Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#401 Old 9th May 2019 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Pinball? I have a bit of a cheat when operating a machine IRL. Hold the flippers up and once you catch it, let go, but don't let it fall and slam the flippers up. That is my secret to pinball machine play.

I believe knowledge should be shared. What good is having genius intelligence if you can't impart it along with wisdom?

don't worry i know how it works and i don't use the cheat unlike what i had in my dreams
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#402 Old 9th May 2019 at 8:56 PM
I had a dream I sold my own mother for $10,000. It didn't seem bad in the dream. Then I woke up... What the hell is wrong with me?! Geeze!
Mom's been dead for over 20 years now.
I think it was because I was playing with plumbots in the sims 3. I always feel guilty when I sell a plumbot in the game. They do that sad little wave goodbye just before they're sucked into the plumbot display stand. I guess it's giving me nightmares.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#403 Old 10th May 2019 at 12:46 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 10th May 2019 at 6:38 PM.
I was knocked out for about an hour from the pain from the implant.

At least Grant slept by my side in my dream as the big spoon. I normally sleep on my belly. He was coherently speaking the Japanese he heard as a child while I spoke like Doodlebob. He was a little louder and my parents heard him when they got in. Somehow, they were okay with him. They saw him as a non-threat. He's kind of a weakling in my parents' eyes. He's more of the type of person who has no chance with a young woman like myself in the family's eyes.

I eventually slept in this morning and dreamt about Grant protecting me. I said to him "Can you let go? I need to bandage up my implant." He asked "May I help you with that?". We talked and he said "Your parents don't hold me in high regard." He finished up and helped me down the stairs and watched TV. I remember leaning up against him and said "It is not your fault. If anything, they're not ready to let go of me."

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#404 Old 16th May 2019 at 12:22 PM
Lee and Erik came and checked in on me during my 1 week mark. Lee helped me out of bed and Erik made me a dish I normally eat when sick or recovering: rice with soft butter and soy sauce (normally, the combo of butter and soy sauce is usually a Japanese thing for potatoes, but I've been eating it on rice back when my grandmother Virginia was alive and I was young.) I was fine. They even served me ginger ale.

Funny thing, these two appeared in my game as potential marriage material (as is per the cardinal sins, which one is to make a celebrity sim for the sole purpose of getting into a relationship.)

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Instructor
Original Poster
#405 Old 19th May 2019 at 8:51 PM
i had a super weird dream last night

i was at school and we didn't want to go outside like all the other student do.
so i stayed at class with my best friend to use the tablets there

then we got caught by our teacher and we were in a rush to answer as to why we didn't go outside.
we still had to go outside after the next bell was ringing, and during our time outside alone we run of to the big forest on the other city

so the teacher was wondering where me and my best friend went since we didn't came back to the class and we were reported as missing to them (the teachers)
my friends and everyone else were concerned about us.

then we got caught after we were reported as missing, we got caught from the same teacher there and we were under house arrest (sort of)
we spended the time for maybe hours in my dreams

it sort of reminds me from a few years ago that we didn't want to go outside after the bell was ringing and spended 15 minutes on the tablet and got caught from our teacher (not the same teacher as in my dream though)
and we had to go outside after the next bell was ringing and we weren't allowed to use the tablets after that, expect we didn't sneaked off to somewhere else

yesterday i celebrated my birthday with my other best friend at his home, his actual birthday was yesterday and we talked about our past and that was most likely about school
so that might be the cause that i had a dream about my old school
Mad Poster
#406 Old 20th May 2019 at 5:01 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 20th May 2019 at 10:15 AM.
Dreamed Saturday, May 18, 2019

This dream took place after my medical issues were ironed out but before I decide to start looking for a job through the government agency

Lee came to visit. He made an appeal to my heart (I notice his fingers and he had a wedding band tanline). He sat on the edge of the bed and he noticed my hair was a faded, frizzy cobalt. He asked me "Does your hair curl like crazy during humid weather?" I said "That's probably the only thing that my mother passed down to me. I'm mostly a daddy's girl. If you left me and my father alone, we could dominate the planet with dry, surreal and slapstick humor." He said "I came through the back door and I noticed about 200 glass jars in the mud room. Any idea about that?" I said "My father said some crazy idea of trapping the world leaders of every country in each jar. My father's jar-hoarding problem is hidden behind a schtick. Although, I would love to see a tiny G20...On second thought, I should be careful of my father, because his father, my grandfather is a scientist." Lee asked "Is that bad?" I said "Very much so!"

