Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Which Hogwart's house would you be in?
Gryffindor
62 28.97%
Slytherin
47 21.96%
Ravenclaw
73 34.11%
Hufflepuff
32 14.95%
Voters: 214. You may not vote on this poll

Mad Poster
#26 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 4:15 PM
I just did the quiz again, and I got:

Gryffindor - 14
Slytherin - 14
Ravenclaw - 8
Hufflepuff - 1

Does that mean I'm Gryffindor or Slytherin...? And apparently I'm definitely not Hufflepuff. XD

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 4:35 PM
candiiee - You are half good and half bad, also you are smart and creative. But it's up to you will you became a Death eater or Order of the Phoenix member

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Theorist
#28 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 6:42 PM
Ravenclaw would probably be my preferred one.
I'm smart, and I'd like the environment. Plus, blue is a cool colour.

EDIT:
These are my quiz results.
Gryffindor - 14
Slytherin - 12
Ravenclaw - 9
Hufflepuff - 6
I don't wanna be in Gryffindor. D:
I'm not brave. Just because I punched that guy because he weren't having my lunch. Nobody ever has any of my lunch, ever, you bozo.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Theorist
Original Poster
#29 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by candiiee
Does that mean I'm Gryffindor or Slytherin...? And apparently I'm definitely not Hufflepuff. XD

It means you're just like Harry Potter, the sorting hat wouldn't be able to decide! :P

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 11:37 PM
I got Gryffindor!!!!

But I doesen't mind get Slytherin!!!

**If I sit the same way as other people my reasoning ability is decreased by forty percent**
Banned
#31 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by candiiee
I just did the quiz again, and I got:

Gryffindor - 14
Slytherin - 14
Ravenclaw - 8
Hufflepuff - 1

Nope. No Hufflepuff for you :D
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 7:34 PM
I'm a Gryffindor!

Gryffindor - 13
Ravenclaw - 10
Hufflepuff - 9
Slytherin - 9

**If I sit the same way as other people my reasoning ability is decreased by forty percent**
Mad Poster
#33 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 11:39 PM Last edited by DigitalSympathies : 10th Mar 2010 at 11:50 PM.
The quiz 'was not found'...

EDIT:

I found it and was sorted into Slytherin. Dont know what these weird 'Gryffindor-, Ravenclaw-' things are about, but Im a Slytherin!

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
#34 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 5:51 PM
I've always been a Slytherin in every sorting I've done. Got to believe now.
Banned
#35 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 7:24 PM
New quiz guys!
This one will tell you what house you're in, as well as pros and cons of your house!

http://www.spenecial.com/birdsofafe...sortingquiz.htm
Theorist
#36 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 10:33 PM
I said I was Ravenclaw. I prefer the new quiz.

You can laugh, until Luna lets me borrow her shoes. Then you'll envy me.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#37 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 11:31 PM
I heart the new quiz too!

Known Slytherins: Salazar Slytherin, Draco Malfoy, Voldemort/Tom Riddle, Lucius Malfoy, Severus Snape.
Good points: Ambitious, cunning, slick, sly. Parseltongue is very cool. Draco Malfoy is looked on by most of the fandom as dead sexy. Most Slytherins have money to blow. Slytherin Rising (the fanfiction) makes you look good.
Bad points: Tendency to be labled as a Dark Wizard. Snakes not exactly a cuddly animal. General animosity from other houses. Harry Potter hates your guts. Movie makes you look bad.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Banned
#38 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 12:02 AM
Hah! Slytherin for me tooo!

LOL at 'Draco Malfoy is looked on by most of the fandom as dead sexy' and 'snakes not exactly a cuddly animal'
Theorist
Original Poster
#39 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 12:12 AM
I still got Ravenclaw, but there were points in that quiz when I knew I was giving a distinctly Slytherin answer!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Test Subject
#40 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 2:04 AM
Aww I feel so bad for Hufflepuff I used to be in love with Hufflepuff, but then I became a Slytherin.
Banned
#41 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 2:10 AM
^Hehe, I never liked Hufflepuff. Too wimpy for meeee!
I'm kinda half-Slytherin, half-Gryffindor.
Usually my quiz results say I'm Slytherin, though.
Scholar
#42 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 8:09 AM
^ *cough*

I got hufflepuff.

Yeah, I'm loyal. But hardworking? NO.
... and i'm not 'nice'. I am not someone you'd like to mess with. ;D

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Scholar
#43 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 10:40 PM
I got ravenclaw. woopee I'm smart.
R-14
H-10
S-10
G-7(or something like that...)

