Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1472
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
 Replies: 111 (Who?), Viewed: 10122 times.
Search this Thread
Old 5th Dec 2017, 4:24 PM #101
simsample
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!

19 Achievements

View My Journal

@srtv I love the Christmas business! Especially the uniforms. These kinds of shops are popular IRL too- I can think of two that have existed for several years.

Wow, the tax rules are quite complex- I'm not sure people are going to be too happy, especially when they find out who is exempt!
Old 20th Dec 2017, 3:36 PM #102
srtv
Original Poster

Field Researcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher64
LOL, I expect you're right about how the residents of Old Town will take this news!

I didn't play a lot this weeks, but I believe the city will be a chaos when the news arrive to all the citizens...

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
@srtv I love the Christmas business! Especially the uniforms. These kinds of shops are popular IRL too- I can think of two that have existed for several years.

Wow, the tax rules are quite complex- I'm not sure people are going to be too happy, especially when they find out who is exempt!

Yes, I love the Xmas store, all my Sims decorate their houses with the products of "Sweet Christmas"...

I needed more drama in my city, so the tax system will give me that...

Thanks for the comments, right now I don't play too much, because I'm downloading a lot of CC for my game, after that, I think all my Sims will get makeovers or new clothes...

"Old Town Revival: My Hood"
Old 25th Dec 2017, 1:58 AM #103
srtv
Original Poster

Field Researcher

The Roberts Family is having a Xmas Party, they aren't the best example of a good family, but Patricia is really trying, they invited their neighbors to the party to obligate Hanna to behave herself, Ethan Stardust and Kendra Blaise were glad to be invited, the Urbz couple also were happy, because they needed a spare time and Sasha Aires love the social events, this picture is the only quiet moment in the party, also I add a special xmas greeting for you guys here in Mod The Sims from my part and my Sims! Happy Holidays!

Old 25th Dec 2017, 7:25 PM #104
lordtyger9
Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by srtv
The Roberts Family is having a Xmas Party, they aren't the best example of a good family, but Patricia is really trying, they invited their neighbors to the party to obligate Hanna to behave herself, Ethan Stardust and Kendra Blaise were glad to be invited, the Urbz couple also were happy, because they needed a spare time and Sasha Aires love the social events, this picture is the only quiet moment in the party, also I add a special xmas greeting for you guys here in Mod The Sims from my part and my Sims! Happy Holidays!

Great Picture and it looks like every one was having a nice time. Me I am sick, and though I am recovering...still not in a party mood.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Old 26th Dec 2017, 2:28 PM #105
srtv
Original Poster

Field Researcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordtyger9
Great Picture and it looks like every one was having a nice time. Me I am sick, and though I am recovering...still not in a party mood.

Thanks, and I hope you can recover well!

I forgot to add that all the Xmas decor that the Roberts got in their house it was from the "Sweet Christmas" Store!

Last edited by srtv : 26th Dec 2017 at 2:43 PM.
Old 1st Jan 2018, 1:32 AM #106
Charmful
Link Ninja

12 Achievements

View My Journal

That's a nice and classy Christmas party pic, thanks for sharing srtv! I especially liked the decor in the background, did the family get their nutcracker statue from the Christmas shop?

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Old 1st Jan 2018, 4:21 PM #107
srtv
Original Poster

Field Researcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmful
That's a nice and classy Christmas party pic, thanks for sharing srtv! I especially liked the decor in the background, did the family get their nutcracker statue from the Christmas shop?

Thanks for the comment, I tried to keep it simple with the party and yes, all the décor from the Xmas Party is from the “Sweet Christmas” Store. Now we know the reason of success from that Store, they have the power of the Xmas franchise and no other store have those products in the city.

Old 1st Jan 2018, 4:28 PM #108
srtv
Original Poster

Field Researcher

Last night in Old Town there were a lot of Parties for the New Year’s Eve, like the party that Indiana and Claudio Gold did, they are a young couple with a lot of money from Claudio’s part, Indiana is a beautiful woman, but the people thinks she’s a gold digger, in this moment she doesn’t have any friends in the City, so Claudio told her they can made new friends with a party celebrating the New Year.
They invited a lot of people, but only the married couple Riche, also new in the Town and Bella and Michael Bachelor answered the invitation. But for Indiana it was the best party ever. For the Bachelors was an opportunity to relax after all the fights with the Goths, and the other couple, well they just arrived, so they didn’t have any chance to go to another place.

Old 1st Jan 2018, 9:13 PM #109
lordtyger9
Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by srtv
Last night in Old Town there were a lot of Parties for the New Year’s Eve, like the party that Indiana and Claudio Gold did, they are a young couple with a lot of money from Claudio’s part, Indiana is a beautiful woman, but the people thinks she’s a gold digger, in this moment she doesn’t have any friends in the City, so Claudio told her they can made new friends with a party celebrating the New Year.
They invited a lot of people, but only the married couple Riche, also new in the Town and Bella and Michael Bachelor answered the invitation. But for Indiana it was the best party ever. For the Bachelors was an opportunity to relax after all the fights with the Goths, and the other couple, well they just arrived, so they didn’t have any chance to go to another place.

@srtv Very nice party. I particularly love the dresses and the suits that your sims are wearing. Good story line as well.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Old 1st Jan 2018, 9:49 PM #110
Charmful
Link Ninja

12 Achievements

View My Journal

I love your new years picture! it looked like a lot of fun! I also like the formal attire everyone is sporting for the classy type party <3

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Old 6th Jan 2018, 2:28 AM #111
simsample
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!

19 Achievements

View My Journal

What a classy parties! Nice pictures, @srtv .
Old 8th Jan 2018, 10:59 PM #112
Cher64
Lab Assistant

The party pictures are great; I love seeing your sims all dressed up and having fun.

Section jump: