Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#376 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
About the batteries...Were they C or D? One is a larger size.

I couldn't tell, but I think they may have been C batteries. Not sure why I grabbed batteries in particular, but I guess dream!me had some kind of plan to get rid of/protect against the trolls.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#377 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 9:59 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 21st Apr 2019 at 10:44 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Graveyard Snowflake
I couldn't tell, but I think they may have been C batteries. Not sure why I grabbed batteries in particular, but I guess dream!me had some kind of plan to get rid of/protect against the trolls.

Well, you could make a battery operated defibrillator, but it only works on frogs with heart issues. One of the many stories of how Dana Carvey was upstaged by his older brother Brad. Brad was the inspiration for his character, Garth Algar in the Wayne's World continuity of SNL. But whenever his father wanted money from Dana (his father started calling him Money), Dana got the last laugh that his father realized he bet on the wrong horse out of the talents and skills his five children had.

Well the dreams I had with Grant on Twilight Island had morphed again. My children aren't an almost even split of boys and girls and are named for Chinese Zodiac animals. Now there 12 boys, one of which likes flowers and 1 little girl who enjoyed electronics. They resembled the group Organization XIII from the Kingdom Hearts series.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
#378 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 2:34 AM
Well, you could make a battery operated defibrillator, but it only works on frogs with heart issues.

With enough batteries, I could probably make a battery-operated defib fit for humans! Or maybe an alarm system? I'm sure protecting against deadly green trolls would be higher on the "Things To Do In The Apocalypse" list. If I had the funds and space, I'd make my own little shelter!

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
#379 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 3:01 AM
With enough batteries, I could probably make a battery-operated defib fit for humans! Or maybe an alarm system? I'm sure protecting against deadly green trolls would be higher on the "Things To Do In The Apocalypse" list. If I had the funds and space, I'd make my own little shelter!

You're probably going to need to salvage a car battery from a rear-ended sedan if you were going to defib a human. Also, in such an event, I have 196 proof Estonian liquor known as Fat Margaret and matches. Zombies can be burned or chainsawed. I prefer burning as I am not able to get the chainsaw revved in time.

Lately, the dream morphed back to the 13 kids named for Chinese Zodiac animals and the weird part is our youngest, Kitty got scared of something Jackson, my step nephew (we have step family and Jackson's mother is as close to a step sister that I can get) said before he returned to the States. So Kitty gets in between...and the bed and room widens by a twin bed's width. As the night wore on, the other twelve get in and it pushes me and Grant further and further apart. I'm a pushover when I am their mother. At one point, Grant fell out and decided to take a traditional style futon (thinner than the couch type futon mattresses) and sleep downstairs. I eventually join him and I told him "I was like that when I was little. Only problem is getting them to stay in their beds." He said "They resemble you more in many regards, you fix it." I said "Don't make me pin you!" Then came Sampson, our ginger Maine Coon with Ron Perlman's face and a braying meow and Krumm, our brown Staffordshire terrier with bad breath (he was named for a monster with bad body odor he could release at will) they curled up and we fell asleep.

Although I wake at 5:00 and drink an energy drink mix at half the dosage, I kick in 15 minutes later. I had to wake Grant or he'd be late to work. I got the kids to their bus stop (the new kindergarten was too far to walk as we enroll them in a Little Genius program.)

Later, around lunch, I get a call from Grant who complained about how our 13 kids drove us out of the bed and his co-worker Fred, a widowered father of 2 sons kept annoying him. "I told you that our situation is unique. Maybe we should send the kids to visit." He said "That's one of the most sadistic things I have heard you say."

Eventually, I picked up the kids and we watched my Super Sentai Collection from the beginning with Goranger (1975-1977) Grant got home early and while the kids watched, me and Grant planned out how to not get a repeat of the night before.

We put it up and told them the week must be completed of sleeping in their beds to earn ¥100.

Then the week starts with Sunday and we're watching Wreck-It Ralph (both USA and Japan version) and yes, one character was changed in the Sugar Rush universe. Minty Zaki became Minty Sakura and instead of mint candy as her theme, it's Pocky like cookies.

Over the week, it went rather well, by Saturday morning, I bought corresponding coin purses based on their animal names and inserted a ¥100 coin, new with the Reiwa era year marked Reiwa 10.