Lee said "I bought you something practical and I have been told through Erik you had your eyes on." It was underwear, pastel striped and fitting my size. I said "I can't thank you enough, Lee. I'm going through a reorg of my life and these are great to replace my white panties. They shrank. These people know underwear and I left a good review. Five Stars." I gave him a kiss and he began to stammer, "If there's anything else I can do to help you with your current transition, don't hesitate to ask." We exchanged phone numbers on our smartphones. "I recently am renting out your uncle's old room. I don't have much. My wife got the lion's share. All I have are personal effects." I got serious and said "If you are to live with me and my family, we need to lay down ground rules.

1.) You are only to enter my room when invited (i.e. you can only invite vampires into a house if they are to enter someone else's house)
2.) My parents want you to act on your best behavior. Be a gentleman when handling me and handle me with care, I just got out of the hospital.
3.) You are to chauffeur me to doctor appointments. This is your main source of income via my grandfather.
4.) You may join me in my video games. I would recommend that you tell me your play style, so I can see what we can work out .
5.) You're to retire to only your chambers. You may come into my chambers, whilst obeying rule one if you feel you can comfort me with a back rub. However, you are forbidden to enter after sunset. Patriarch's orders!

After he processed the rules, he said "Consider me a man of my word." He got me to lay in bed on my stomach and it was an interesting back rub. It started like a caress and then pressure was applied. He even found knots that I never got worked out. By the time he stopped (I actually get sore easily IRL) I sat up and asked "How do you do that?" He said "I started as an editor and some times that work transferred into my skills. Typing on a keyboard somehow is like massaging someone with knots."

I said to him "There is one thing..." He asked "What exactly is it?" I said "A computer set up can't kiss." I grabbed him and kissed him. He said "I can live with starting anew." I said "Good. Let me show you to your room."

I shown him my uncle's old room. It was painted dark blue and had two windows facing the street. His bed was a full with dark neutral sheets. He complained it was too soft. I told him "It was once mine. Don't complain. Just sink in and let the cushioning cradle you."

I shown him the bathroom we are to share. I even gave him a hamper for his clothes. He didn't mind all my girly things out, considering he was once married to a woman who probably had enough of the secrecy (I am a best kept secret in the family as one of intelligence...but I should mention that intelligence is best shared) and he had two daughters so with him and his son, he was outnumbered. He noticed the bathroom needed a lot of love. So I let him clean the bathroom (I actually get overwhelmed by cleaning chemical fumes, likewise did my aunt Jeanne, one of my father's younger sisters.)

He knocked on the doorjamb and I let him in. He said, "You thirsty for a drink?" I said in a dried out voice "yeah" We went downstairs and he poured me some ginger ale. I drank some and he asked me "I want to know if you love me." I said "I love you, but..." He asked "But?" I said "Many of the guys I was in love with at one point, I still have feelings for...maybe I care too much...especially my first love Bill." I started to cry and Lee wiped my face and he said "I will help you with this. We will make our love work out for the best." I said "Thanks. I have a psych appointment tomorrow. If I give you the location, you will put it into the GPS and we'll get there, even if it is early. They want me to fill a 16 part questionnaire on my feelings. I may ask for you to come in and provide your knowledge of me to her."

He held my hand and said "I will pledge my all for your sake."

I woke up and my bandaging was itching. I have those Crombie dreams where you find the last thing you say after all the madness is "You're losing it, PQ!"

To this day, I still have no idea how I became attracted to Lee Unkrich. Maybe his primitive looking face like that of the legendary missing link seems to trigger some sort of attractive feature. Or it could be the time that at one point in his career, he had long black hair that some of the other employees at the studio called him "The Black Stallion" and I would love to see that.

Regardless, the footage I have of him on the Finding Nemo 2 disc is 16 years old. I bet he's greying in the temples and has that salt and pepper effect in the top if I see him now. I actually don't care. He still seems interesting and I can't figure out how it is that way.

My first love? Bill Nye. Weird, but we have our egos and a dedication to the protection of Mother Earth. Just don't be in a position of power and piss us off.

