Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 10:44 AM
Default Round 2

Ian Evans - 32 - started as a small town boy with big dreams. He was acting through high school and paid for his college degree in art by preforming on stage. After graduation, he decided to follow his dream and strike out for the big city selling sculptures and acting in small stage productions until he got a role on NCIS as Abby's stalker. Ian's skill at being an emotionally manipulative character drew the attention of the network execs, who landed him in a TV movie role as a scorned-lover-turned-stalker that eventually gained the attention of the movie studios. Now he is on the big screen in his first feature-length film, The Book Of Secrets.

Ian Evans stars as Alexander, a noble by birth that disgraced his family after turning to women and wine. Alexander lost everything in gambling debts and brothels, and robbed and murdered by night to reclaim what he believed was stolen from him through medieval streets in the height of the Simsburgh Dynasty. His greed and malice knows no equal. But Alexander's victims have struck back from beyond the grave, luring him into the haunted towers of Simenstein Castle where he murdered his first victim. With werewolves and a bloodthirsty demon after him, the only hope to survive is to reach The Book Of Secrets and destroy the book before the castle ghosts destroy him.
The Book of Secrets holds the key, are you ready to see if the book can change a monster or devour it?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 11:19 AM Last edited by dangmal : 29th Nov 2012 at 6:03 PM.
Default Darker than night
Leo Harker - 29

Leo Harkers' baby face and slender physique has been in hot demand for many years now and he is an established star among the Bridgeport celebrity elite. He is unmarried but in a steady relationship with Nathan Bartlett, host of the popular Gameshow "where's my box?" They hope to adopt although Nathan has his fingers crossed that an alien will abduct him and put one in there for free.

"Quicker than quicksilver, Darker than night,
blackest of hearts but eyes of pure bright,
The face of a boy but the pain of a man,
the curse of forever, that poor peter pan"

His latest project is a re-imagining of Peter pan with an interesting twist. What if Peter Pan - the boy who never grows old - had been a vampire? "Darker than night" Follows Wendy Darling in 18th century London as she becomes seduced by the dark visitor at her window, and then the terror of a demonic boys' obsessive love. Will she ever be free? will she escape with her life? Leo Harker as the vampire Peter has to be seen to be believed.

Also, outtakes and things i can't put in the competition are on my tumblr, here. Including more of vampire peter : http://mysims3scrapbook.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#128 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 12:17 PM
Book Of Secrets
Pamela Moon 17

Pamela had dreamt of being an actress for as long as she could remember, growing up on the city gave her the perfect opportunity. Landing her first small role at only 8 years old by 17 she had plenty of experience. She also changed her name to giver her a better chance seeing as Moon had a better ring to it than Dung.

The Book Of Secrets

Rosie Baxter had been possessed by the demon of 27 sweep drive at the age of 16 after reading aloud a poem from the book that housed it. She was now destined to terrorise family after family that move in against her will, as she gets weaker the demon gets stronger. Will the next family be able to get to the book of secrets and figure out how free her? or will they only be devoured too eventually causing the demon to take over Rosie's body forever with dire consequences.
Test Subject
#129 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 11:27 PM
Hilda Ritchie. 29 years old
she is a bit dramatic she looks sweet and she probably is but maybe not as much as you think
she knows how to get the attention she wants by looking helpless
she wbe playing sadie amit in "the sweet smell of revenge"

WHEN A KILLER IS LOOSE IN SUNSET VALLEY EVERYONE BEGINS TO WONDER
"WHY" AND "WHO" AND "WHO IS NEXT" MANY CLUES HAVE SHOWN THAT IT MAY BE OUT OF REVENGE what has innocent sadie ever done
does she have a history of being mean spirited that drove someone to breaking point ten years later
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#130 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 1:15 AM
Any idea when the scores will be up? I'm starting to debate whether I should just start now XD

My Simblr: Here
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#131 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shhh
Any idea when the scores will be up? I'm starting to debate whether I should just start now XD

The last judge promised that they will be sent today, so I hope they will be up for everyone today as well

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#132 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 11:50 PM Last edited by Elexis : 1st Dec 2012 at 1:35 PM.
Round 1 scores are up!