(Remember, Twilight Island is a colony of Japan as well as an assortment of European, Asian and North and South American countries and most of the names are derived from famous animation cast and crew. Schooley-McCorkle is the duo behind Kim Possible, the neighboring city of Friedle is reference to Will Friedle, actor who did Ron Stoppable and Mowry Station is a reference to Tahj Mowry who played the super genius intelligence and weapons expert Wade. There's Cartwright Station, named for multitalented Nancy Cartwright who, aside from Bart Simpson, voiced Rufus. Cartwright Station takes you to Romano (named after Kim Possible's actress, Christy Carlson Romano) in the countryside. My mother lives there with her sister and her Cousin Cindy, who somehow gained notoriety in the family for curiously eating dog biscuits. Don't worry about Cindy, but my aunt's three poodle-esque dogs are getting on in years.)

When Sunday morning came around I set up a revised behavior chart and gave them the ¥100 as I had promised in their respective coin purses

I actually felt tired when I got up this morning. I knocked my phone playing a ringtone of someone rapping Ancient Roman army tactics off the crowded nightstand and onto the floor, giving it minor cracking on the gorilla glass along the edges and the width of the screen in wavy lines.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

#380 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 5:33 AM
You're probably going to need to salvage a car battery from a rear-ended sedan if you were going to defib a human. Also, in such an event, I have 196 proof Estonian liquor known as Fat Margaret and matches. Zombies can be burned or chainsawed. I prefer burning as I am not able to get the chainsaw revved in time.

True, though salvaging car batteries directly from cars may be easier said than done when you're trying to avoid zombies or trolls. Unless you're really quick about it. I'd also recommend wasting good alcohol on zombies, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do, eh?

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
#381 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 7:20 AM
True, though salvaging car batteries directly from cars may be easier said than done when you're trying to avoid zombies or trolls. Unless you're really quick about it. I'd also recommend wasting good alcohol on zombies, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do, eh?

196 proof means 98% percent alcohol content by volume. It's going to burn your mouth. If it burns zombies to a smoldering crisp when lit, you can only imagine how damaging to internal organs it can get when one drop touches you in its own properties.

Also, better them than I, as I inherited addictive personality traits from both my mom and dad.

Trust me, my defenses are high in the height of a nuclear Holocaust resulting in a zombie outbreak. My father might have to help as he said when I was younger "If a litter of 5 vicious Golden Retriever zombie puppies are cornering you, I wouldn't hesitate to get you to safety by any means necessary." (The original phrasing was crueler, but the point was my father has the dedication that great parents have and my father and I have this tight bond since Day One almost 32 years ago.)

My mother would probably be spared if the zombies are looking for brains. My mother confessed she's pretty airheaded. She'd be empty calories.

#382 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 10:44 PM
196 proof means 98% percent alcohol content by volume. It's going to burn your mouth. If it burns zombies to a smoldering crisp when lit, you can only imagine how damaging to internal organs it can get when one drop touches you in its own properties.

Also, better them than I, as I inherited addictive personality traits from both my mom and dad.

Trust me, my defenses are high in the height of a nuclear Holocaust resulting in a zombie outbreak. My father might have to help as he said when I was younger "If a litter of 5 vicious Golden Retriever zombie puppies are cornering you, I wouldn't hesitate to get you to safety by any means necessary." (The original phrasing was crueler, but the point was my father has the dedication that great parents have and my father and I have this tight bond since Day One almost 32 years ago.)

My mother would probably be spared if the zombies are looking for brains. My mother confessed she's pretty airheaded. She'd be empty calories.

Fair enough.

"Meh." - me
Instructor
Original Poster
#383 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 10:56 AM
2 days or so ago i had a dream where i was kissed to a men i don't know about and did things i didn't like, and then i was going out and bumped into 3 roommates of mine
and one of the roommate got seizures (tonic clonic) i got away, but instead of her i was in the hospital and the nurse told me i no longer lives from where i live,

i was angry and told them i live just fine, my parents got mad at me, they told me i don't have long to live or something and that i need to be on a special home or so where someone can take care of you
that was a horrible nightmare,

but today i had a sweet dreams, i was a fairy in my dreams, i lived in pixie hollow, which talent i was i don't know but i met tinkerbell and her friends and then i accidently kissed my 2nd ex boyfriend and apologized to him
i don't know which fairy he was either i told tinkerbell and her friends if that was stupid of me to kiss my ex boyfriend, vidia answered yes

