Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 2:15 AM
Default Mystery Sofa and Chair
I found this pic of a beautiful sofa and chair on Google. I know that MTQ means Ms Tea Queen so I went over to both her blog and tumblr and scrounged through them and didn't see these. I did another Google search for Victorian sofa and only got more of this same pic. I think these must have been recolors of a sofa made by someone else? Any help appreciated.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 11:52 AM
MTQ is still an active member of the community, I'd say either pm her on her site or at sim pearls as she's frequently on there, and I'm sure she'd be able to tell you where it is. At a guess I'm going to say its something that she did for BPS before it shut down.

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 2:12 PM
Lovely fabric.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc