Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#26 Old 22nd Nov 2023 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kanzen
oooohh!! may I know how I remove zodiac please?
I thought only aspirations and turn on/turn off affect attraction, not zodiac included. cos even in IRL you can't really partner well with someone with the same zodiac, not in theory at least (my house is 100% all earth signs and we...we're exhausted cos all of us are workaholic perfectionists, we need a jolly bloke or something!)

also I only know how to change turn on and turn offs with teenagers potion and university junior year? thing. (which I ...did not touch cos I didn't think it was important until all my sims said they're not interested :C )
I don't know how to change turn on and turn offs as an adult OTL

tips/help would be appreciated <3
Here you go, it's right here on MTS https://modthesims.info/d/653309/no...-chemistry.html
two years ago, it just feels like longer.
I know right, if I had to look out for my husbands zodiac we might never have got married.
Sim manipulator lets you change zodiac, personality, aspiration, turn ons and a huge amount of other things. I love this mod.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Meet Me In My Next Life
#27 Old 22nd Nov 2023 at 9:57 PM
Everyone play the Sims marriage game differently I do rather like to have my Sims be married, but I do let most of my Sims live together first before reaching the married stage.
Usually if they get along well living together it sometime lead to love one or both Sims will have the engagement or marry me want, to be married.
Therefore most of my Sims relationship seem to work out better that way and for long term good family life. Live together first then married second that how I play.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#28 Old 22nd Nov 2023 at 11:17 PM
Gloria and Garry didn't live together before their marriage, but they slept together almost every night, and had almost daily woohoo too. Sometimes twice a day!!

Andrew used to act as his mum's go-between, starting when she had a fear of being rejected for a telephone invitation. "Hi Garry, Andrew here!" he would say. "Mum needs woohoo again. Can you come round and do your stuff?" Garry never said no. This went on for years, and I never saw Andrew looking embarrassed at his mum's passionate displays of affection. She used to talk to him over the breakfast cereal, describing to him in detail what she and Garry had been doing in bed, and in the hot tub, and even in the changing booth at the clothes shop! "I love my mum," he would say. "She likes woohoo!"

But when it came to his own life, his very mild and unusual version of teenage rebellion took the form of refusing to have woohoo until he was married!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 23rd Nov 2023 at 7:12 AM Last edited by Justpetro : 23rd Nov 2023 at 10:04 AM.
My sims get married when I want them to get married.

After all, I was told that I would be fully and completely controlling their lives by EA when Sims 2 was released.

And I have wants to - I want to have my sims have wedding parties. Go on honeymoon. Have grandkids that they can take on vacation later.

My late and beloved pleasure Sim, Faith Hamilon, never rolled a want to get engaged to the amazing late Stirling Hamilton. Yet when he proposed, she not only accepted, but rolled a want for a wedding party at once

In many ways, Faith was an excellent mother. While Stirling and the nanny did most of the parental duties, Faith loved playing with the babies, the toddlers, the children and the teens. She was always there for a peek-a-boo, a game of red hands and a pillow fight in the street under the moonlight. She died in platinum with Hula Zombies and all.

The Hamiltons left me with 5 children, 9 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren (number of twins in there, of course).

All in all, I would say she had a happy life, a life well-lived, and she left her very attractive genetics in my hood as well
Page 2 of 2