Mad Poster
#407 Old 20th May 2019 at 10:35 AM
I had this weird dream where our landlords came over. We had this weird sauna that you fill with alcohol and it looks like a giant blowup couch with a very heavy sheet and steam comes out of it (note: this invention does not exist in real life) and Adam was using it and I was asking why he would use it because we don't drink, and he said something along the lines of wanting everyone to have a good time and I started shouting at him and asking why he can't just accept himself for who he is and stop trying to be like people who wouldn't give him the time of day if he didn't drink (in reality Adam doesn't drink and hasn't for about 10 years. My ex Tim has recently started drinking though to get closer to his co-workers that all seem a little shitty... so maybe there's some misplaced anger in my dreams ).

Suddenly the dog ran past and I was worried he'd bite the landlord and we'd have to find a new house. But then I noticed he was tangled up in some blue earphones and his lead/halti but he'd wiggle and get himself more stuck every time I tried to help him.

I woke up and went to the bathroom, when I came back Adam asked me if I was okay. Apparently I "did that noise you make when you're whining and you want something" and then proceeded to say "Adam!! The dog is getting suffocated. He's tangled in the headphones help" all while sleeping.

Oh and then I had another dream where I gave birth to a banana. That was kinda weird

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#408 Old 21st May 2019 at 1:41 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 21st May 2019 at 5:03 AM.
I was in a crowd, but I was the only one who was human. Everybody was a colorful blob with a word for an emotion scrawled across the midsection and I was facing a large one with the word Deceit that somehow raised a foot and tried stomping me flat. I survived and Doubt took me into its house. He helped me get back to normal. I say he because it sounded male.

Nap dreams under stress are weird.

As I faded in and out, more became clear. Doubt unveiled it was Lee Unkrich. He said "I can't let you get hurt. I would never be able to forgive myself." I gave him a kiss and told him "You have a beautiful heart, no doubts about it." He said "This house is protected by the magic that Deceit's miasmic form can't touch. We're safe now. He rises at dawn to attempt his next attack." I was a little needy because I was nearly flattened by Deceit. He held me and told me "I will give my all to see you smile again. You're adorable with a genuine smile."

The flattening sensation was not unlike piling up weighted comforters in a pile that caused more anxiety than reduced it.

Mad Poster
#409 Old 23rd May 2019 at 10:13 PM
Some of my dreams were real doozies - a few of them involved things like The Sims and Jill of the Jungle.
Mad Poster
#410 Old 24th May 2019 at 1:32 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 24th May 2019 at 1:53 AM.
Same old, same old...Lee gently rubbed my back and greeted me "Good morning" and helped me downstairs and we talked. He asked "Did you sleep well?" I said "Yes... you were kind enough to give me a cuddle."

He said "It's funny...my wife dumps me, says I don't have time with her or my son Max and I get hired as your assistant and you can't seem to get enough of me. I need to dress your wounds." He peels off the original bandage, lays down the gauze and tapes me back up.

He said "Your mother is taking you supply shopping on Saturday. What should we do about Friday?"

"Watch a movie? One you had a part in production?" He said "Would you mind my comments?" I said "Not at all." And he asked "What's your day looking like?" I said "My father and I are having a sushi platter, I have to reinstall my games and play more of Dead or Alive 6."

He said "So your day is busy..."

I said "I might come to your room and talk. I always have time for a quick chat. It must be hard to find someone to talk to when your brain is buzzing like a beehive and you need sleep."

He said "You know so much about solitude. How is that?"

I said "Everybody on my block has someone. Whether it's siblings or a spouse or even a childhood friend bonded through something of a blood bond. I don't have anything like that. My sister tried killing me, I never married and never had a close enough friend."

He said "Let me start by saying 'Hello, new friend.' and we can get on with our life."

We shook on it and I went back to my room. I said as I approach the way out..."Let's take it easy. My parents hired you to help me through my procedures. If they suspect anything off, we may need to slow down. I know you are a sweet man. Just remember, your help will matter."

(It was a weird dream, like a forbidden romance with a sense of humor and some secrets between them. If anything a most wonderful bond between them happened in similar settings in my Sims games. But playing between Sims will have to wait for another day. I had dealt with waiting for the thunderstorms to stop.)

(Word of warning: don't play wired games in thunderstorms. Did it once and survived the shock. The MythBusters weren't bullshitting on the thunderstorms warning.)