so i was speechless and was talking to my head and said: errr oh uhm, everyone was laughing at me very hard, they couldn't take it under control because of the stupid kiss
then later i was at the calm area terence used to came when tinkerbell and terence got into a fight and silvermist caught terence at throwing the stone at the water

then i saw something that don't exist in neverland, A WATERSLIDE i was so excited to see something like that so i was going to the waterslide even if that means that my wings were wet, i didn't care
but then my dad caught me, expect he was a human and asked me to make a picture of myself from the waterslide but i refused

and then i made a fool out of myself again, and then i bumped into my ex boyfriend again along with tink and her friends but then i woke up so i don't know how it ended
Mad Poster
#384 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 8:28 PM
I eventually got closure concerning the large litter I had.

In the dream, I turned out to have allowed my medical scientist uncles and aunts to give me children through any genetic material that was viable and ectogenesis chambers. So they were clones that didn't use one source of DNA. I didn't expect much success. But it turned out it was a mess of children. All related to me and Grant.

I woke up groggy and realized I need to speak with my therapist about these "dream blips", when the idyllic is shattered.

Mad Poster
#385 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 11:33 AM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 25th Apr 2019 at 11:44 AM.
I was pregnant, but the Dad wasn't Adam for some reason. I can't remember much of the dream, but I believe I had gone through IVF and sperm donation but suddenly I had met the sperm donor. It's so strange, I don't know this guy irl or where I memorised his face from but I could probably pick him out if I bumped into him in the street. Weird. Anyway, so he wanted a relationship with me and I thought that would be better for the child, but didn't tell Adam and was mulling it over and telling myself "well he kinda looks a little like Adam, maybe I can be in a relationship with him" (note: he looked nothing like Adam). Not sure if I agreed or not? But then he was asking to be at the birth but I was like "well... It was going to be a water birth with just me and Adam".

That was yesterdays dream, I forgot to post While re-reading it though I ended up remembering last nights dream. Last night I had a dream where I was looking at a 360 degree picture of a toddler that my friend had for some reason, and while it was spinning, I noticed that the toddler was outside my childhood home. I told my friend how weird that was and asked if she knew the toddler and when he lived there, and she didn't know. Then the picture turned into this silver sphere shaped pendant on a necklace, with a big "M" on it, so I said "Maybe that's their initials!" and she said "no, that's Meg's necklace. She doesn't know where it came from" (Meg is her niece). So that was kinda weird. Then for some reason I was outside my childhood home, and there is a field across the street, but for some reason it had a cooker in the middle of it. So I go over to the cooker, and decide I'm going to cook something for my ex. So I have a wock with some water in, and I decide to see if I can run from the middle of the field, back to my home and back, by the time the water has boiled. So I run, and I get to the road seperating the field from my house, and a passerby (I think it was my sister? maybe?) says "Woah look at that fire!" - I turn around and the cooker was on fire. "How the hell did I set fire to water?!" I'm shouting, as I'm running back to it. This fire is HUGE and out of control, but I grab the wock and don't know what to do with it... then I think I woke up? At some point I was video chatting with my ex I think, telling him about the fire and about how I was going to cook him dinner.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#386 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 12:37 AM
A few days ago, I had a dream I was walking out of school and there were some students sleeping in sleeping bags in mid air, it was quite a sight :/

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Instructor
Original Poster
#387 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 3:13 PM
i had the dreams about fairies before and as a human i could fly, almost like peter pan actually
but it's the first time i was dreaming that i was a fairy

i guess tinkerbell and her friends was wondering if i knew the boy *who used to be my boyfriend in real* because in my dreams i accidently kissed him when he didn't want to infront of tinkerbell and her friends
vidia told me in my dreams that i made a fool out of myself when i asked them if this was stupid to kiss him like this, geez what was i thinking in my dreams?

i got once a hilarious dream about WOW (World Of Warcraft) what i once put on this topic about me still getting alive, it will be a lot funny if i was a fairy instead of the human in WOW
just so i can say that i can make everything on my own (sort of a pirate fairy)

with many monsters and a few duels i was still alive at somehow, tinkerbell and her friends might look weirder then this what i was dreaming about yesterday,

