Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 8:30 PM
I've never even bothered with CC on TS4 because most of it I've seen in screenshots doesn't match the look of the game.
Although a part of me feels like I wouldn't mind seeing the entire game re-textured in a more realistic style. I feel like it would have to be all or nothing, to look right. Maybe I've just been playing Fallout 4 too much.

The other thing that Chax mentioned, with details that are painted on when they should be a mesh, I've seen that a ton since the Sims 2 days. Those are really lazy mods. Actually, I do remember some EA clothing in TS3 where some details were painted on and I thought that looked really crappy and they should have made a mesh for it.

Resident wet blanket.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
Although a part of me feels like I wouldn't mind seeing the entire game re-textured in a more realistic style. .

heheh that only happens in bethesda games

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Page 2 of 2