Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#101 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 2:54 PM
Portia expecting her first child

Having a little fun with also-preggie BFF Claudia
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#102 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 3:06 PM

Edwin kind of thought they'd have a bigger house before they started a family, but come to think of that he never mentioned it to Delilah and isn't it exciting?

"Don't you want to sit down to watch TV, Aunt Georgia?"
"Sitting down is a trade-off with getting up again at this point."

Honey Estic visits home, and before her younger sister Cinnamon can say anything she rolls her eyes and sighs: "Again?" Which makes Cinnamon giggle, as it was what they said to each other every time their mother popped. Heather and Kevin have no idea what they're laughing about.

Yes, Heidi, that's exactly how it happened. Glad you have that straight before you marry Dom's son.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#103 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 4:51 PM Last edited by Lady Scarlet : 21st Dec 2016 at 7:29 PM.
Field Researcher
#104 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 3:42 PM
Blanche proudly carrying her third child (and last, she claims )

Mad Poster
#105 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 9:41 PM

Looks like Georgia Hawkins's husband's incessant stargazing has finally paid off!

While his family was visiting, too! They wait, and they wait, but eventually have to go home, though Georgia's brother-in-law Cooper is clearly not happy about it. "Sure you don't want one of us to stay with you till he comes back?"
"I'll be fine! And if I'm not, all I have to do is holler out a window - there's nobody but family out here!"
"Family and little green buggers."

Merlin arrives home at last. "Come back, you little snots! You haven't answered any of my questions!" Despite her brave words to Cooper, Georgia is worried about him. He's clearly exhausted, he's been gone for hours, he just landed on his face, and he has a metabolism like a furnace, so if he's pregnant his motives will be in disarray.

So she calls on her new witch training. "Whoa, darlin', what did you do?"
"It's called a benemoodus simae. It's supposed to make you feel better."
"Well, it worked! Still, better get to bed. Come with me!"

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#106 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 5:08 AM
Mad Poster
#107 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 1:00 AM
The baby-daddy seems pretty pleased with himself..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#108 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 10:27 PM

Polly Esther Curian visits her family, but seems oddly reluctant to go in.

She finally makes it inside about the time her sister Georgette Skirt's water breaks.

She waddles over to join the celebration when little Chase Skirt is born. Her baby, she is certain, will be much more attractive than that!

Kevin Beare is delighted to meet his first grandchild when he takes its aunts out bowling.

Forum Resident
#109 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 12:52 AM
Jill calms her best friend Carly. They're both nervous to experience childbirth for the first time.
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 10:00 PM
Denisha and her husband Tyler having a little fun in the kitchen. They went on to have a baby boy named TJ (short for Tyler Jr).
Mad Poster
#111 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:16 PM
An old picture of Etsu talking to younger brother Kujo in utero

Daisy Landgraab (Greenman) carrying the Landgraab heir, Malcolm V.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#112 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 3:00 AM Last edited by grammapat : 27th Apr 2015 at 9:19 PM. Reason: and another thing
When Joe Average was through with his alien baby challenge, he finally gave in to the advances of Cloe Curious. Considering he had never actually KISSED anyone before, the consummation of their marriage was fast and fruitful.
"Joe, this will be baby 11 for you, but I've never done this before."
"I had no idea what was happening to me, but you have the right equipment...I'm sure everything will be fine!"

"And don't worry about your career, Cloe. I'm happy to stay home with another baby - heck, that's all I've ever done. Now, going to work - THAT'S scary!"
"But you still have two toddlers, don't you want to have a nanny?"
"Nannies!? Let me tell you about nannies! Besides, the twins will be going to school by the time OUR baby is born. And with my oldest away at college it will be great to have a baby - and THIS time I'll have the time to really give it the best"

=======================================
And in another house: Yes, that's Georgia and Garrett - THOSE twins! But in this world, when the rest of the orphans died, they were adopted by different men (actually, 2 sets of gay couples). So I SAY they are not related.
Actually a blooper, think he was trying to take a bath & she wouldn't move
"oh, hee hee, what are you DOING!?"
"Your're still sexy"

And then she did this--ummm.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#113 Old 8th May 2015 at 4:09 PM

"I'm sorry you have to lie on an air mattress when you're pregnant."
"I'm fine. We need a crib and bouncy chair a lot more than we need a bed."

"Yes! I feel it kicking!"

"Just a second, Honey, I'll have this bathtub ring cleaned up and then you can have your -"
"Arrgh!"

Unfortunately, Dominic was sick with stomach flu at the crucial moment. Which meant they were in quarantine and had no help with the birth. Which was officially premature, because I was sick to death of that flu and had two big weddings coming up, so I was going around playing aging off days to clear it.
It's a boy, by the way. Tel Estic.

Field Researcher
#114 Old 17th May 2015 at 3:50 PM
Casssandra was sleeping in Alexander's bed and when she woke up to get her pregnancy belly this happened! (This was caught while she was in the middle of getting her pregnancy belly, that's why it's so big.)
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 18th May 2015 at 11:22 PM
Wood Mushroom, displaying his usual enthusiasm for everything, enjoys a very happy second pregnancy courtesy of alien abduction:

"Seriously? Why do I have do this again?!"

"Aw, come on!"
Mad Poster
#116 Old 23rd May 2015 at 12:01 AM

Ted and Harriet Ottomas. Keeping the flame alive, always.

Monica Curious ignores the bad makeover Jessie Pilferson gave her in favor of reading to her stepson, Tycho. She wants to be friends with him before the baby is born.

Her brother-in-law Pascal had the day off, while his wife and Monica's husband Vidcund went in to work. Monica'd been going to fix the computer but Pascal said it was too dangerous for pregnant ladies. Looks like he was right.

Monica is having an active pregnancy.

Scholar
#117 Old 23rd May 2015 at 12:22 AM
Francis J. Worthington III rubs Blossom Moonbeam's belly. There's a little Francis -- or Frances! -- J. Worthington IV baking in there.

Guy kisses his husband, while Bim kisses her wife; they're four proud, tickled parents-to-be!

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Instructor
#118 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 10:53 AM
Agnes, the King's second oldest daughter just gave birth (assisted by her sister-in-law, Alleken) to her first child, a baby girl whom she and her husband named Jane.

Mad Poster
#119 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 2:58 AM
There are so many threads this picture could fit into, but I decided to go for this one.. so enjoy.

So Jill Smith announces to her boyfriend (Buck Grunt) that she's pregnant. Buck immediately breaks down crying and admits to her that he's gay and he was scared to tell anyone, and that now he's going off to uni he's going to come out of the closet. They break off their relationship and Buck agrees to help raise the baby. They hug and remain very close friends

Lab Assistant
#120 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 6:20 PM
@Lady Scarlet
Where do you get your sims lovely clothing?
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 6:22 PM
David and Devon Anderson are expecting their first child! This will also be the first baby of my new game!

Mad Poster
#122 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 9:18 PM
Dina Caliente-DeBateau carrying her soon-to-be Husband's child. The plan is working nicely for Dina, as long as she can give Armando 4 children before becoming an elder, he'll be with her for life. Plus she doesn't even have to raise the poor spawns because Armando is a family sim.

Lab Assistant
#123 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 10:32 AM

Telling closed ones what to expect when you're expecting
Screenshots
Instructor
#124 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 10:49 PM
Default Shannan
Instructor
#125 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 9:02 PM
Default Rachel

Rachel was pregnant with Vincent's baby.
Page 5 of 8