Tinkerbell: (calling my name) how are you still alive (with a confussed face)
me: well i have many weapons with me and i always kept it with me, that's my job
Fawn: woah how do you do it actually? were you once getting hurt?
me: no never because it's in my nature, i can stand the scratch, bruises and other stuff
everyone: huh but how?
me: well i don't know how it began but i get used to it however
Zarina: maybe we can help? i used to be a pirate fairy too ya know?
Vidia: she has a point exactly, she once switched our talents when she was working with the pirates but later on it turned out that the pirates were using her
Rosetta: she however switched our talents back to were it was before, on the 4 seasons festival
me: woah.......... wait really?
Silvermist: yes we can help ya (with a happy smile)
me: alright but don't blame me if you all gets hurt by monsters

and me also one of the first fairy who isn't born in pixie hollow and then this continues in my dreams but i can imagine this happening in my dreams because everything is possible in your dreams
Mad Poster
#388 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 6:38 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 27th Apr 2019 at 10:39 PM.
So, me and Grant waited at the bus stop. Then came that uncomfortable talk.

PQ: You knew of my medical conditions?
GI: Your parents disclosed it when I got your medicine transferred from The United States to Twilight Island. There's like a series of labels you run the gamut with.
PQ: I was heartbroken over the fact that I couldn't carry a child without us being harmed. That was the reason for the ectogenesis chambers.
GI: My question is why so many children?
PQ: You never met my grandmother...when she was young, she had no siblings and very few friends. When she got married, she had, one after another, as many kids as her body could handle. Then, once my father, who was her favorite, got married, in the first year of his marriage to my mother, they conceived me, carried me to term and in October of 1987, I came along and she pretty much spoiled me rotten like I was next in line to the throne. In fact, I am the next in line to the Twilight Island throne, once my Grandfather dies and my father is coronated, I become Queen and it falls under the United Kingdom regal laws saying "Upon the passing of the current Emperor and/or Empress, the King and\or Queen is coronated and the Crown Prince and/or Princess elevated. All other will follow suit in the Royal Queue." We're actually at the very back of the line to inherit Queen Elizabeth's throne. But I will inherit.

GI: Wait? You're telling me I married a princess?
PQ: Man, for a man in the robotics field, you could at least notice the seal on my inside left wrist.
GI: The black snake with a white diamond on its head in dark wispy clouds in a hexagon?
PQ:...that one.

The bus drops the kids off and we line them and I carry Cat and we go in to watch TV. It was a documentary on the fall of the Imperial family due to the sexist rules and that was because the remaining heir, Hisahito had not yet reach age 20, the overall age of majority in Japan and that Naruhito was struggling with a disease the Imperial family is susceptible to. Then the discussion came whenever such news comes around: "Pros VS Cons" (Yes, Twilight Island is a democracy and in the ranking of Greatest Democracies, we're #6, one slot below the five Nordic countries...the US sank to #25.) Unfortunately, I get messages from America from my uncle Bill fighting a resistance say "The system is broke, yo. Stop.")

When my dreams get this heavy, I have so much on my mind and plate that I have trouble processing.

Still, Loudest Man in Dorking by John Cleese is no match for the Man with Voice Modulation Issues by Will Ferrell. This usually lightens the mood.

Instructor
Original Poster
#389 Old 30th Apr 2019 at 4:39 PM
when i snoozed out after the alarm clock i had a nightmare about me getting lost and then i bumped into a stranger who did things i didn't want to (if you get what i mean)
and then i got out of that and my 2 co-workers helped me get up and maked sure i was alright but then it started to rain, more then usual

pffff thank god it was just a dream because i had a horrible nightmare while snoozing out after the alarm clock
Mad Poster
#390 Old 30th Apr 2019 at 11:32 PM
Last night I had a dream where I had a baby. The office staff were for some reason there and told me I had a girl, for some reason Adam wasn't there. She had ginger hair. When I changed her nappy, I noticed she had one of Adam's birthmarks (left nipple) and mine (about 2 inches south-east of my belly button) and also that she was a boy I think then I found Adam and informed him the baby had been born and Adam said we won't tell family until a week later. The song "I want to break free" by Queen started playing... I woke up with the song stuck in my head.

