Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Tiny Tikes Nursery Necessities* Brand New Modded Objects

by Phaenoh Posted 28th Jan 2009 at 8:12 PM - Updated 14th Dec 2011 at 11:21 PM by Phaenoh

241 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 201 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 10
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Glad to hear that you can use it without AL!

As for the other issues, try having a tot go nap on the maxis dog bed and see if everything works just like that one does. I don't think I changed anything from that. If they behave identical, that's good. The animations didn't look jumpy to me.

The animation (when climbing on/off, the toddlers jerks to an empty space by the mat/petbed, crawls onto thin air, sits, and jerks back to the mat/petbed) happened with the maxis petbed too, so I'm going to install AL, as I've been meaning to, and I'll tell you if that fixes it. I suspect that while M&Gs allows the interaction, it may not be set up right for it.
Field Researcher
#52 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 4:55 PM
Aw, adorable. I love it, I only wish I had pets now to get the sleeping mat.
Curses. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 8:47 PM
I think I may love you. ^_^

Delfine Productions. We care about cute.
Test Subject
#54 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 11:11 PM
Thanks for these - I can't wait to try out the mat & playpen!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pentabet
The animation (when climbing on/off, the toddlers jerks to an empty space by the mat/petbed, crawls onto thin air, sits, and jerks back to the mat/petbed) happened with the maxis petbed too, so I'm going to install AL, as I've been meaning to, and I'll tell you if that fixes it. I suspect that while M&Gs allows the interaction, it may not be set up right for it.

Test Update: The animation is fixed in AL. M&G without it will let the toddler sleep, but it looks better (read 'normal') with AL installed.
Instructor
#56 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 6:40 AM
Thank you very much! It's always nice to see something made by you. Your creativity amuses me.
Test Subject
#57 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 1:31 PM
Could we have some more energy from the bed made out of a pet basket please? at the moment it is on 6 energy where the standard cot is 12 so toddlers have to spend twice as much time sleeping.
edited for typo fix

I <3 black squirrels
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#58 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 2:38 PM
Its not supposed to replace the crib, its just a soft spot to take a nap. I did look into that but wasn't sure how to change that since it provides an energy refill for animals as well as tots.
Test Subject
#59 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 4:09 AM
I am having the same shadow problem that Freja mentioned in post #39 with both dressers. I checked for a response and didn't see one. I just wanted to mention it just in case you missed that post.

Here's another pic of the problem. Sorry for the quality.

retired moderator
Original Poster
#60 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 4:35 AM
Which EPs do you have and what lighting/shadow settings are you running?
Test Subject
#61 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 3:52 PM
I have all expansions and stuff packs. The lighting and shadows are both on high.
Test Subject
#62 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 12:06 AM
This is cool! Is there anything like this, that is just for a nursery, not a 'daycare'? But I totally like!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#63 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 5:02 PM
I'm not sure what you are asking for. I created all of these items with the plan of using them in my sim families houses, not daycares.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 5:39 PM
Look at me coming in the comments a month late. :-/
Well I just found these, and I *love* them. You're very talented. Thank you so much for sharing!

~Bumblebee560
Forum Resident
#65 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 1:14 AM
awesome. really great work. I love particularly the gate and the mat! brava! and thank you for sharing!

I create for my amusement. I share for -I hope!- yours :)
Enjoy and ... Happy simming!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 6:50 PM
Awesomely done! I love the whole play pen idea!
Field Researcher
#67 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 1:00 PM
This is a great set. Very useful. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 11:31 PM
and you've been supernaturally smart for HOW long?
Field Researcher
#69 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 9:47 PM
Thank you so much these are brilliant! I'm really looking forward to corralling my tots Now if only there was a not pets sleeping mat ....... might risk it anyway.

Thanks again these are awesome.
Test Subject
#70 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 2:36 AM
i HATE watching the babys and toddlers so thank you from the bottem of my heart ive always used dog &cat food to feed the toddlers and pet bed for them to sleep in..Now could you make a pet bowl that looks like a plate that only toddlers can eat out of???that would be awesome
Test Subject
#71 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 4:18 AM
This will make my nursery like, the ultimate nursery of ultimateness.
I especially love the sleepy mat - my toddlers always crash on the floor 'cos I forget to put them to bed.
Epic!
Thankyou (:
Top Secret Researcher
#72 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 6:11 AM
These look fabulous; I'm especially excited about the baby fence. Thanks so much for making these!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#73 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 7:46 AM
How can i check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
( I am new )
Test Subject
#74 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 7:48 AM
Please answer me quickly!!
Test Subject
#75 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 9:24 AM
Thanks for basegame stuff Hopefully you can make some of the others basegame compatible too! Thanks!
Page 3 of 10