Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

LACK Extra - Basegame Painting Frames

by Klaartje Posted 30th Jun 2014 at 2:34 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 5:30 PM
Oh my gosh. I'm not really all LACK crazed, but you linked to the CEP extras that I had no idea about! THANK YOU! It's been on my to-do list forever and now I don't have to. Can I hug the messenger? I'll definitely be grabbing the white and black recolors you've created. Thank you, you've made my day!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 6:12 PM
It's official; we adore you! Love this! Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 7:29 PM
Awesome! I use that collage painting all the time, but the black frame was limiting. Now all my LACK-loving Sims can have cool art on their walls.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 7:56 PM
This is cute! thanks
Constant Contestant
#6 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 11:15 PM
Gorgeous, Klaartje, thank you, so useful
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 8:51 AM
Thank you all for your lovely comments
@Phaenoh: of course you can come hug the messenger, as long as Hafi gets a bigger hug, she did all the hard work after all
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
#8 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 4:53 PM
Oh I immediately went to her site and posted a huge thank you and then downloaded everything. I've got some painting recolors planned and I'll be crediting her a thousand times over for those. I love all the frame recolors you did for that teapot picture, I think I'll find I'll be keeping more than just the whites and blacks from your set after all.
Instructor
#9 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 12:21 PM
I love these frame recolors, but the mesh post freaks me out, it sounds like everything is going to break or being weird if I use it. So no thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 10:07 AM Last edited by gabilei123 : 21st Feb 2016 at 10:25 AM.
A week ago I had downloaded the CEP, it works very fine. This new frames are very nice. I had seen, that there was som fixes for sofas and tables. Today I would download these, and now: "This journal has been suspended." Can anyone help to get these files? Thanks!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 8:37 AM
I have found Hafiseazale's CEP-extras a while ago and today I remembered to my post in this thread. The packages are now here .
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 8:41 PM
THANK YOU!!

Quote: Originally posted by gabilei123
I have found Hafiseazale's CEP-extras a while ago and today I remembered to my post in this thread. The packages are now here .