Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 6:09 AM
Yes, Marcus was married to two women o.O And there maybe a possibility of a steamroller And oh, yes, I wanted Raven back, hehehehe That was going to be like the twist :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 8:50 AM
love the twist, having the wrong person was a great idea~
use the steamroller on him! PLEASE DO IT!

腐女子 です~
Alchemist
#28 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 12:17 PM
Ooh, the plot thickens! At least Raven's alive. Cheers to that.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Banned
#29 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 4:08 PM Last edited by Hladgunnr : 6th Jun 2012 at 4:24 PM.
WOO-HOO! It's awesome Raven's alive. I'm just hoping that on the way to jail Marcus gets run over by a steamroller twenty times. *Prays some more*
(My signature is so awesome.)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 6:13 PM Last edited by Levera : 6th Jun 2012 at 8:48 PM.
At first I was thinking that she would be alive, then I thought that there was a possibility that plot twist would look really dumb, then I said what they let her be alive ^.^

Part 4 is soon to come ^.^ And there may be a huge possibility that he will get ran over, because you all want it so bad and Hladgunnr went to the great lengths to put it in her signature, and stuffs :D

And I'm glad that you all liked the plot twist. I had to add it. I love Raven too much, the sweetheart she is. And to have her dead, that wasn't floating very well with my boat o.O

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Alchemist
#31 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 7:23 PM
^Completely off-topic question: who's that in your avatar?

Banned
#32 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 7:44 PM
Heh. Well we do! *Keeps on praying*
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 8:47 PM
@The Creeper: She is my favorite character in the L Word, and one my favorite actresses. Real name: Katherine Moennig. Name in the L Word: Shane McCutcheon

@Hladgunnr: *shakes head* Just wow, lol :P

Banned
#34 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 9:09 PM
Yeah I just love being stubborn about being funny/annoying. *Prays for the steamroller to run over Marcus 100 times* C'MON YOU DANG STEAMROLLER!!!!
Alchemist
#35 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera
@The Creeper: She is my favorite character in the L Word, and one my favorite actresses. Real name: Katherine Moennig. Name in the L Word: Shane McCutcheon

Thanks. Now I'll just nicely wait for part 4 and try to stand the suspense.

Banned
#36 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 11:17 PM
OH!!! I know! Maybe Raven should still be alive, but she's kidnapped and being held at ransom or something! Then it would be REALLY interesting. That way it makes sense that they can't find Raven. WOAH! I just had an idea that DIDN'T involve a steamroller! IT'S SO INTENSE!!!!!
*Keeps praying*
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 11:22 PM
@The Creeper: I am truly glad that you are enjoying the story And you're welcome.

@Hladgunnr: *blinks* uhm...>.> <.< I'll think about it o.O But I already have an idea in stored ^.^

Banned
#38 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 2:11 AM
Cool. Just post part 4 soon and remember to run Marcus over with a steamroller. *Keeps on praying*
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 4:17 AM
--------------------------------------Part 4 (The Following part was going to be Rated R, however, due to rules and guidelines, some parts have been edited for TV. Viewer discretion is advised)------------------------

The heart monitor echoed in the background. The soft purring of the breathing machine lingered in the room. Raven's mother, Maureen, sat by her bedside, "Hey, sweetie, its mommy. Plea...Please wake up." Maureen whispered, as she held onto Raven's hand tightly. Razor, Rage, Tinkerbell, and Damsel were all in the room, the nurse slowly walked in, "Sorry, only family." Razor was about to leave, "Don't you see the damn resemblance, they are family." The nurse nodded, "Sorry." She whispered, Razor chuckled, "Thank you." Damsel stated, Maureen smiled, "You are like my kids, Damsel, never thank me for that." Maureen replied. The doctor came into the room, "I'm sorry, but visiting hours are over, if anything changes, I'll call." Dr. Maurice stated, everyone nodded, and said their byes to Raven, and walked out of the room.

