Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pets and toddlers on Vacation

by Lamare Posted 10th Feb 2018 at 12:10 PM - Updated 1st Jan 2021 at 8:53 PM by Lamare : Optional downloads

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 1:36 PM
All hail Lamare, the great and powerful queen of mods! I am constantly amazed at what you are able to do.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 1:36 PM
Wow, Lamare, your mods are awesome!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 4:01 PM
YAY!!! It's up This is a wonderful mod - my puppy went on vacation and had the BEST time ever :lovestruc
EAxis should have made it this way in the first place! Thank you so much for this mod!
I'll get my hotel up asap...

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 8:55 PM
Awesome! Thank you very much for this.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 9:49 PM Last edited by LilSister : 11th Feb 2018 at 8:31 AM. Reason: question answered in diescription
Thank you for such an awesome mod that give our game another level of fun.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 12:46 AM
Thank you very much for fixing the stupid restrictions that EA applied!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 10:33 AM
My sims very rarely get to go on vacation, but this makes it a lot more appealing. Thank you Lamare,!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 11:57 AM
this must be awesome and since in my free time i play The Sims 2 i must try it out but i will have to follow all the instructions for this to work and i am not so good at it but anyway thank you !!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
YAY!!! It's up This is a wonderful mod - my puppy went on vacation and had the BEST time ever :lovestruc
EAxis should have made it this way in the first place! Thank you so much for this mod!
I'll get my hotel up asap...

Can i please ask you what else you did except downloading this mod ? thank you in advance
just a girl
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 1:32 PM
@SellaSu, click Install Instructions tab for info on how to install. Basically, you unzip the file and place it in Downloads folder. Make sure you have required expansion packs before downloading.

Thank you all for kind words
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lamare
@SellaSu, click Install Instructions tab for info on how to install. Basically, you unzip the file and place it in Downloads folder. Make sure you have required expansion packs before downloading.

Thank you all for kind words

thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 3:29 PM
I'm so excited about this mod! I've been cheating for a while to "send" pets on vacation, it's great to have a proper mod for it now! :-) Thank you for making and sharing it!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 3:32 PM
This is freaking fantastic! Thank you for this.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 6:00 PM
Love it ! Can't understand why Maxis hadn't done it... Thanks !
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 6:50 PM
Great idea, Lamare! It always annoyed me that in Sims (original) pets could go on vacation with their family but in Sims 2 they couldn't, thanks for the fix and happy Simming!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 10:52 PM
This is wonderful, can't wait to take my toddlers on holidays with the rest of the family!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 5:33 PM
Thank you! One of my Sims' dogs just aged up to elder, it would be wonderful to take him to vacation.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 8:52 PM
If this works as I hope it does I may scream loud YAS! This is what I was waiting for
Not actually evil.
#20 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 5:40 AM
Love this so much! Combined with the toddlers and pets ride and climb stairs mods, it really opens up the world. However, I do notice that toddlers get hungry on outings and then I have to leave. Any way to feed them on community lots other than placing fridges there? I'd rather have buyable toddler food or bottles I can take along. Anyone know of portable toddler food objects? Buyable mush, buyable bottles colored to look like juice?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
just a girl
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 11:44 AM Last edited by Lamare : 13th Feb 2018 at 11:54 AM.
I think someone made never ending bottle, but I don't remember who and where...

Also, I just saw Charity's post about serving grown up food in another thread:
Quote:
If a toddler is in the high chair when it's served then they'll get a serving and it will turn into mush.

But yeah, you'd need to place high chair on a lot for that.

I was thinking about making restaurants toddler friendly, but man, it would be so much work. Tempting though.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 8:26 PM
Thank you so much for this mod it adds so much more to game-play! ooh I love the idea of toddler restaurant friendly mod ( although I known of course it is probably a nightmare as I have no clue what it takes to make a mod-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 2:54 AM
thank u! :)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 3:51 AM
@CatOfEvilGenius I use MoonlightDragons never ending sippy cups. You also want the mod to open up inventory everywhere. I pack my parents inventory as if it were a nanpy/diaper bag, with a sleep mat, potty, sippy cup and toy.
just a girl
Original Poster
#25 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 5:12 PM
Good suggestions, I'll make a list of recommended downloads in main post. Still can't find a link to never ending sippy cups, though, but I'll mention they exist.
Page 1 of 3