ContestantJudge AJudge BJudge CTotal
EileenJ776681.5224.5
Eternila868984.5259.5
Sunnaie656664.5195.5
Hanechon919686273
charmedqueen737388234
Sim-ple798282243
xrebellia889194.5273.5
minimogut736877.5218.5
dangerouskilljoy749076.5240.5
Shhh949581.5270.5
Starfish_Niccles717071212
sleepalldaypartyallnight808986255
booalaska687375.5216.5
missy harries918596.5272.5
naiyasfury849885.5267.5
Aree908491.5265.5
Dazro838785255
daniandan676277206
crdroxxpl697262.5203.5
Buckley959793.5285.5
dangmal817372.5226.5
Tamlyn808586251
Joe213726383218
thera.899297278
wizkid770644873185
SimmieGoddie787478.5230.5
liujiaxie737576.5224.5
heaven909690.5276.5
megan_perry106677978224
Boydy808582247

Individual evaluations:

EileenJ

Etenila

Sunnaie

Hanechon

charmedqueen

Sim-ple

xrebellia

minimogut

dangerouskilljoy

Shhh

Starfish_Niccles

sleepalldaypartyallnight

booalaska

missy harries

naiyasfury

Aree

Dazro

daniandan

crdroxxpl

Buckley

dangmal

Tamlyn

Joe213

thera.

wizkid770

SimmieGoddie

liujiaxie

Heaven

Megan_perry106

Boydy

--------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that all judges have their own opinion, so it is possible to receive completely different scores for each judging parameter. That's why we have 3 judges - to get more than one opinion on the matter

I will allow entry editing for 2 days after the scores, but not longer! This way all of you have the chance to use the feedback to improve your entries and the judges would still be able to start judging earlier

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Space Pony
#133 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 12:37 AM
Thank you judges for your insight. I wasn't too sure on how I should have done anything regard the pictures, pose used, and props, so I just went for something really simple. I will certainly try to remember what you've said, and try harder on my next entry. Again, thanks for the feedback.

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Test Subject
#134 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 2:21 AM
Default Thanks Judges!
Thanks for the really helpful and great feedback!
I understand what you mean about putting her into a role that could be considered "adult" and I will admit that the story was a little a rushed due to me panicking that I would not get a spot in the contestants.
I thought the last picture might have been a little dark and the reason the last picture being stretched was because I resized it without locking aspect ratio by accident ^^
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 5:42 AM
Oh my, so many points for my idea! Thank you for your feedback, judges (: I'll make sure that my Round 2 entries will be big enough (:
Field Researcher
#136 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 10:56 AM
The judges' feedback on my character was really helpful and also made me realize I was massively subconciously channelling Mara Wilson for my actress. I'm trying to pay more attention to my face sculpting this time around, though its admittedly a weak point of mine. Sims I make fall into either the pudding bin or the fugly bin. I love them anyway, but getting the look I want and not falling victim to the fug is hard.

Thanks for the feedback!
Field Researcher
#137 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 11:25 AM
Very helpful feedback; I'm glad I waited for it before pushing through with my next round. (And for the question - the red is actually an evil spirit (as in ghost hunter career) in escape mode. It does look rather splodge like). I need to remember to look at the pics on my second monitor, since it's darker and probably more standard (my first is on specific gaming settings).

I'm not usually a sim maker, so this is lots of fun! Though having to take pictures in game makes me a little sad because my sims look nice and detailed in CAS and a blurred, discoloured mess in game
Test Subject
#138 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 3:16 PM
Thanks for the feedback, I will definitely spend some more time on my backgrounds and simmies from now on :D
Scholar
#139 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 5:57 PM
Thanks for the advice! I'll try to utilize it... well, in the third round, I guess

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Field Researcher
#140 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 8:33 PM
Yeah I have to agree with everyone else. The feedback was very informative and helpful. Obviously well thought out by the judges. Thanks :D
Field Researcher
#141 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 8:41 PM
@Minimogut Elexis said this:
Quote: Originally posted by Elexis
I will allow entry editing for 2 days after the scores