Dr. Maurice looked at Raven, "She is a very beautiful young woman." The nurse smiled, "Yes, doctor, she is. Very beautiful." The nurse blushed, "Aurora, now is not the time to get infatuated with a resident." Aurora nodded, "Sorry, doctor." Aurora left the room, as she couldn't stop thinking about the patient. She knew the doctor always called people residents there, due to the fact he saw them as people, not someone that needed to be treated then thrown out on the streets. "Dr. Maurice, do you think she will be okay?" Aurora asked, "Its hard to tell, I mean she is a fighter, but the accident really made her not all the way there. Why do you ask? You want to ask her out when she wakes?" He asked, Aurora bit down on her bottom lip, "Oh, its possible." She winked and walked away. The Doctor just shook his head, "Lesbians." He whispered, as he smiled.

During the night everything was peaceful, Aurora was in and out of Raven's room. She continued to check on her, just like everyone that was on her floor. "Uhhh. So bored!" Barbara whispered, another nurse, "Ah, cheer up, we have only about four hours and fifty-five minutes until shift is over." Barbara rolled her eyes to Aurora's statement, "Yeah only." Barbara relaxed her chair, "So, how about that Raven chick?" Aurora blushed, "I fucking knew it, you so have a crush on her!" Aurora shook her head fast, and as she looked away, "See, this is why you never have the same floor everyday, you'll always find some attractive guy...Well, in your case girl, that you can really relate too. Even if they CAN'T TALK!" Barbara pinched the bridge on her nose, "Aurora, I love you, I do. You're my best friend. But you've done this before, and its been nothing but let downs over and over again. And I do not wish to see you get hurt." Aurora sighed, "Barbs, I'm 26 years old, I am pretty sure I can handle myself. Besides someone like me...I don't have a chance with her. I love her black hair, jet black. I love her beauty. She just has this aura around her, that when I am having a bad day, I feel like when I am around her, the darkness goes away." Barbara listened to her, with a smile, "Then what is it you love the most?" She asked, "Her eyes. I swear I could get lost forever in them."

Suddenly a Code Blue alarm went off, "Cold Blue Room 303, Cold Blue Room 303." Aurora immediately stood, and Barbara held her back, as they watched the head nurses rushing the crash cart into the room, and Dr. Maurice behind them. "Shit shit! Charge it too 250!" He exclaimed. As the machine charged, he began to massage Raven's heart trying to get her heart to beat, "Charged." The doctor took the chest paddles, and pressed them to her chest, "CLEAR!" He screamed, "Nothing." The nurse stated, "Then 300!" He screamed, "Come on, kid, stay with me!" He yelled, "Charged." The doctor once again pressed the paddles to her chest, "Nothing." The doctor knew if the next time didn't get her heart to start, he would have to declare her time of death. "350!" The nurse went to charge the paddles, once they were charged, he pressed them against her chest, "CLEAR!" He screamed, once again nothing. "That's it...Document the time of dea..." But before he could finish they heard gagging, he turned around, and saw Raven chocking on the tube they inserted into her. He rushed over to her, and removed the tube. "Raven...Raven." He snapped his fingers. Raven slowly came too.

"Wh...Where am I?" She asked, the doctor for some odd reason hugged her, "Th..Thank you?" Raven stated in a questioning tone, "You are in the hospital, Ms. Van Dawn, you were in car accident. And you have been in a coma." Raven's eyes widen, "Tell me, doc, will I ever be able to walk again?" Dr. Maurice smiled, "Raven, your not paralyzed." Raven smiled softly, "Where is my family?" She asked, "They went home, they'll be back tomorrow." Raven nodded, "Thank you...Thanks for not giving up on me." The doctor only nodded, "Get some sleep, kiddo." Raven laughed, "I've been sleeping for a long ass time, I rather walk or do something." Raven turned towards the edge of the bed, and slowly got out of the bed, a nurse immediately grabbed her from falling, "Okay, maybe I'll need a little help." Raven smirked. Aurora rushed into the room, "May I help her?" The doctor shook his head, and rolled his eyes, "Let Aurora take her, after all, she has been carrying a steady eye on Raven since she was put here."

