Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lucas College

by RomerJon17 Posted 6th Jul 2013 at 1:47 PM - Updated 1st Oct 2013 at 8:53 AM by RomerJon17 : Logo Updated

98 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 44 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Scholar
Original Poster
#26 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
I started to download all the custom content you used but that is waaaaay too damn much. Especially the ones from aroundthesims3.com. Anyway you could maybe put it all in a rar file for the people too lazy to download all that :P

I can't do that due to copyright reasons.
---
It's your own choice you download or not download all the CC. I'm really sorry I used too many CC because I had to make the school look realistic, especially the canteen! xD

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#27 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 9:28 AM
Love the community college you've made, RomerJon17
Test Subject
#28 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 1:49 PM
problem d'installation
Quote: Originally posted by Jasumi
I deleted my message on accident lol Just wanted to inform you RomerJon17 that I appreciate the PM that I received, but Delphy's program was incapable of extracting anything from the sims3pack. Perhaps you could provide an additional upload link by simply packaging the lot without removing any of the CC? or copying the raw package file within the Library folder? That would be much appreciated.

I have the same problem as you, unfortunately ... when I see "Lucas college" the sims 3 beug. is when I want to install it, its me bah installs but when I close my sims 3 is that I reopens, bah it is not installed. So there is a problem in your back or I do not know what ..

(I'm French, I translated is my text in English)
Alchemist
#29 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vincentlol
I have the same problem as you, unfortunately ... when I see "Lucas college" the sims 3 beug. is when I want to install it, its me bah installs but when I close my sims 3 is that I reopens, bah it is not installed. So there is a problem in your back or I do not know what ..

Yes, there seems to be a problem with the file. Because of it, I also checked it with the Custard and even though there should at least be the lot file, the Custard comes completely empty. Also, even a tiny house with no cc is over 1 MB's, so the 2 KB's is definitely indication of something. Otherwise, a very nice school.
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 4:07 PM
To all the creators and new members,
I noticed I removed one lot file with CUSTARD and the file size is around 30MB's. I tried to zip it with WinRAR to decrease the file size. But it decreased only 14MB's. :/ Mod The Sims allows only 10MB maximum download. I have to discuss one of the moderators. The school will be back shortly. I hope...

Best regards,

RomerJon17

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 2:42 AM
Too all the download users. Lucas College is finally fixed. Enjoy my College.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#32 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 10:41 AM
Thank you for fixing it!
Scholar
Original Poster
#33 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 10:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber Lokisdotter
Thank you for fixing it!

No worries Lokisdotter

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 12:25 PM Last edited by kiarascott123 : 11th Jul 2013 at 12:37 PM.
thanks aging
Scholar
Original Poster
#35 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 12:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiarascott123
does the rug has to be patch?? xd 1.55

Which rug is it?
I check it out..

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
#36 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 12:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RomerJon17
Which rug is it?
I check it out..

xd nvm i was being slow
Scholar
Original Poster
#37 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiarascott123
xd nvm i was being slow

Oh... okay xD Hehe

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Scholar
THANKS POST
#38 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 1:08 AM Last edited by Jasumi : 12th Jul 2013 at 10:53 AM.
Thank you very much for updating the file ^^ I will enjoy using this lot very much...
Test Subject
#39 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 4:45 AM
Thank you very much for updating the file ^^ I will enjoy using this lot very much...

edit: >_<

I hate to come as a bearer of bad news, but the .rar file appears to be broken every time I try to unzip it.

i didn't have a problem maybe your doing something wrong
Scholar
THANKS POST
#40 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 5:41 AM
^ Nope. But I did actually have to rename both files to "Part 1" and "Part 2" in order for 7-zip to extract the sims3pack successfully. Really odd.

So in conclusion, the rar files are indeed not corrupt (thank god), but some 7-zip users may need to rename the files...
Scholar
Original Poster
#41 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 6:15 AM
^ Nope. But I did actually have to rename both files to "Part 1" and "Part 2" in order for 7-zip to extract the sims3pack successfully. Really odd.

So in conclusion, the rar files are indeed not corrupt (thank god), but some 7-zip users may need to rename the files...

Do not rename the rar files and/or the Sims3pack. It won't work..
Did you follow my YouTube tutorial how to install Lucas College properly.
I recommended WinRAR

----
It's funny some people forgot to download Part 2 is extension file. :/

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Scholar
#42 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 9:52 AM
Do not rename the rar files and/or the Sims3pack. It won't work..
Did you follow my YouTube tutorial how to install Lucas College properly.
I recommended WinRAR

----
It's funny some people forgot to download Part 2 is extension file. :/

Yeah I've extracted .rar files in the past using 7-zip, but in order to extract this file both parts needed to be renamed as "Part 1" and "Part 2" which worked for me...
Scholar
Original Poster
#43 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 10:03 AM
Yeah I've extracted .rar files in the past using 7-zip, but in order to extract this file both parts needed to be renamed as "Part 1" and "Part 2" which worked for me...

I understand and I didn't know 7-zip need to extract the files both parts and needed to be renamed as "Part 1" and "Part 2". I always use Winrar. Thanks Jasumi.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Scholar
THANKS POST
#44 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 10:54 AM
No problem, just glad to finally have this lot haha thank you ^^

I edited my earlier post as well to clear up any possible confusion if someone reads the comments...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 6:52 PM
when i put the lot in it made the lot type student union but clicking on the balloons in map view didn't bring up any options until i changed it back to visitors allowed.
other than that extremely minor detail.... AWESOME LOT!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 7:13 PM
A very nice and masterpiece of work here... I'll download it. the only thing I can not find is the recreational area, if that is the right term. Thanks really.
Scholar
Original Poster
#47 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by log163
when i put the lot in it made the lot type student union but clicking on the balloons in map view didn't bring up any options until i changed it back to visitors allowed.
other than that extremely minor detail.... AWESOME LOT!!!
Did you download the rabbit hole rugs?

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
#48 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 2:33 AM
Did you download the rabbit hole rugs?

yes, all rabbit hole rugs were present, its just that when clicking on the balloons in map view no options came up until i changed the lot type back to visitors allowed from student union.

---edit1---
by balloons i mean the map tags (i should probably be using their real names )
Scholar
Original Poster
#49 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by log163
yes, all rabbit hole rugs were present, its just that when clicking on the balloons in map view no options came up until i changed the lot type back to visitors allowed from student union.

---edit1---
by balloons i mean the map tags (i should probably be using their real names )

That's strange, I get to see rabbit hole rugs on Student Union mode..

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
#50 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 6:13 AM
That's strange, I get to see rabbit hole rugs on Student Union mode..

well i didn't see if the rugs worked if clicked on directly, i only checked in map mode.
Page 2 of 4