Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2017 at 12:20 PM
When is Origin going to have a sale?
I need big sale 50% off I cannot afford this stuff. I want to play with elves but to do so I am suppose to buy aliens because only Get To Work has what modders need to create elves. So when is the sale so EA can eat my money all gone? When when?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th May 2017 at 12:22 PM
christmas maybe?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th May 2017 at 1:42 PM
If I am not mistaken like some weeks ago they had this expansion pack bundles sales. They were very cheap. Prob they will have again near release of the new GP I think or for summer.

Origin Sale: Save Up To 50% on The Sims 4 Games
By SimsVIP -
April 11, 2017

" The Sims 4 Base Game and all three Expansions are discounted by 50%, all Game Packs discounted by 25%, and Expansion Bundles by 20%. "
For example sims 4 get together plus spa day and movie hangout SP was 39 bucks. Is a good price imo. Same for Outdoor Retreat plus Get to work plus luxury party.

So maybe wait a little and they will make a new sales for those expansion pack bundles. I think you can get the Get to work and outdoor retreat and an SP. If that is the one you want. If they make 50% Get to Work prob will be very cheap.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th May 2017 at 1:57 PM
Major sales occur around the same time for all digital distributors nowadays. So I'd expect the next one to be in mid-to-late June.

Though there's always G2A.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th May 2017 at 2:15 PM
cdkeys has a sale on sims 4 packs right now

http://www.cdkeys.com/catalogsearch...t/?q=the+sims+4
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#6 Old 17th May 2017 at 6:13 PM
Hmm well usually (At least it used to be like that in the past) whenever steam is having their huge yearly discount sale, a week after they finished their sales, Uplay and origins will usually put everything on sale. Guess it's more of a marketing thingy? Not sure if it's a clever one
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th May 2017 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keysmash
cdkeys has a sale on sims 4 packs right now

http://www.cdkeys.com/catalogsearch...t/?q=the+sims+4

These kind of sites will usually ask for phone number or personal information I am not willing to give. Their management changes and can go from legit site to stolen codes. I thank you for the imput and I know this was a highly rated site at one time. It's practices have come under scrutiny. I know there are many of these sale sites that sell cd codes. There simply is not way to know if they are legit or stolen.

You are good for trying to help me though.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 12:35 PM
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 3:02 PM
Origin DLC doesn't go on sale. The Sims used to be an exception since the expansions and stuff packs were sold as separate games, but I'm told that has changed now.