Aurora help Raven walk down to the physical therapy center, "So, Aurora, your the beautiful voice I've been hearing, the girl who has been singing to me?" Raven asked, Aurora's eyes went wide, "H..How did you know?" Raven smiled, "I was in a coma, I wasn't deaf." Aurora nodded, "Y..Yes I'm her." Raven smiled and rubbed Aurora's cheek with her thumb, "Thank you." Aurora longed for Raven's touch, "W..Why are you thanking me?" Aurora asked, "Because you kept me going. Gave me hope." Raven stated as she let go, and grabbed the bars. Aurora was a bombshell, blonde hair, beautiful green eyes. She had a sexy body, and she had a sweet voice. Could get any guy or girl to fall in love with her.

-------------------------------------Meanwhile (Next Morning)-----------------

Two officers were transporting Marcus to the large prison, "Damn, Dave I can't keep my eyes open anymore." Robert stated, "Want to get a cup of coffee?" Dave asked, Robert nodded. They pulled over where construction was happening. But on the side that they could park on, "Don't move you little prick." The shut and locked the doors. Marcus sat there, and sighed as he waited, "What have I done? I could have just let Raven...Be with Angelina, I had a wife, and a son, that I'll never see again." He whispered, "Dammit, I really fucked up here. I know Angelina was happy with her, and I messed up that even." He whispered to himself, he listened to the jackhammers going off loudly. People nailing. But Marcus stayed silent as he waited as the officers had their coffee inside.

"Damn, couldn't they drink that on the way?" He asked, as he sighed softly. "MIKE MIKE!" He heard screaming, Marcus looked over, "Shit shit!" Mike was beating on the wheel of the steamroller, jamming out to the music in his ear-buds. To where he made the wheel turn. And sure enough the steamroller headed towards the police car. "MIKE!!!!!!!!!!" The guy screamed as long as he could, Mike opened his eyes, and as he pressed on the brakes, everyone heard a blood curdling scream come from the car. The sirens sounded like they had died once they went off. Once the steamroller rested on the car, the steamroller had managed to roll over Marcus a good three times. Dave and Robert saw their car completely smashed, "Oh shit." Dave went to his radio on his shoulder, "We are going to need an ambulance at the Cafe Olay." Dave stated, "Well...Uhm." Robert began, "Don't Robert." They went to Mike and Mike stated everything was an accident. And everyone declared he wasn't lying.

Marcus was officially smashed. Dead. Literally just a blood spot on the pavement. Soon enough new reporters flocked the scene, and knew exactly who was in the car. During this time, Raven was in her bed, and she had been watching TV and flipped the channel too the news.

----------------------------------Story at ten!--------------------------

"Behind me, is the famous Cafe Olay. Usually popular for their amazing food, and drinks. Became a grisly scene, when just hours before Marcus Halliwell was getting taken to the State Penitentiary. The police officers on duty were just getting a cup of coffee, when a construction worker's steamroller happened to change course running over the cop car. And killing Marcus Halliwell. Marcus Halliwell was just convicted of murdering Sydney Mitchell. Who was to believe was Raven Van Dawn."

Channel Five News: "Hello, I'm Margaret with Channel Five News, and behind me stands Cafe Olay, a cafe for years has been bringing delicious food and beverages. However, on this day, they were known for something more horrific. Where a construction steamroller managed to change course and immediately running over the police car, were Marcus Halliwell was sitting in. He was crushed and died immediately. If you do not remember, Marcus Halliwell was just convicted of the murder of Sydney Mitchell. Marcus Halliwell was supposed to spend the rest of his life in prison. However, Marcus's life was cut short, after this freak accident.

Raven's eyes were wide, as she shut off the television, "Ahem, well you don't see that everyday." She whispered, as she said those words, she saw her friends, and family. "Oh my god! Hey!" She leaned up and hugged them, "Well, its about damn time girl. I never thought you would wake up." Razor stated, Raven shrugged, "Eh, I am a fighter." She playfully punched him, "That nurse, Aurora." Rage clicked his tongue and winked, "Eh, she is aight." Raven stated, not knowing Aurora was around the corner. She lowered her head, and walked away. Barbara watched her, and knew that she had heard something that was upsetting. "So when can ya leave?" Razor asked, "In about a week. Just need to do some tests. You know all that jazz." Raven whispered, "So what are you all up too?" Raven asked, Maureen smiled, "Coming to check up on my precious daughter." Raven shook her head, "Ah shucks mom!" She leaned over and hugged her mother tightly, "Thank you, mom. For staying so strong." Maureen whispered back, "It was the hardest thing I had to ever do."