Mad Poster
#411 Old 24th May 2019 at 10:05 AM
I was running around the block I use to live on as a kid, like climbing over cars and stuff and there were a bunch of statues of Shakespeare characters so I decided to take pictures of the ones that shared names with the Veronaville Sims. Then it became a dream about Cassandra Goth and Juliette Capp becoming best friends because they both had an easel?

I feel like there was more to the dream but I can't remember.

Oh and I had another dream. This one was based at work, and they had set places for people to eat at dinner time so me and Adam couldn't sit next to each other. Our food was all plain rice but the chefs (Adam and his boss) had chicken curry too and I was jealous but couldn't ask Adam for some or his boss would charge me lots of money.

AND ANOTHER DREAM (as you can tell,I did not sleep well last night with all the small interrupted dreams). I was back at school but I was pregnant. I don't remember much about the dream other than being annoyed that people thought I was a pregnant teenager with no future when really I had a Masters degree. Also at one point my face was glitching out? I don't really remember anything else.

Mad Poster
#412 Old 25th May 2019 at 9:34 AM
Had a dream I took a nap in my underwear. The weather was warm but dry, the window in my room facing the green forest had the curtains open and when I got out of bed, where my skin was bare, was a dark tan, but it wasn't too dark. I was about the color of dry soil. I eventually got dressed in a white dress that hit just above the knee with spaghetti straps with ribbon bows as accents.

I approached Lee and he said "Is this a real tan?" I said "As real as your salt and pepper hair." He said "You actually look cute." I said "You certainly are flattering me." He said "Want to go out for a while? It's been a while since we last went for a drive in the Mustang..." I said "OK... Just let me grab my things."

As we drove into town he asked me "I been meaning to ask you... Should I dye my hair, do touch ups or leave it as it is?" I said "As is. I find men sexier if they straddle that line. Makes them look like they have the authority to do so." He takes me into a restaurant and we talk as we ate. He asked a rather loaded question "Why are you going out with guys like myself?" I answered truthfully "Most guys my age see me as a bump in the road in their conquests. You are an easier target in terms of you have more manners than my peers and yet, you're sweet on my heart. Although you may seem like a beta male against the alphas...truth is, I prefer the betas because they fulfill my needs and desires that an alpha can't."

He said "Let me take you home." On the ride home he asked "How about this afternoon, I show you my room?"
I said "Fair enough"

In his room, he had two bookcases crammed with stuffed related to his life. He had an old action figure of Steve Austin from The $6,000,000 Man. I told him "You mentioned this in commentary that you really wanted the eye scope gimmick to be used as a tribute." He was stunned. I told him "Sometimes, I like to hear your thoughts on the process, particularly since I want to direct one day." I saw he had a copy of The Shining on DVD. I told him about the nitpick fit Kubrick had over the scene explaining the Shining that took over 150 times, that the boy never acted again.

Then he ask me "Why are you after so many men at once?" I said "I find only fair women deserve to reverse the roles. Besides, I think men have had it for far too long to be in such a role and not let women have a go. That and I am trying to keep options open. I need to find a man who can provide for me if I can't make it day by day. It's an egalitarian matter I grew up with." He said "Sounds complex." I said "My parents used to joke I would need a nanny with Green Beret training in terms of energy... turned out as I aged and mellowed, I needed tenderness."

Woke up and needed to relax after a jolt.

Scholar
#413 Old 25th May 2019 at 12:58 PM
My dream last night was basically something written by George A. Romero. It started with me playing with a ball with some kid in the back yard of what looked like the house I lived in when I lived in Indiana, then things got weird once I went inside. I walked down a hallway and was greeted by a couple of zombies, and so out of instinct I shot them. I then noticed a lot of the room was filled with more, but someone that was still alive brought it to my attention that they were wearing special collars that allowed control of them and that they would be harmless with those on. I then noticed the ones I killed had those collars on, oops. Things started to break down into a total nightmare after that, as all sorts of weird creatures started coming in. They were almost like demons, and for anyone that has ever played Skyrim they had this weird bluish look to them similar to that of the horse named Arvak from the Dawnguard add on. I ended up shooting my way out of the building, shooting the multiple variants of these demon like things the worst of which was a dog like being that was very fast and agile. The dream shifts to a massive abandoned parking lot.