Instructor
Original Poster
#391 Old 1st May 2019 at 10:31 AM
i had a dream about school, i came to school and i checked everything out and the school didn't changed at all

we were talking and then i bumped into my old friend, we were talking about our work, but then his dad picked him up
and then i was going somewhere, i don't know what has happened to me but i came to a mario land and then i met mario and that i hear so much about him,

then i was to the thing that you came somewhere but the castle, in the snow actually, but the telephort didn't worked for me so i came back to the castle,

i asked why it didn't work to me, and the professor told me it didn't work for me because i was a human or something and that i'm taller then mario and luigi (yup luigi was in my dreams too)

i had a dream like that before
Mad Poster
#392 Old 2nd May 2019 at 3:20 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 2nd May 2019 at 1:44 PM.
I had woken up from surgery. I had an oxygen mask attached to my mouth and nose. Alice Cooper was seated at my bedside in typical casual of t-shirt, jeans, sneakers, and a leather jacket and said "Hello, sweetheart. From this day forth, you are a cyborg." Panicking, I asked "How did you get past security!?" He said, "Your father pulled some strings and since I'm in town with Halestorm, I decided to help you with your current condition."

I said "I wonder what people would think of me." He kissed where the 3rd eye opens. He started reminiscing of his near-death experience "Have I ever told you about the time I was almost hanged?" I said "Yes." (I already face near-death in my surgery experience. I nearly died of sepsis on his 62nd birthday.)

We then decided to talk about our favorite stories. He told about the chicken incident, which predated Ozzy's dove incident, and when Alice asked about telling the truth, Frank Zappa told him, "The rumors are more popular." I told Alice I would give anything to go back in time to sit in on the Congressional Hearing on Music with Questionable Content. Zappa said, when questioned about sex, drugs and violence in music "I wrote a song about dental floss, but did anybody's teeth get cleaner?" (Yes, Zappa was a big influence for my father and I and yes, he wrote a song about farming dental floss and it starts off with Zappa singing about a tiny horse named Mighty Little.)

(I would actually pay $1,000 to go back to the 1980s and taunt Jack Thompson, the lawyer who wouldn't defend the First Amendment, which free speech and expression are what he targeted and cheer for Frank Zappa and those who deliberated for their rights.)

After Alice left...I was eventually allowed to go home to recuperate. Once settled in my bed, Lee came in and found me in bed watching Finding Nemo. He said "Kymchee... (nickname I received after graduating from high school) I came to see you. I heard from your friends you were going through an operation and you are in the transition from fully human to cyborg."

I said "Partially true. I've been dealing with some issues without the implant." He unbuttoned his shirt (It was a bowling shirt.) His chest was wrapped in bandaging and he said "I actually missed your charms as someone who has a wicked sense of humor." I said "I can hug you, but I will have to be careful. You seemed to have hurt yourself." I carefully hugged him at the shoulders and as I was up against his chest, I could hear his heart beat. He said "I have been working out. Not much to do when you're deserted."

I said "Okay, lay me down gently." He did so and kissed me on the cheek. He said "I have two daughters and know how to care for young women." I said "So I'm not much to you...I thought we were a couple..." He said "It's not that...I haven't been with you in a while. I really love you." I said "Then treat me like I am your lover!" He grabbed me and kissed me. He said "Is that what you want?" And said it was. He went back to his extended day suite and I checked my implant (it was my Stage 1)

I had trouble sleeping last night. It was weird.

Instructor
Original Poster
#393 Old 5th May 2019 at 9:51 PM
i had a weird dream about cinemas vouchers, don't ask how come but in my dreams i celebrated my birthday with my best friend and i was upset nobody gave me the cinemas vouchers
i hope that nightmare won't come true :o
Mad Poster
#394 Old 5th May 2019 at 11:06 PM
My dreams were pretty fucked up by my standards.

I was at the starting line of a automobile type race (in reference to the anime film REDLINE, where most vehicles had gone hover styled and driving a wheeled vehicle is a skill required for the races). On my left, were numerous women who joined the race because on the right, were different dream men. The women on the left were their exes.

As the light counted down, my vehicle, The Green Crab, modeled after the Mach 5 in exterior and mechanical design. In fact, the vehicles of the other racers were modeled after personality or career related traits. Dr. Nye had a car covered in sod patch that looked like a lawn AND was amphibious (reference back to two of his early works under the "Bill Nye the Science Guy" documentaries) His ex had "The Black Widow", a spider shaped vehicle that sprayed melting acid.

