Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-SciFi Starter Families- Get the Paranormals HERE!

by Phaenoh Posted 29th Feb 2008 at 12:46 AM - Updated 15th Sep 2013 at 8:59 PM by Phaenoh : My creations are ready! Conquer the world my beauties!

147 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 121 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:03 PM
What a fantastic idea! Good luck in the contest, I'm really surprised no one has thought of this before, and I think it is a great alternative for those who don't use cheats in their games to have some of the more unusual occurrences in their neighborhoods.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:25 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Mar 2008 at 2:23 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
My strangetown just got stranger Thanks a bunch for this neat project!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:51 PM
OMG im must be retarded or something becase i cannot get a werewolf normally! Thank you so verrrrry much
Good Luck In The Contest Im Sure You'll Be Noticed;D

meow.
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 11:29 PM
Wow! You're amazing. Iam so downloading these. I agree with jadedicara, I'm really surprised someone hasn't done this before. Thank you for the neat and useful project!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 12:00 AM
Awwwwww... I absolutely love the story about the zombie family. So romantic. Wow, I'm a creep.
And I will give the alien girl a good little home.

X.x.~*~*.Mrs. My Chemical Romance.*~*~.x.X
X.x.So Long.And Good.X.x.Night.x.X Don't I look pretty walkin down the dress in the best damn dress I own? I reject your reality and substitute my own! Thats what we do on Mythbusters. We blow shit up. ~Mythbusters Princess~
Theorist
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 12:14 AM
How delightful! I'm so glad you did this one Phae.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 12:16 AM
Don't know about the others but Elliot has to be from ET, right?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 1:20 AM
Wow! This was a great idea! I can't thank-you enough! *hugs*

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 1:57 AM
This is a great idea. I'm downloading them all just in case I find the need later for a particular flavor. Thanks so much!!
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 2:38 AM
Like someone said above, I believe Elliot is from E.T.
Brian- Mix-up the letters and it spells Brain, which zombies eat.
Pris-Means "Your Welcome" in French, which a servant might say to an employer. It also means "I beg" The main verb would be Prendre.
Elaine-Rhymes with Brain, which she also likes to eat.
Wolfgang- He a wolf.
Marigold- She loves plants,and that is also a name of a flower.

This is really cool, let me know if I got any of those right. I can see you put alot of work into this and appriciate it, Thank you!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 2:57 AM
The reason this hasn't been done before is because it is EXTREMELY dangerous to download a lot that has sims on it, MTS2 is aware of this and forbids uploads of this manner. The Maxoids over at the Exchange are also aware of this but choose to still allow uploads of this type. I had to take extra special precautions and jump through a bunch of hoops to make sure that this is as safe as it can be for you all.
Quote: Originally posted by ChihoSan
Don't know about the others but Elliot has to be from ET, right?
We have a winner!
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_of_Death
Like someone said above, I believe Elliot is from E.T.
Brian- Mix-up the letters and it spells Brain, which zombies eat.
Pris-Means "Your Welcome" in French, which a servant might say to an employer. It also means "I beg" The main verb would be Prendre.
Elaine-Rhymes with Brain, which she also likes to eat.
Wolfgang- He a wolf.
Marigold- She loves plants,and that is also a name of a flower.
Less points for Elliot cuz that was already found out. Mostly correct about Brian (name actually came from a webcomic with a zombie character named Brian in it), hadn't really gave much thought to Elaine, but I like your answer so now thats the reason why I named her that...You are only half right with Wolfgang and Marigold, their last names are also important!

Still looking for correct answers to Polly and Pris! Thanks for commenting everyone!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 3:12 AM
These are great. Taking the zombies and the aliens. I'd take the vampire if I had NL.

Polly...for Pollination Technician?
And Wolfgang Pax...Pax means 'peace' in Latin, so is your werewolf a nice werewolf?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by michaelajand
Polly...for Pollination Technician?
And Wolfgang Pax...Pax means 'peace' in Latin, so is your werewolf a nice werewolf?
Yup on Polly, thinking too hard about Pax. Try saying it out loud a couple of times...
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 3:46 AM
I had Polly written on my notepad, I can't believe I forgot to type it, oh well here is another shot at the other two.

Wolfgang Pax-Say Pax with a z sound like in "xylophone", it kind of sounds like paws.
Marigold Gardener- Break it up- Mari/gold/Gardener Mary has a gold badge in gardening
Geoffery Bigfoot- Has REALLY big feet, and Geoffery means gift of peace.
Servo- Not really sure but stikes me as Edward Scissor Hands.

Let me know!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 3:58 AM
Thinking too hard again! Try saying Pax like 'Packs'...
Marigold Gardner wasn't much more than Marigold is a flower and Gardner because she likes to garden.
No real reason for Georffrey, just tried to find the most pretentious, civilized name I could. I love the irony of 'looks can be deceiving'
As for the servo, go look at the other SciFi contest entries, maybe you will get a hint from one of them!
Instructor
#17 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 4:16 AM
XD I love the names, this is fun.
Thanks so much for these, Phaenoh!
So useful for someone like me who doesn't play enough to get these on my own, and doesn't feel like cheating.

Oh, oh, and, for the servo...
Blade Runner, nyah?

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
#18 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 4:19 AM
I get it now, thanks. That was bothering me, ALOT! Anyways these are great, thanks again!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 4:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zombiejill
Oh, oh, and, for the servo...
Blade Runner, nyah?
WINNAR!!!! Glad everybody likes it!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 4:39 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Mar 2008 at 2:24 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
WINNAR!!!! Glad everybody likes it!

I figured out right away, and I wonder why... ???
Wonderful job!!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Field Researcher
#21 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 7:58 AM
pax = as in wolf pack?

Love this idear tho Thank you.
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 8:54 AM
Thanks for sharing this with us! It's a great project! good luck with the contest!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 11:20 AM
Nabbing the plant sim and the alien family. Fantastic idea.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 11:29 AM
woo its so cool :D
& i love the name choices!

i downloaded this earlier
and put it in my neighbourhood
but there are no sims inside, or in the sim bin :O
whats happened
Field Researcher
#25 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 11:36 AM
Did you use clean pack installer? If not use that, and make sure you dont uncheck anything inside of it.
Page 1 of 6