Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
#26 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
@Aaron4Ever Your picture is about as large as a football field!

Which one?

#rugbymasterrace
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 8:46 PM
Pfft, real members of a master race know that you don't need a field to play the sport on when you have polygons.

#videogamermasterrace

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Scholar
#28 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
#videogamermasterrace

#PCmasterrace

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
#29 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 1:20 AM
He woke up on the side of an abandoned road and couldn't remember anything, and then Krazo showed up...and basically he's been evil ever since
Attached Images

Theorist
#30 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aaron4Ever
Which one?

#rugbymasterrace

Since when has the second one something to do with football? The only football is the left one.
Theorist
#31 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 3:22 PM
Just a Sims 3 sim I made to try out making androids in Into The Future EP. I made glowing eyes for her (Illusive Man's eyes), decided to upload it here, and took some screenshots (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=533875). She came out with sort of an intense stare and I thought that looked kind of cool with the glowing robotic eyes.

Resident wet blanket.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 5:38 PM
Me, I'm the Polar Bear around here! What else am I gonna have as an avatar?

But seriously, from about 6 months after I was born to now, I've had a full-sized cartoon (Saturday Evening Post had a story) framed with a polar bear in it. He and I have traveled a long way together, and by having a polar bear as an avatar, I'm doing him right.

Besides, they're an endangered species, and we need to remind ourselves that we're not the only animals in the world. We're sharing it.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Test Subject
#33 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 10:41 AM
Mine is an old self-sim (still accurate, though) scowling in reaction to something in the dim purple lighting of one of Mootilda's 1x1 nightclubs... not the EDM one, I don't think. It's how I respond to a lot of things I see on the internet, so it seems appropriate.
Scholar
#34 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 5:35 PM
I don't even know how I came across this picture, I wouldn't be surprised if it was 9gag. I'd been looking for something "me" to use as an avatar. When I found it, it made me laugh so hard (its the simple things really), then I noticed it had a llama and I was like "HUUUUUHH I need dis". So I decided to download it, did some googling for the compressy avatar thing. I might change it, or I might not. You'll never know till I do :D
Alchemist
#35 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 7:08 PM
Mine has no story. :C

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Banned
#36 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuicidiaParasidia
Mine has no story. :C

Instructor
#37 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Noa1500
I don't even know how I came across this picture, I wouldn't be surprised if it was 9gag. I'd been looking for something "me" to use as an avatar. When I found it, it made me laugh so hard (its the simple things really), then I noticed it had a llama and I was like "HUUUUUHH I need dis". So I decided to download it, did some googling for the compressy avatar thing. I might change it, or I might not. You'll never know till I do :D

Your avatar makes me smile every time I see it
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 9:29 PM
My avatar is a self sim, I just decided to make it one day while playing the sims, I can't remember when I changed the avatar but I do know that I have had it for quite a while, I think I might change it a little bit when I get the chance.
Attached Images

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Scholar
#39 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 9:39 PM
My avatar is just pretty. I like her because of the crown of light around her head.

@pizza 's avatar makes me smile every time I see it, too!
Instructor
#40 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 9:52 PM
Awww thank you @tsyokawe! I love your avatar
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#41 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 5:31 PM
I haven't been keeping up! Of course...if you could include a picture with your story....that would be really nice. Except, poor SuicidiaPardisia (if I spelled that right) who can't include a picture because there is none. I thought you had one at one point...?

Left to right, here's TheOriginalFive's avatar because I realized that it was not easily seen in the link and some people don't like to follow links, also The Gnome (yes, quite handsome) and Viktor86's new avatar (very nice, Viktor!), FranH (loved your story), madmaud94 (great expression), GnatGoSplat (the eyes really grab you), and Noa1500 (very amusing pose) and tsyokawe (she is very lovely).
Attached Images

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#42 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 6:11 PM
Nice. How did you get the image from the video? Pause and screen capture?

I think I've become obsessive with wanting to capture everyone's image. Here she is for anyone who doesn't like a link:
Attached Images

Scholar
#43 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 11:00 PM
Pusheen the cat <3 I liked it, so I had it.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#44 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 11:41 PM
kankritty, I see these adorable images over all over the place but don't know how they're made. I like your little belly baring kitty.
Attached Images

Scholar
#45 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 12:31 PM
I just searched "pusheen gifs" on google images and found one I liked
I might change it to another.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#46 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kankritty
I just searched "pusheen gifs" on google images and found one I liked
I might change it to another.
Hee hee. Looks like you already did. Thanks for the tip.
Alchemist
#47 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
I haven't been keeping up! Of course...if you could include a picture with your story....that would be really nice. Except, poor SuicidiaPardisia (if I spelled that right) who can't include a picture because there is none. I thought you had one at one point...?

I did, but I tried to change it recently and something must've gone wrong. I'm just too lazy to fix it, so blank it shall remaaaain.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Theorist
#48 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
I think I've become obsessive with wanting to capture everyone's image.

Really?

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Forum Resident
#49 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 8:12 AM
At the moment? It's the "3 Dynasties" version of Francesca. In an alternate world where superhuman tech ended up in ancient China, a part-Italian girl grew up to be an imperial crossbow-woman.

Her trademark weapon is a big freaking gun, and she emulates the buxom corseted style of her Venetian peers. She's not too happy because her bounty target ran away.
Attached Images

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#50 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 6:33 AM
This is Po from Kung Fu Panda in a serene setting. I know it looks like he's meditating, but knowing Po, he's probably thinking about lunch.
Attached Images

Page 2 of 4