So you can still edit your round 2 entry :D

Edit: Ugh, sorry for the double post, I almost never do that -.-
Test Subject
#142 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 9:39 PM
Thanks for the feedback judges! I'll definitely take it into account~
Scholar
#143 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by naiyasfury
@Minimogut Elexis said this:

So you can still edit your round 2 entry :D

Edit: Ugh, sorry for the double post, I almost never do that -.-

Oh, thank you! I didn't even notice ._.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Test Subject
#144 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 12:27 AM
thanks for the feedback i agree 100% and hope that my second one shows some improvements
Field Researcher
#145 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 3:10 AM
Default Operation X
Natsuri West is a 20 year old Japan native. Growing up in Japan wasn't easy, especially since she was only half Japanese. Acting has always been her passion, and she stuck with it through college even though her parents wanted her to get a degree in a something more "civilized". She's best known for her striking face and unique hairstyles. It's rumored that when asked to cut her hair for her role as Tori Kimura in Operation X, she promptly took an electric hair trimmer and shaved the hair off half her head!

It's the year 2015 in the city of New York and a new evil has hit the streets. The Dragon's Fist Gang has taken over most of the city, and has the police and citizens alike in constant terror. Amidst all the chaos is Tori Kimura, a young and blood thirsty cop. She's undercover and working her way up the ranks of Dragon's Fist, for what the precinct has dubbed "Operation X". Tori's goal is to get to the gang's elusive leader "Raven" and take him down. Tori has other reasons for accepting this job however. The man known as "Raven" killed her brother, and Tori has vowed vengeance. This young and ruthless cop will stop at nothing for her revenge, killing anything and anyone who gets in her way...

Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#146 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 1:34 PM
Oops, it seems that there was a computing error of judge's C total score for Heaven. It's actually 90.5 when you put all the criteria scores together (was 81.5). My sincere apologies to Heaven, the score is now fixed.

Also crdroxxpl, your images don't load for me, what image hosting site you are using for them?

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#147 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elexis
Oops, it seems that there was a computing error of judge's C total score for Heaven. It's actually 90.5 when you put all the criteria scores together (was 81.5). My sincere apologies to Heaven, the score is now fixed.

Also crdroxxpl, your images don't load for me, what image hosting site you are using for them?

Thanks Elexis for fixing that!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Inventor
#148 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 9:08 PM
Hi, I would just like to say that you all did a good job in the first round. I hope everyone takes the feedback in to concideration for the next round, and most of all found it useful. Good luck to everybody! Also congratulations to Buckley as the winner of the 1st round. It's even exciting for the judges seeing how the scores comes up, as we have no idea how the other judges sum up points.

Judge XXX
Test Subject
#149 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 10:54 PM
Default Operation X

Brooke Ryan

Bio: Brooke Ryan grew up in the coutry town of AppaloosaPlains along with er 4 siblings. From a young age, Brooke had always loved movies and acting out her favorite scenes. During her high school years, she had the lead role in 3 out of the 4 plays her school's drama club put on every year. She loves all genres of movies and her traits are: Ambitious, Artistic, Charismatic, Dramatic, and she is a workaholic.

Character name: Rosaline McCalister

Movie: Operation X

Rosaline McCalister was born in the late 1930s to a single, poor mother. At the age of 5, she was given up for adoption because he mother could no longer provide for her and was dying. Rosaline then spent the remainder of her childhood at the Danccer Home for Orphaned Children. She was forced to leave the day she turned 20. That very same day a group of scientists were looking for a test subject for what they called Operation X. Rosaline was that test subject. Things went horribly wrong and she was transformed into a menatlly unstable monster. Due to their foolishness, the scientists were all killed by Rosaline.
She is Operation X.

Test Subject
#150 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 11:12 PM
thanks to the judges for their feedback. it was helpful. too bad i saw where i could see the feed abck AFTER i had posted and taken all the pictures for my entry. oh well. i can always use it in the third round.

Page 6 of 12