------------------------------------Meanwhile------------------------------

Angelina's friend, Benji came to see her, "How are you doing?" Benji asked, "Alright, I guess. How is Marcus?" Angelina asked, Benji was shocked that everything that Marcus admitted too, she didn't ask about Raven, "Uhm, well...He is dead." Angelina nodded, "I see. And Raven? How is she?" Angelina asked with a little more concern, "She actually woke up. She is doing a lot better." Benji stated, and Angelina began to cry, "Why did I ever give her up? Why? She treated so right." Benji took in a deep breath after hearing the question, "Because your a dumbass. You had this amazing girl, and you let her go, because you were lonely. I mean damn, Angelina, you gave up someone that did more for you in her left pinky, then Marcus had ever done with his whole entire body!" Benji exclaimed, "I know! I know, alright! I still love her, I want her back!" Benji laughed, "A little too late for that, sweet cheeks." Benji stated, "I know, alright?! I KNOW!" Angelina screamed.

Benji hugged her, "Stay strong. The judge is willing to listen to your appeal in a few months. So keep your chin up. And maybe you'll be able to get out, and win her back. But Angelina, you will have to do some massive groveling. Well, I need to go." Benji whispered, Angelina went back to her cell, waiting for her appeal to go through so she could have another hearing.

---------------------------------------3 Weeks Later-----------------------

"Raven, you seriously need to get out of the house." Raven looked out the window as she listened to Razor, "Yeah yeah." Razor picked up Raven, "Please come to the club, if you don't like it, we will leave. Just please come." Razor pleaded with puppy eyes, "Alright, alright." Raven got ready, and by ten o'clock they were at the club. Raven looked around and saw everyone having a blast. And she knew she needed this as well. Raven walked to the bar, "Hmmm, get me something hard." The bartender smirked, and handed a shot of Jack Daniels, "Yum yum!" She laughed, as she shot the glass back. Raven happened to look over to her right, and saw Aurora. She was of course with another girl. Raven sighed, and she knew that she had lost her chance with Aurora. She ordered another shot. But when she looked back over, she saw the girl that Aurora was with was kissing on a guy. Aurora happened to see Raven, and walked over to her, "I bet ya don't remember..." She didn't even get out the me part, "Aurora, I remember you. You were the kind nurse that sang too me. And kept me going." Raven stated.

Aurora of course blushed, and nodded, "I knew I recognized you." Raven stated, as she looked into her eyes, "I could get lost in your eyes." Raven whispered, Aurora blushed so red, she looked like a tomato. Raven grabbed Aurora's hand, "Come on, dance with me." Razor watched her, and nudged Damsel, "Yes yes yes! She is back! I bet you twenty bucks they go into the bathroom, and get down and dirty." Damsel stated, "Your on." Razor replied.

Raven pulled Aurora close to her, they began to bump and grind each other. Aurora continued to look into Raven's eyes, and Raven returned that gaze. Knowing that this could be the one, maybe. Soon Raven took the moment, and leaned in, "Don't pull back." She whispered, soon enough Raven's lips were against Aurora's. Aurora softly gasped into the kiss, her body went relax, and she deepened the kiss. Her arms wrapped around Raven's neck, and for that moment time held still. People danced around them. Their kiss only heated up, their tongues were massaging each other in a heated dance. Raven pulled away, and Aurora gulped. Raven took her hand and led her to the bathroom. By this time Damsel saw this, "I'll be right back." Damsel followed them, and as she walked in, she heard moaning coming from the stall. Damsel called Razor, and Razor heard the moaning. But he wasn't buying the whole thing, until he heard that one moan, "Oh...Raven...Don't stop." Razor whispered, "Shit." Damsel skipped merely back to her husband, "Twenty big ones." Damsel giggled, "Why do you have to be so cute?" He kissed her on the nose, and handed her the twenty dollars.

