Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 2:56 AM
Default Sims 2 Store Items
I started playing after the store was closed. Is there any legal way to obtain them? Am I missing out on anything good?

I am happy to hear any ideas for my Storybook expansion project, as well as open to others helping.
Also, check out my object recoloring tutorial.
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 3:02 AM
Unfortunately, there is no legal way to acquire store items or pre-order bonuses. Please do not link to the myriad of illegal ways here.

My favorite search engine is Google.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 3:04 AM
That's a letdown. Oh, well.

I have another question though. Would it be worth it for me to track down the Sims Stories? Anything good there?

I am happy to hear any ideas for my Storybook expansion project, as well as open to others helping.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 3:10 AM
The Sims Stories games? From my perspective, they're mostly hyper-limited TS2 with very little replay value once you've played through the stories. I would much rather have my TS2 game with all EPs than the few new features each Sims Story game offers...though the various training props for dog shows in Pets Stories would have been nice to have in TS2.

On the other hand I did buy them all and played through each of the stories, so...if you can get them really cheaply, sure. Why not?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 3:22 AM
So, they have new items?

Inventor
#6 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 12:06 PM
They have new items, but they're NOT expansion packs. They're stand alone games, which means the new items in the Stories games will only be in that particular game. Even if you have say, Pet Stories and Castaway Stories, the things you have in Pet Stories wont be in Castaway Stories.

There are websites that have extracted these items so you can put them into normal Sims 2, but like already said, they are technically illegal so I can't post any links. But it's easy to find on Google if you type the right things.
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 12:15 PM
Pfff..... that yhe store shut down is not fear I only have the sims 2............. So I download thinks here..... Duh.....