This part of the dream reminded me a little of the movie Dawn of the Dead since it was outside of what seemed to be a shopping mall filled with zombies. I roamed around the parking lot looking for a vehicle I could take, that way I could get away and hopefully find a safe place. I didn't bother shooting any zombies since they were spaced out enough that I could avoid them, so I simply moved around them. I'm not sure why, but at first I was looking to see if I could find some nice sports car. Clearly I wasn't thinking logically since at that moment just about any vehicle would have been great, but I guess I just wanted something nice. I walked around looking for unlocked vehicles until I found one with a shattered window on the driver's side, but logic actually set in this time as I knew it would be unsafe since it would provide an opening for something to be able to get to me. I soon found a car with an unlocked door, it looked like some early 90's Cadillac, and as I reached to try and start it the scene shifted again.

This time I was in some old run down building, think something from the Fallout games as an example. It was filled with zombies and those weird demon like things, and so most of this part of the dream was just me moving throughout the building while taking out whatever got in my way. The weirdest thing in this part was a situation where I encountered a zombie in a narrow hallway, though for whatever reason I didn't have a gun anymore so I was holding the zombie by the neck and trying to keep it's head pushed away from me. I don't know if there were supposed to be other people there with me since I never saw or heard anyone, but I kept yelling out for someone to give me a gun. I never got a gun, and so with me holding this zombie by the neck the scene once again shifts to a new location.

The next part was pretty depressing because it took place at my grandmother's house, which in reality I not only haven't seen the house in over 10 years, but it had also burned down a couple years ago and my grandmother died last year so it wasn't a good part to the dream. Back to the dream, zombies and demons were coming in through the door in the kitchen that led outside, and for whatever reason I still didn't have a gun so once again I was yelling for one. I pretty much sat and watched while the other people around me finished everything off, then the dream basically turned into a video game. Someone finally gave me a gun, but there was a big target that seemed to come out of nowhere on the opposite side of the room. It was pretty much a tutorial from a video game, and for whatever reason I had to keep taking shots at the target as if I was learning to use the gun. I got to a point where I was consistently hitting the same spot in the center of the bullseye, and like a lot of video game tutorials the situation shifted to a scenario where I had to make use of what I had just learned. This giant insect looking creature comes through the door and attacks. It had the same bluish coloring as the other demons in the dream, and reminds me of one of those chaurus enemies from Skyrim mixed with the worm/caterpillar type enemies in Tales of Symphonia.

That's where I woke up, and unfortunately I couldn't go back to sleep because I wanted to keep that weird dream going and also because I simply just didn't want to be awake.
Instructor
Original Poster
#414 Old 25th May 2019 at 7:49 PM
yesterday when i overslept a bit, i had a pretty short dream about ice-skating,

i was in there too with tinkerbell and her friends (also periwinkle, spike and gliss)
and i finished the ice-skating first by surprise
the 2nd one was periwinkle, 3rd place was vidia, and half a second later fawn
i got the champions and got gold, everyone congratulated me with finishing first
everyone even hugged me, and the ice-skating was at my old school, that's very weird to me

the dream felt so long, it felt like an hour or so when i just overslept between 15 and 20 minutes
#415 Old 26th May 2019 at 1:26 AM
I just remembered a dream I had some time back. I was walking (yeah, walking) on some empty highway at night to what looked like a party on a concrete platform. The platform was well-lit and had people on it. I don't remember anything else about that dream.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
#416 Old 27th May 2019 at 2:46 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 29th May 2019 at 4:17 PM.
Had a dream after my Wal-Mart run.

I cuddled with Lee in the Master Suite. All the stuff in my room was moved around and my dresser was put in the walk-in closet. Then it hit us...we smelled pretty nasty. We decided to rock paper scissors for it (He was able to go first.)

For some reason, his attempt to sing sounded like an African Grey Parrot attempting to do opera. I lay in bed waiting for him to finish. I had a bath bomb I was going to use after he was done with his shower. I fell asleep and it was after Lee got his boxer briefs on and a t-shirt that he nudged me awake.