Raven left the bathroom first after making herself look decent. Aurora walked out of the stall, trying to breathe. Raven walked over to her friends, "How was your piss? Was it pleasurable?" Damsel asked, "Shut the hell up." Raven replied, "Awww look Razor she is a tomato! Should we pluck her?" Damsel asked, and soon enough they were tickling Raven, she was laughing hard, "Stop stop!" Raven stated in a gasping breath, "I don't..I don't know what it is about her, but damn...I like her." Raven whispered, Damsel did a cute pose, "I am so in love!" She exclaimed, Raven playfully punched her. Raven turned and walked towards Aurora, were she kissed her softly, and slid Aurora her number on a piece of paper. "Call me." Raven whispered in Aurora's ear. Raven then left the club with her friends.

---------------------------------------A Year Later-------------------------------

"Tonight was amazing." Aurora stated as she leaned into Raven, Raven was finally happy again. Raven had her arm wrapped around Aurora's shoulder. She then leaned in and kissed Aurora's temple, "I'm glad you liked it." Raven whispered, "I loved it, Raven. As I love every moment with you. I love you, Raven." Aurora stated with a smile, "I love you too, Aurora." Raven leaned in and kissed Aurora. "Hey! HEY!" A male yelled, Raven looked over to the male. He was a tall and frail looking guy. He was in a hoodie, and dark blue jeans, "Give me all of your money and no one gets hurt." Raven immediately handed him all of her money, "And that ring. I want that ring!" Raven shook her head, "Hell no, this belonged to my grandmother, its my family's heirloom. So fuck off ass!" Raven exclaimed.

"That's it, I'm gonna shoot ya!" He aimed the gun towards Raven, Aurora stepped in the way, "If you want her, you'll have to get through me." Aurora stated, and soon a loud boom sound echoed the alley way, and Aurora hit the ground, "No...No...Aurora!" She screamed, the man ran away. "Hey...Raven." Aurora whispered as her hand went to Raven's cheek, "I..I love you...I..I remembe...r the day..I..Met you." She stated in gulps of pain, "I..I..I fell..in..lov..e wi..th you then." Raven was now crying, Raven's hand rested her hand against Aurora's, "Please..Please don't leave me. Please. I love you so much!" Raven exclaimed, "Raven...Please...Please remember me." Raven cried only harder, "I won't remember anything else." Raven felt Aurora's hand go limp, "No..No..No! Please stay with me. Please! Aurora, I love you. I need you. Please stay with me. I can't live my life without you."

Suddenly Raven jolted upward, she was breathing hard. Aurora slowly sat up, "Baby, are you okay?" Aurora asked, as she turned on the light, of course they were naked they just got done making love. Aurora's hands slowly turned Raven's head towards her own, "Raven.." Aurora felt Raven's arms around her, "I can't live without you." Aurora rubbed Raven's back, "That nightmare again, huh?" She asked, as she slowly pulled away and looked into Raven's eyes, "Y..Yeah." She whispered, Aurora leaned in and kissed Raven softly, "I'm not going anywhere. You'll have to walk away first." She mustered, Raven smiled as she kissed Aurora again. "I love you." Raven whispered against Aurora's lips, "I love you, Raven." Aurora whispered back.

The next day, Raven and Damsel went ring shopping, "Raven and Aurora sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in the baby carriage." Damsel giggled, "You are so weird." Raven went up to the place were Aurora had been looking at a few days ago, "Excuse me." The female smiled as she turned and looked at the lead singer of Alice Project, yes, the band didn't break up, instead was even stronger. "Do you remember me and the woman I was with?" Raven asked, "Yes, I do." The female replied, "Do you know what ring she was looking at?" Raven asked, the woman pulled out the most expensive ring, and then pulled out another, "She was looking at both?!" Raven asked, the female then put away the most expensive one. Sure the one Aurora wanted wasn't cheap, but there was story behind the ring, "She wanted this one?" Raven asked, the female smiled, "She said, she didn't need a ring to know that you loved her. Just your heart was enough." Raven blushed, as she looked towards her, "Can you engrave: An Eternal Love Between The Clouds." The female looked at her, "When I am with her, I feel as if I'm on Cloud Nine." The female nodded, "The ring can be done in three hours." Raven smiled, "That's perfect."

