Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mid-Century Modern

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 4th Jan 2013 at 4:23 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2017 at 8:23 PM by Fergus' Mind

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#26 Old 17th Mar 2014 at 4:04 PM
Aha! I found a really terrific modern design by Fergus! I love the roof most of all. It looks thicker than floor tile? In Sims 2 the floor tile seems too thin for a roof so I always use cfe to make a quarter wall thickness which is too thick. Yours looks to be about 2 tiles thick which is perfect. I love the backsplash in the kitchen. You can definitely build a modern, but why should you when your main interest is historical.
Scholar
Original Poster
#27 Old 17th Mar 2014 at 8:45 PM
Well, thank you. I do like some modern architecture, I believe that it's historic in some form or another the moment it's built. I've got a few more "modern" houses I am currently working on for upload, one of which is similar to this house but bigger and mostly white, kind of like some of your recent uploads. I hope to finish it very soon as I've just thought of the perfect back story for it that contains fame, fortune and most importantly; MURDER.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 9:13 PM
custard says this lot is corrupt
Scholar
Original Poster
#29 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marie7777
custard says this lot is corrupt

Anyone else having this problem?
When I downloaded a copy of the file and scanned it with Custard it didn't find any issues. It also installed perfectly fine in to my game and so I don't really know what to say to help the situation.
Test Subject
#30 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 10:26 PM
the lot itself is all red and says "corrupt (contains another DBPF)....I have latest custard not an earlier version
Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marie7777
the lot itself is all red and says "corrupt (contains another DBPF)....I have latest custard not an earlier version

I've managed to resolve the issue and have updated the upload. Enjoy!
Page 2 of 2