Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 4:35 PM
Default Anyone Need a New Anti-Malware Program?
Hi, Simmers -

This is not an ad or anything - I bought my version and don't sell this, but I have a couple of free ones to give away.

I've mentioned before that I had a problem once with my much-loved antivirus program, Emsisoft: It was quarantining part of SimPE when I installed the newest version this year. I mentioned that the folks at Emsisoft, not only helped me get it sorted, but also made sure to whitelist SimPE for all of us. Emsisoft has just given me two licenses to share offering free service for one PC each for up to five months, if a couple people are looking for a new anti-virus. I love this company's service and way of doing business and their product kept my laptop safe through all sorts of unsafe internet connections and file sharing when I was working abroad. Anyway, I just thought I'd like to share the free licenses with a couple of Sims 2 Simmers if a couple of people are interested.

If you just want to trial it, they already have a free 30 day trial. https://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/antimalware/