Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pregnancy Mood Buffs

by zafisims Posted 11th Sep 2017 at 5:00 PM

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 2:43 PM
I like the idea of this mod, but I don't think I understand it that well. Does it change the pregnancy buff for all the sims to be whatever mood you pick or does it just choose between the default happy buff and whichever you install? Just asking cause I don't want All my sims to get mad or whatnot at getting pregnant everytime they do.
Test Subject
#27 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LillyRain354
I like the idea of this mod, but I don't think I understand it that well. Does it change the pregnancy buff for all the sims to be whatever mood you pick or does it just choose between the default happy buff and whichever you install? Just asking cause I don't want All my sims to get mad or whatnot at getting pregnant everytime they do.

I was wondering the same thing.
Test Subject
#28 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 12:37 AM
I think it's supposed to represent the hormonal imbalance of pregnant women. So sometimes they get mad for no reason, sometimes they get sad for no reason. That's my take on it... could be wrong tho.

†<¤ℑ£§§¥¤>†
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 3:18 AM
Does this mod need to be updated for C&D? I'd like to keep using it, but I don't want to mess up my game.

†<¤ℑ£§§¥¤>†
Instructor
THANKS POST
#30 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 6:29 AM
I'm curious, would it be possible to have a version of this where the pregnant woman could have any of these moods at random?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 11:41 PM Last edited by usa123 : 26th Mar 2018 at 3:28 AM.
@orose

That is what I was hoping for, downloading all of the moods then the game randomly choose one for the pregnant sim. Please update if possible.
Test Subject
#32 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 12:49 AM Last edited by CorrieCCHunter : 25th Mar 2018 at 1:10 AM.
This worked perfectly fine for my game. The pregnancy with the mod in went normally and no mess ups, and any pregnancies after the mod was removed went normal and never messed up. I have all of the files in a folder on my desktop in case I would like a Sim to be in a negative mood while pregnant again someday. Thank you.

Update as of 3/24/18: This mod still works as of patch 1.41.42 with all packs included except Parenthood, though I haven't had the time to go into labour yet but the next time I do testing I will get into the labour part so I will update this again when I do.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 5:54 PM
It would be nice if they were all combined and changed on their own.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 9:42 PM
Great mod, It would be so amazing if the buff randomized every single pregnancy making each one a unique experience.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 12:21 AM
Does this mod make the dad react badly to baby sharing news too? My sim got tense from hates children trait and he doesn't have it. The girl had embarrassing pregnancy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 9:16 PM
Could a mod be made like this but incorporate all the emotions? Such as gaining an over emotional moodlet during pregnancy? It would be much more realistic xD lol For now I'll get the sad or uncomfortable one since that's honestly what I felt when pregnant, haha
Test Subject
#37 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lovely_Marah
Great mod, It would be so amazing if the buff randomized every single pregnancy making each one a unique experience.

oooh that's a good idea, too, since everyone is different. When I was pregnant (IRL) it found myself more sad and uncomfortable however others may be more irritable or stressed when pregnant. I honestly would love one that just add an over emotional moodlet, but randomising it is also a great idea ^^ I hope one of these ideas gets picked up
Test Subject
#38 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 5:53 PM
If a moodswing version never happens, think we could at least get more positive mood options, like flirty, inspired, or playful? A dazed version would also be fun!
Test Subject
#39 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 7:17 PM
The indifferent pregnancy option gives my sims a sad moodlet. I don't think this is an issue of being outdated, maybe the packages are labeled wrong?
Test Subject
#40 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordcube777
Thanks for this mod it will make Sims pregnancy much more interesting. I agree that an emotion being assigned randomly would be great. When my wife was pregnant there was no telling what kind of mood she would be in (looking over my shoulder to make sure she didn't see me type that )

I cant figure out how to download this mod, Any help would be appreciated!
Test Subject
#41 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 4:35 PM
I cant figure out how to download this mod, Any help would be appreciated!
Field Researcher
#42 Old 27th Apr 2020 at 12:38 AM
Isn't there an option "Confident"??
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 5th May 2020 at 2:46 PM
I love the idea of this mod! I'm just wondering does this conflict with Kawaiistacie's custom pregnancy moodlets? Thank you for your help!
Field Researcher
#44 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 9:09 PM
Does this Mod still work? Will an all mood option be launched together? Anyway thank you so much for that
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 4th Apr 2023 at 6:07 PM
is there an update for growing together???
Page 2 of 2