Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[H]ouse M.D. - The man himself!!

by MistyBlue Posted 18th Mar 2009 at 1:55 AM - Updated 5th Aug 2010 at 6:27 PM by mistyblue4

144 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 135 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 11:19 PM Last edited by silvana_30stm : 4th Apr 2009 at 11:21 PM. Reason: it is written worng
omg is great I love him! it's amazing, and the cane rocks!!!is the best hrepresentation of House i've seen, it's just like so cool, thanks a lot for uploading him! :lovestruc love it!
Test Subject
#52 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 9:16 PM
Amazing resemblance. YAAAY HOUSE. :D
Now it's...GregoryxGregory time. >D

Test Subject
#53 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 2:38 PM
Awesome!!^_^ The eyeshadow look a little gothy,but everything else is perfect!!:D
Test Subject
#54 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 5:58 AM
i've downloaded your file. and it says you need a mesh from rosesims but where on that site and what? i can't find anything over there lol

please help.

my husband and i both love watching House, thanks so much for this!!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#55 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 11:38 AM
Thanks everyone!! :lovestruc

Tabby - You need a mesh for the cane (if you want it, of course), it's under Downloads -> Magic -> page 12

Have fun!
Test Subject
#56 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 5:30 AM
hey guys

well first of all... THANKS SO MUCH to misty... house is a god... hehe... he looks AWESOME! now i need a little help please! i cant get the cane to work/ show up! i downloaded it from the site you said but its not showing up with house... any ideas please? any help would be appreciated! thanks again misty, house is my hero! xo
Test Subject
#57 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 7:00 PM
When do we get to see Cuddy?
Test Subject
#58 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 2:18 AM
He's awesome! Sucks the cane doesn't work for me though. Shows up level with his head and then trails up there, blue and flashing. Really awesome sim nonetheless!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#59 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 3:53 PM
melodrama, Evil - Hmm, well I'm not sure what might the problem be...the cane works fine for me, so I really don't know I'm no expert, but maybe the cane needs an expansion pack?? I'm stumped, I'll see if I can find out what's wrong.

brisky - Still working on Cuddy, I've been busy lately so it's coming a little slow. Please be patient
Test Subject
#60 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 4:16 AM
omg<3 I love House and this is a wonderful creation!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 11:19 PM
OMG, thank you very much. You made my day ^^
Instructor
#62 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 3:08 AM
SHUT-UP! Yep... I knew he was gonna get featured.... he's amazing... it was only a matter of time..... great job....again..... truly amazing...... Well done....

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#63 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 3:48 AM
Wow that is gorgeous...great work!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#64 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 10:52 AM
Flashing blue accessories is due to an issue with how they're made (the mesh itself - there's nothing wrong with misty's recolour), and shows up in Pets and later. I have a little mini-tutorial on how to fix them, if you look under my profile.

Congrats on the feature, misty - you deserve it! He came out so great!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
#65 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 10:51 AM
W000t. Congrats on the feature Misty!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#66 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 12:24 PM
Wow...Definitely did not expect to get featured, I was so happy when it just got picked!!

Thank you so so much, and thank you everyone for commenting and downloading, you're all wonderful :lovestruc
Test Subject
#67 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 3:29 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! great job!
Test Subject
#68 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 5:27 PM
Omgosh this is amazing! I am in love with House, and now I can have a Sim House. YEY! you did a fab. job!!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:39 PM
mmm i love Hugh Laurie! one of the best british actors! .. along with Stephen Fry that is lol :D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Field Researcher
#70 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:44 PM
Congrats Misty !!!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Test Subject
#71 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 10:19 PM Last edited by Tulips : 29th Apr 2009 at 10:21 PM. Reason: to make more sense :P
he looks amazing! i'm like OBSESSED with House, the show is great. i started watching it because of Hugh Laurie. he's so hot. :P

thanks so much!
Test Subject
#72 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 12:50 AM
Well this is pretty much amazing! Great Job on the man him self aka house haha well im havin problems with the mesh u said it's in Downloads -> Magic -> page 12. but i looked there and it only gives u the options of Wooden stake, Katana and blaze cup did u use one of these ones? If not, do u know what happened to the cane? haha house just isnt house without his dearly beloved cane Thank-you
Field Researcher
#73 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 1:08 AM
Great sims. A bit dark around the eyes for my liking but yeah...don't mind me. I love the show so I'm glad he is simmified. Congratulations on being featured! You deserve it. I'll be waiting for the rest of the crew. The next step is waiting for someone to do the hospital.
Instructor
#74 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 8:55 AM
cassoral, under the blaze cup, katana and wooden stake there is the crutch.

Nice sim!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 2:53 PM
Wow....he looks amazing! I LOVE House. Thank you for sharing your great work.
Page 3 of 6