Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Basegame's Shoes in true Black & White

by NWire Posted 11th Aug 2017 at 11:19 PM - Updated 19th Feb 2018 at 7:58 PM by NWire : Update ! More shoes for Female !

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by H20
Thanks for this, I've always found the default black ultraly annoying, now you have fixed it - Awesome

Thanks! I plan to make a default version

Quote:
If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.

If you like my content, you can buy me a coffee.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chikky
You've done what I have been hoping someone would do for a long time now. Thank you very much!

You're welcome

Quote:

Lab Assistant
#28 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 3:38 PM
Please could you make an "additional swatches" version again soon? I don't like to use replacements. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 4:29 PM
Yasss, finally some real black and white shoes that REALLY are Black and White. It's like the original game was afraid of those colours.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EloquentMyDear
Please could you make an "additional swatches" version again soon? I don't like to use replacements. Thank you.

Maybe if i have the time :/

Quote:

Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 7:57 PM
Updated ! I have made an additional swatches version ! For the moment this is only for female and i have made all the shoes !

Quote:

Lab Assistant
#32 Old 18th Aug 2021 at 4:15 AM
Hello Nwire and other creators. I love these shoe recolours, thank you for making them! However, in the unmerged version which I previously downloaded, they all had the wrong colour flags, which means I couldn't use CAS filters. I've edited the files in Sims 4 Studio to fix this, and if you want to offer it for download yourself it might be helpful for everyone http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2680812/

Ant content for Sims people, Sims content for Ant people
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 28th Apr 2022 at 7:10 AM
These are wonderful. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 16th Oct 2022 at 2:18 PM
thank you so much... I have no idea why this game dislikes black so much lol but thank you for these!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 30th Jan 2024 at 10:57 AM
It's broken sadly, in case you're here to check if this is still good (seeing the creator has not logged in for a while) Not sure what the issue is though.
Page 2 of 2