I went in, started the water, got undressed, got in and put the bath bomb in. I leaned back and found myself in the silence of the morning, where intermittent tweets and chirps would pipe up from the birds singing in the sun. I was in a moment of great joy from the feeling of lovesickness from Lee who, in this Dreamworld, we had grown close enough for such intimacies and yet to tell him I love him is worrying me, because of the dual nature of him saying "I love you with all my heart" or "It's just a job and I was willing to do this". (I worry love for me is a farce)

After I finished soaking, I grabbed the ring and put it on. I dressed in the striped lingerie I had, an oversized t-shirt and the ring, and I approached Lee who was getting dressed. He asked "What's wrong, sweetness?" I asked "Do you love me with all your heart?" He grabbed me by my left hand and said "I do. You mean a lot to me and I will be there for you, never letting you go."

He sat me on the bed and gave me a kiss. "You're one of the sweetest things I have encountered in my life. You are beautiful in ways I can only imagine. You deserve better than those in your past."

I fell into his arms and said "That's all I wanted to hear."

May 28, 2019

I had a weird dream I was making lipstick and eyeshadow from scratch and instead of labeling it by color, it was labeled by date so a gold lipstick associated with an alien overlady (she was a female overlord) 4/26 which is in reference to International Alien Day's origins. By the time Lee got home from the dentist, who is also his cousin (and his cousin must have heard that "sorry, not sorry" in the Finding Nemo commentary) because he was practically drugged to the point of not caring. My father told me to let Lee come off the numbing agents. I finished the 366 tubes and pots and knelt near Lee and cooed "Lee, you poor thing. Your cousin must have held a grudge." I kissed him where the 3rd eye is positioned.

I then placed the tubes of lipstick in the respective month organizers. For January 1, I had a hawk brown eyeshadow and eggplant purple lipstick and for December 31, I had eggwash yellow eyeshadow and baby pink lipstick.

A lot of the themes for the makeup came from international holidays, celebrity birthdays, Japanese holidays, American holidays and while we're on the subject, Cinco de Mayo and Bastille Day have special status as I don't have more holidays to go on from Mexico or France with this much significance that it transcends borders.

I lay in bed watching Finding Nemo with the special Commentary. Looking at what Lee said for the dental torture and his "sorry, not sorry" to his cousin, the dentist who numbed him up good...I nodded off. A few hours later, I was woken up by Lee. "Sweetheart, wake up..."

I woke up and it was Taco Tuesday. Lee invited Ryan Reynolds. I don't have much of a crush on Ryan, but I ate him under the table because I was hungry for tacos. Sometimes, you don't place bets on me. Do not place bets when it comes to sushi. What's mine is mine and what is yours will eventually be mine if left unattended. Still, I got a meal.

Mad Poster
#417 Old 29th May 2019 at 1:16 PM
I had a sad dream last night
I was getting ready to go out to the cinema, and I went upstairs to go get something and suddenly I was in my childhood home. I went into my Mum's bedroom, and there was my brother, back when he was 10, sitting on my Mum's bed playing the xbox like he use to do. I ran over and hugged him tightly. I remember feeling his soft afro-like hair on my cheek, and pinching myself a few times just to check if I was dreaming. I swear I could feel it. I asked him what he was doing home and he shrugged at me.

We went to the cinema and bought those long yellow-belly snakes you get in pick n' mix - but specifically the orange/green coloured ones because they're my favourite. I remember in the dream sorting through them to seperate the gross black/red ones (I really don't like blackcurrant sweets). Then we went into the cinema and started watching Detective Pikachu. I remember thinking to myself "This can't be a dream, he's home for good. You can't watch movies in dreams".

Mad Poster
#418 Old 30th May 2019 at 7:30 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 30th May 2019 at 8:40 AM.
Been daydreaming in the middle of the night. I know it's sounds weird, but I can't sleep.

It was strange. Erik Estrada came to check on me. He was wearing patched up bell bottom pants, a shirt exposing a bit of his chest and sneakers. He asked me "Hey, sweetness... how are you?" He rubbed my back and said, "You seem restless. Did Lee say something to you?" I said "No, Lee and I are still on speaking terms. He's had to rush back to the studio to screen a film he was attached to direct and his wife left him prior to us meeting and she finalized it. She said he works too much. But he's spent 3 days out of the month working at the studio." Erik said "I now live where I grew up all those years ago. Would you like to come over for a talk and a drink?" I asked "You have an apartment in New York City?" He said "We can hop on the freeway and be there in an hour."

