9 minutes to my upcoming Sims 2 slasher film Werewolf Game: Flashback Villager's Side
www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6OvPV7Vehs

It's going to be about a bunch of people being kidnapped & held captive & forced to play a real life, WEREWOLF GAME... The movie takes place in year 2013 & the main character is me/Joe Winko, who is supposed to be 13 years old. It's about him surviving the werewolf game.
It's based off a real life Japanese series of the same name.

BUT HERE'S MY QUESTION TO EVERYONE!: what did you all think of the lipsyncing? It was done with an old program called "crazytalk 8" which barely even functions right anymore... it honeslty creeped me out at first because it was crossing that "uncanny valley" territory where it looked too real with their mouths insync with the words (i been making sims 2 scary movies for YEARS, i was definately not use to ever seeing sims 2 characters talk like that) BUT the film is supposed to be scary anyway, so i thought it was cool at first but now it kinda seems a bit off because the characters aren't moving much, just their mouths are moving while the rest of them stays still, which makes it look even more weird for some reason even though that's how the sim characters always are in my sims 2 movies but it's even more noticable since the lip syncing matches up their mouths with them talking. (not sure if i explained that right, but hope it made sense...)

the movie is actually going to be a PREQUEL to my lastest completed Sims 2 slasher film, Werewolf Game, which is basically about the same thing, me/Joe Winko & a bunch of other people being kidnaped & forced to play a real werewolf death game, BUT that film takes place in year 2023... The rest of the sequels after it are all actually going to be prequels (& I have at least 5 sequels planned for it) are all supposed to show how Joe Winko was continously being kidnapped over & over again & how he became an evil psycho killer from being forced to play the Werewolf Game!

YOU CAN WATCH THE FIRST MOVIE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGM...hannel=winko567