Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 9:29 PM
Default New Baby Photo Contest!
I started a new contest today for Sims 2, 3, and 4. It is a photo contest for cutest babies and toddlers (Cutest Little PlumBob) and it is here if anyone wants to join There are still 20 openings left, but it is filling fairly quickly so you might want to get an entry in, if you want to participate Still have room for an emergency judge or two as well.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 11:05 PM
I already have my picture in. :D

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 11:11 PM
Thinking of joining in, but not entirely sure if I'll have the time or if I'll get to it before it fills up. Got some busy days ahead... :/
Mad Poster
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 11:30 PM
I would love to, but RL is a bit hectic at the moment. If I get a chance, though, I will take some pics tomorrow.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 2:26 PM
Just in time! My baby will look very adorable on the recolor I made that is so cute with pacifiers and stinky diapers drawn on it for the textured pescado reimagined grill. Looking forward on finishing it so I can get screenshots to participate in this contest (btw, this is my first time joining one \^o^/ ). I wish you all the luck, my fellow simmers!

(I probably shouldn't be talking and should go straight into pouring hours in search for suitable baby poseboxes.)

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.