I got in his green Lotus Elise (funny, I mentioned it in my morning daydreams) and as I entered the center of Times Square in the car, I was starting to get overloaded. We stopped at a bodega to pick up a drink for my panic meds and as I was going to the fridge cases for drinks, I saw a cat. I told the cat "I won't tell if you won't." I picked up a Green Apple Fanta (there is an Apple Fanta, but Green Apple Fanta doesn't exist), paid with a couple of $1 from my bill roll, opened it at the counter and scoffed down my meds with the Green Apple Fanta. I said "Thanks a lot for everything - Para Todo, Muchas Gracias" and Erik took me through the door and said "I didn't know you could speak Spanish..." I told him "My mother and I are able to speak Spanish. However, I have more languages in my arsenal. Typically the menu languages in Dead or Alive 6 are the ones I can speak."

We eventually got to his apartment and he sat me down on the couch. He asked "Are you doing well with Lee?" I told him "Lee and I are drifting apart, no matter if we WooHoo. He seems to forget I need to be romanced if we are to stay together." Erik sat on the couch, wrapped his arm around my shoulders and ask "How would you like to be treated, Sweetheart? Don't be afraid." I gave him a kiss on the lips and he said "He won't do even that?" He and I made out on the couch.

After the afternoon in New York, I met back up with Lee. I confessed to Lee that 1. he's not the romancer I remember and 2. I made out with Erik Estrada.

Luckily, he understood both the confessions and he decided to win me back. For the following summer, everyday, he gifted me things I had my eye on and shows some display of affection.

He'll ask me in bed "Ladies' choice...what would you like to do?" And out of talk, make out, snuggle or WooHoo, there were times when I would say "Let's snuggle" like the Snuggle fabric softener mascot teddy bear. He thought that was adorable.

Even after I worried of betraying one of them, it only led to an improvement in a lackluster relationship between both of them, because Erik would look after me when Lee was needed at the studio.

In this weird Dreamworld, Erik Estrada (3/16/1949) and Lee Unkrich (8/8/1967) are friends due to a movie made with me involved and they get along best when I am around. Same in my sims3 game.

P.S. I am one of those girls who enjoys stealing kisses from handsome older men. It's just a matter of getting into their space... dear God, I really haven't changed since high school. Manipulative and adorable, but a dangerous girl.

Field Researcher
#419 Old 30th May 2019 at 10:14 AM
I had a big meeting on Monday which was really important for my job at 1:00pm. The night before I dreamed that I went shopping with my friends and missed the meeting. Not exactly a heart-attack inducing nightmare but still one nonetheless.
Instructor
Original Poster
#420 Old 30th May 2019 at 11:51 PM
i don't remember much about my dream last night but i do remember about my weird dream, well part of it

i had a dream when i went on vacation with the bus, and my dad saw something strange on my nose, i think at somehow it reminds me of disney, i don't remember which one though
but i got a ugly nose and i changed into a ugly human or into a witch

everyone looked at me weird and they were all afraid of me :o
Mad Poster
#421 Old 1st Jun 2019 at 11:13 PM
Last night's dream was just fine.

Erik came over while I was asleep. He found me slightly feverish and started a cold compress. As soon as I regained the ability to see and talk, I told him "I have a head cold. Wait a minute...Where is Lee?" He said "Lee has business in California, so he sent me here." I asked him "Will you kiss me?" He said "But you have a cold." I said "I got it from you and if you remember health class, the strain of each disease mutates, thereby making it unlikely to catch the same disease twice." He kissed me. It was weird because he was attempting to make out with me. Problem was, he found out I had broken and missing teeth, surprising such a man who had a blindingly perfect smile as his trademark when he was young and dressed in uniform on the regular. I said "What's wrong with you, sticking your tongue back there? I thought I said no tongue!" He said "I'm sorry, but I am leaving you work with someone else until you get something replaced. I love you, but part of me won't allow me to kiss you until you take better care of yourself."

About an hour after Erik left, Grant Imahara came and got comfortable in bed with me. He was the big spoon. We cuddled in bed looking out my window and it was raining heavily. He asked, "Did Erik actually quit looking after you because your teeth were broken in the back?" I said "Those were crowns and I had numerous root canals, plus I had about $15,000 to $20,000 worth of dental healthcare. If it was free to be spent elsewhere, the money could have bought a home office super computer."