As the race started I was able to make use of the steering wheel buttons...but the buttons looked like shapes instead of alphanumeric characters. Why the hell does anything that requires a button to push end up looking like a child's toy to me? This time they resembled the 1990s version of the board game Perfection!, which includes a timer you race against, which agonizing over the fact that if you don't finish in time, the pieces shoot out at you. I even remember that stupid jingle word-for-word.

"Put the pieces into the slot\make the right selection\but be quick, you're racing the clock\POP! goes Perfection!"

My father called me and said "Press the absolute center button to unleash the bubble gum trap." So I did... It trapped The Black Widow.

I woke up and realized I am still fucked up over such routine surgery.

#395 Old 8th May 2019 at 4:52 AM
Not recently, but at one point I dreamed that I was inside a bastardized version of the school my younger sister attended. Not a college, but more of a massive private school that I think was K-12. I've been inside that school on a few occasions.

I've pretty much always attended public schools because I needed an IEP due to my autism. Except for that one year and a half in middle school I attended a private school. That year and a half was hell for me and pretty much the reason I'll never enroll my kids in a private school.

"Meh." - me
Top Secret Researcher
#396 Old 8th May 2019 at 6:50 PM
I was so happy! I found a store that sold NEW slide rulers. I was picking one out that was perfect ... then I woke up.
Where's my slide rule? oh... dream.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#397 Old 8th May 2019 at 11:49 PM
Had a fever dream.

Grant was to tend to me from my recovery from my becoming a cyborg. He fed me the pills in an administration where I had chocolate milk to keep from any melting (I take some rather bitter, nasty pills that aren't coated or encapsulated. A few are otherwise)

He said "You were put under in the late morning and it's likely you're going to be down here until next morning, same timeframe."
"You're not going to be a Nurse Stimpy where you get sick from exhaustion and it's my turn to cure you?" I asked
"What's a Nurse Stimpy?" He asked.
"Well, if you want me bad enough, I would probably...nah, I am not that sadistic." I teased him.
"Please stop teasing me...what do I need to do?" He whined
"Tend to my every whim until I'm well enough to keep my equilibrium." I said with a vicious undertone.

So, he helped me through a few rough couple of days. He even watched Sailor Moon with me. I confessed to him "Sometimes I imagine you wearing a tux and you look rather dashing." He blushed a bit because the last time I said he would look good in uniform, he was somewhat clueless about the uniform (then again, he was, as far as I know born and bred in the US and maybe never set foot on foreign soil, except if he's called as part of the assignments.)

Then I fell asleep, pillow against his thigh and he heard me sleep-talking. If you ever lived with me, I sound like DoodleBob, the vicious but brainless magic drawing made from a pencil dropped into the ocean by an artist at sea. As he had little cognitive grasp on linguistics, he babbled, usually picking up important words if his vendetta was against SpongeBob.

Instructor
Original Poster
#398 Old 9th May 2019 at 12:51 AM Last edited by sailorplanet97 : 9th May 2019 at 7:19 AM.
i got a dream about pinball where we used to play with on the computer,

i got a very high score but from the one of the another i used it with a cheat
so the high score was all just FAKE! (of course i got mad in my dreams)

what a relieve it was just a dream
Mad Poster
#399 Old 9th May 2019 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorplanet97
i got a dream about pinball where we used to play with on the computer,

i got avery high score but from the one of the another i used it with a cheat
so the high score was all just FAKE! (of course i got mad in my dreams)

what a relieve it was just a dream

Pinball? I have a bit of a cheat when operating a machine IRL. Hold the flippers up and once you catch it, let go, but don't let it fall and slam the flippers up. That is my secret to pinball machine play.

I believe knowledge should be shared. What good is having genius intelligence if you can't impart it along with wisdom?

Mad Poster
#400 Old 9th May 2019 at 1:51 PM
It was so strange. I had a dream last night that I was in a Church, and I was holding my baby and the people from my prenatal class were all there too and I was praying (bare in mind; I'm not religious at all) that my brother would get in contact with me.

I came home from my prenatal class today, to a letter from my brother

Page 16 of 30