----------------------------------5 Hours Later--------------------------

Raven was dressed up in a suit with a thin tie. She was really excited for this night. She was looking rather damn sexy. Raven had a limo pick up Aurora, who decided to wear a sexy tight black dress. Aurora was nervous as hell, because Raven used the "We need to talk." And Aurora thought this was the break up, we need to talk. Once she got to the restaurant, she saw Raven, her heart stopped. Raven helped her out of the limo, and went to their table.

About an hour passed, "If your going to end things with me, Raven. Then just do it! And get it over with!" Raven was shocked with this outburst. "Whoa whoa...Aurora listen to me..."

Raven got up, then got down on one knee, Aurora looked at her, and sounded like she was Lamaze Breathing. Raven took in a deep breath before speaking, "Aurora from the moment I met you, I knew I was the luckiest person alive. I heard an angel sing to me, and kept me alive. From our very first kiss, I felt that shock that told me, I needed you in my life. At first I thought I would never move on in my life, but you gave me that push. No matter what I do, I can't stop thinking about you. No matter what I say, I always want to scream your name. I have found true happiness in you. Because you gave me that hope. And I never want to lose that. You complete me, Aurora. And you make me smile more than I have ever in my whole life. You are my breath, my air, my flesh, my heart, my mind, my very soul, my everything. So, I do not ask you too marry me. I ask you this. Aurora Forsythe, will you be my soul mate, forever?"

-----------------------------------Fin Part 4-------------------------------------

Banned
#40 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 12:16 PM
Wow! This is great! THANK YOU FOR USING THE STEAMROLLER!!! It was like the best thing that ever happened to me. Please continue! You always put cliffhangers in spots that make the suspense high. Great job!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 6:00 PM
You're welcome. It sort of fitted the Steamroller, I mean. And of course I couldn't just Aurora state her answer, but its good that Raven has found a new lover ^.^ A lover that she can be happy with :D

Alchemist
#42 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 7:45 PM
Sooo damn cute! Marcus deserved what came to him. Also, this quote Her eyes. I swear I could get lost forever in them.... I totally know the feeling.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 9:21 PM
Hehehe, Raven deserves happiness, seriously. After all, Angelina was a biotch. And Marcus. I kind of giggled when he was screaming shit shit. I am glad that before he died, he did realize that he took away happiness from a lot of families. But don't worry Drama ahoy :D

Alchemist
#44 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera
But don't worry Drama ahoy :D

Much as I expected. By the way, you're an awesome writer, did I mention that? Probably not. But it's true.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 9:37 PM
Thank you, The Creeper. It does mean a lot. I just love to write, I for some reason can write a lot. If I didn't need pictures to tell a Sim story, I would do that as well. But sadly I need pictures, and honestly, I don't like taking pictures when playing the Sims *shrugs*

Thank you so much, The Creeper. And I loveith the drama :D

Banned
#46 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 9:43 PM
Yeah. I love the way you make it a drama, without being non-realistic.
Alchemist
#47 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 9:51 PM Last edited by The Creeper : 7th Jun 2012 at 9:51 PM. Reason: ninja'd
You're welcome, Levera. I was tempted to post a story or whatnot on here, but it's harder for me to write a good one in English, as it's not my native language. I might try, just for the sake of it, once.

Banned
#48 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Creeper
You're welcome, Levera. I was tempted to post a story or whatnot on here, but it's harder for me to write a good one in English, as it's not my native language. I might try, just for the sake of it, once.
You should! I mean, just cuz you have bad english doesn't mean you can't write! By the way, I had no idea you spoke another language! I couldn't tell so it's not really bad. You should at least try.
Alchemist
#49 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 10:02 PM
^Oh, I didn't think it's bad, it's just hard for me to express everything I want to express in English, harder than doing it in Romanian, anyhow. But, fuck it, I'll try.

Banned
#50 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Creeper
^Oh, I didn't think it's bad, it's just hard for me to express everything I want to express in English, harder than doing it in Romanian, anyhow. But, fuck it, I'll try.
Scratch that. OK, this may sound stupid, but I heard it works. Think of your feelings as a diary and try making your feelings into a story. Like for example, let's say you find out you're going to move to another state. Think about how you felt/feel and then write about it. Make characters based off of life and then start making differences about the characters, what happens and how it ends. It sounds a little stupid but lots of people say it works.

Page 2 of 5