Grant kissed me, no tongue as promised, and said "You seem neglected. I want you to know that I love you and everything is going to be okay."

I woke up in the middle of the night.

Mad Poster
#422 Old 3rd Jun 2019 at 1:49 AM
Today, while napping, I dreamed about a sims-like video game with a very open world - one I could edit, and had some things my character could find. I often dream about simulation/sandbox games.
Mad Poster
#423 Old 5th Jun 2019 at 3:20 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 6th Jun 2019 at 1:27 PM.
Just the usual. Erik came back and apologized after he was a callous brute. I let him know that I missed him very much. We cuddled and kissed in the fading glow of the twilight hours. I said to him "Quick question, mi amor. I am going to color my hair something different after l bleach it. Since you are spending time together with me, what should I do with my hair?" He said "Maybe cherry red. You'd look cute as a cherry red beauty, chica."

6/5/2019
I was alone that night. I got a call from an old crush, an older man who was about 23 years older. He was my teacher in the art of vocal manipulation. I pressed answer and I nervously asked "Hello, who is it?" and he answered "Kymchee, it's me, Scott. You still are shy. I bet you're blushing on the other end. I taught you all I could and yet, never did I find a way to get you to not blush."

I asked "To what are you calling me tonight? It's unlike you to check on someone like myself." He said "Been alone. I went through a lot with my recent divorce." I said "I recently received electric implants, so you're talking to a cyborg so I had a lot going for me."

He said "I've been meaning to ask you about that weird double cheek kiss you gave me upon your graduation from my class. What's that about?" I said "I have French-German ancestry and that's one of the many formalities I offer as someone who has an ancestry that covers most of Europe."

He said "What countries did your family come from?" So I proceeded "My paternal grandmother is Scottish and Irish so five of my aunts and uncles have red hair. My paternal grandfather is French and German and held many jobs. My maternal grandfather was Greek and Portuguese so olive skin is likely, but it showed up in my aunt Fran and my cousin Kevin and my maternal grandmother was Polish and Hungarian, so she was austere, nasty and otherwise one of the most unpleasant people to be in her presence."

He was speechless, then spoke us "You really covered almost all but Central Europe." I said "I was thinking, once my life is put back together for the foreseeable future, I might take those DNA tests so I can see if there is more to my story. I need to confess: my maternal grandfather was a philanderer and father's parents had absentee fathers."

He said "Actually, I would love to see the results. I was born in Australia and was moved to Canada when I was in my teens. I hope to see more than British on my results." I said "It's been really sweet to think of me. You and I talking, it's nice to have a little conversation and reconnect." He said "I hope you sleep well. I'm currently in Toronto at a workshop for beginning voice acting." I said "Too bad I don't have a passport document. I could see you again, for old times sake." He said "Love you just the same. Stay sweet like when we worked together." I said "I will"

We hung up and I remembered I did quite a bit for my teacher during our educational course. I made him meals, bought him whatever drinks he wanted and ran errands for him, all the while I had smiles on my face. Then I realized he inspired to put my energy into everything I try. He was handsome, he had an eclectic charm and he was pleasing to the senses when he rewarded with some way of compensation, like do the same things for me. Then I realized I had heart ache for the men I also loved. Then I heard a knock.

I carefully walked downstairs and answered the door. It was Erik. Erik came in and I brought him up to speed. He said "Sweetie, if there is anything I can do to help you, tell me." I said "Never let me go, Erik..." With slow rolling tears running down my face. He drew me closer and said "I will do everything I can to make sure you are all well."

Test Subject
#424 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 7:20 PM
I have the best weird dreams!!!!
One time I dreamt that I was a professional goat chaser, and I trained the goats when I caught them to do extreme stunts like backflips and ride a skateboard!
Mad Poster
#425 Old 10th Jun 2019 at 8:20 AM
Had a dream where I got up and had a relaxing shower in one with multiple jets.

I got wrapped up in towels and a robe and relaxed in the trapped air's steam.

I got changed and cuddled up with a plush Pikachu and as I drifted, I heard a familiar voice say "Chica, wake up..." I started to wake up, I got to see Erik and he asked "How was your shower? I got it installed for you."

He said "I bet those aches are all better thanks to that hydrotherapy. How about we take our meds and grab some breakfast?"

I woke at midnight. I'm having trouble sleeping.

Page 17 of 30