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Test Subject
#44 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 5:27 PM
My quiz reasults!
according to the quiz, I should be in

Your in-depth results are:

Ravenclaw - 15
Hufflepuff - 14
Gryffindor - 12
Slytherin - 7

Other quiz:

lucky me!! also here i'm in ravenclaw. It is quite expected, too I'm as sane as Luna Lovegood..

Known Ravenclaws: Rowena Ravenclaw, Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, Professor Flitwick, Roger Davies.
Good points: Intelligent and wise. Library is your domain. Never get labeled as "the dumb kids". Reading Hogwarts, A History is considered a good thing. Eagles are generally cool. It's the focus of this site and my fic.
Bad points: Considered nerdy. Get no recognition of note until Book Three. Never even sorted/seen in the movie.

"Why do you think Dumbeldore left you that book, Miss Granger?" asked Scrimgeour.
"He ... he knew I liked books, said Hermione in a thick voice, mopping her eyes with her sleeve.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows (Bloomsbury)
Pg.143
line19-22
Inventor
#45 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 5:33 PM Last edited by Zela : 12th Apr 2010 at 5:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Calline
... and i'm not 'nice'. I am not someone you'd like to mess with. ;D

Aww, you are lovely Calline. Just 'cause I sure wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you, doesn't mean you are mean. *hugs*

Uh. I give up with those tests. They say something different each time. I think I am a mixture of all four. I am reasonable clever, but not very hard working, I am brave (apparently) and I love my friends, but I am cunning as a fox and I can deceive people.

EDIT: Took the quiz...

RAVENClAW

Known Ravenclaws: Rowena Ravenclaw, Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, Professor Flitwick, Roger Davies.
Good points: Intelligent and wise. Library is your domain. Never get labeled as "the dumb kids". Reading Hogwarts, A History is considered a good thing. Eagles are generally cool. It's the focus of this site and my fic.
Bad points: Considered nerdy. Get no recognition of note until Book Three. Never even sorted/seen in the movie.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#46 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 9:15 PM
Slytherin for me too.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Banned
#47 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 9:34 PM
This quiz won't work for me. But I'd like to be Hufflepuff. Because:
1. The name reminds me of Jigglypuff.
2. My favorite person is/was in that house
3. I feel bad that no one picks Hufflepuff.
Test Subject
#48 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 4:34 PM Last edited by BellaSwan14 : 16th Apr 2010 at 5:03 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by BewitchedPrue
Which Hogwarts house do you think you would be sorted into and which one would you like to be in?

I did the quiz and .................
.......... I am:

My in-depth results are:

Hufflepuff - 15
Ravenclaw - 14
Gryffindor - 11
Slytherin - 6

I would like to be in Gryffindor because i think it's really nice to be there, after all it's the house of Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny and all the others xD They also got a lion in their emblem which is pretty cool

But I think Hufflepuff fits pretty well, because I am very loyal, dependable (at least I think so + others told me I am) and also a ambitious and hardworking person

Quote: Originally posted by BewitchedPrue
Also, I don't know how many schools still have a house system these days, but if yours does then you can tell us which house you're in at school and what sort of qualities it's known for.

At my school we don't have a house system or anything like that, so yeah...

Edit: tried another test and got this result:
http://www.personalitylab.org/cgi-b...rts_process.cgi
Hufflepuff - 82
Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Diggory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.
Ravenclaw - 75
Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable. Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor)
Gryffindor - 69
Students of Gryffindor are typically brave, daring, and chivalrous. Famous members include Harry, Ron, Hermione, Albus Dumbledore (head of Hogwarts), and Minerva McGonagall (head of Gryffindor).
Slytherin - 52
Slytherin students are typically cunning and hungry for power. Important members include Draco Malfoy (Harry's nemesis), Professor Severus Snape (head of Slytherin), and Lord Voldemort.
Theorist
#49 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 5:56 PM
My school has houses. So did my primary school.
In primary school, I was in Patrick, Andrew and David on different ocassions, but never George.
Now I'm in Guy, and the other teams are Peel, Freville and Offa. They're all famous Tamworth men. Thomas Guy, Sir Robert Peel, King Offa and... well, idk who Freville is. Freville are shit anyway and they cheat at House Music.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 11:19 AM
Gryffindor !!!!!Of course Gryffindor !!!Clever, warm heart, brave,winner..!!!

Page 2 of 5