Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#1376 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 6:36 AM
This was really weird to me - I opened up a neighbourhood from last year which was a scrapped version of one of my more recent ones. It was going to be a BACC hood and I only had the founder family. I entered the lot and it was so crazy because the two sims in that family were the exact same, (as in clothing, names, makeup), except the facial features, skin and hair colours were a bit different. It was like an alternate universe
Advertisement
Instructor
#1377 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 4:43 PM
I somehow got a sim pregnant without making her woohoo . Yes, I clicked "try for baby" on the hammock where her husband was, but the chimes sounded when she was still walking to that place!
Mad Poster
#1378 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 6:02 PM
Apparently my Sims' car can fly, but only when it's driven by Olivia the teen, and only if it's to school with Jonas. The other sibling only gets to be driven, no flying for them

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1379 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by velvetina
I somehow got a sim pregnant without making her woohoo . Yes, I clicked "try for baby" on the hammock where her husband was, but the chimes sounded when she was still walking to that place!

I had the same thing happen in my test of time hood, with my extreamly fertile sand people. Except she was on the hammock and he was walking towards it, nearly at touching distance lol.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#1380 Old 1st May 2017 at 12:12 AM
This happened to me a good couple years ago, but it was so weird it stuck with me. My sims had a fire that was promptly put out (dang toaster pastries) and then a few hours later a spontaneous fire happened upstairs in a hallway, nowhere near where the original fire was. One sim died unfortunately. I was pretty sure spontaneous combustion was only a thing in TS1 but I guess not?
Mad Poster
#1381 Old 1st May 2017 at 1:43 AM
I guess, NoRandomBurstingIntoFlames was one of the first mod I got from Sims wardrobe...lol

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Inventor
#1382 Old 1st May 2017 at 3:05 AM
I had a sim catch on fire while in the bathtub. He had overheated and spontaneously combusted.
Mad Poster
#1383 Old 1st May 2017 at 3:35 AM
Devon: catch on fire from being HOT? ..maybe he was taking a HOT bath. I've never seen it, sounds cool

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Inventor
#1384 Old 1st May 2017 at 5:16 AM
All baths are hot, unless you have a mod otherwise. Also, there were no enclosed shelter and a lot of wohooing going on. I'm surprised only one of the group caught fire! (Since they were supposed to be a sort of primitive group of non-sim sims, I spun a small story out of his favored mate saving him from death. He got a tatoo for having crossed into the realm of the dead and returning, and she got a special necklace. They were both considered wise and honored members from then on.)
Mad Poster
#1385 Old 1st May 2017 at 8:42 AM
A year or two ago, I had Don Lothario spontaneously combust in the hot tub after overheating. I think I forgot a patch.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1386 Old 1st May 2017 at 8:55 AM
That's a shame since its the Seasons patch which also fixes the Ottomas and Critter families. Without it your hoods are corrupt. -if they are in the hood bin.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#1387 Old 1st May 2017 at 8:58 AM
The Ottomas and Critturs were actually okay, but I think that's because I reinstalled my system (and the game) in-between the generation of the hood and playing Don Lothario's household. Either that or I did have the patch installed but some hack or another undid it. No idea. It was the hood that ended up exploding and corrupting anyways.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#1388 Old 1st May 2017 at 6:10 PM
Earning 5-7 in a row through my luck on chance cards and befriending one co-oworker. After I moved her in, she appear to be unemployed.
Field Researcher
#1389 Old 3rd May 2017 at 8:53 AM
I'm actually a bit boggled rather than amused by this. My BIG child has 10 points in niceness and 1 in outgoing. She had just grown up from a toddler when the family went on vacation, and while there she developed a "bad reputation". My sugar-pie baby is tough and frightening? She has never done a mean thing in her life! She prefers interacting with her five older siblings and her parents instead of chatting with strangers; that was enough. EA apparently conflates shy with antisocial.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1390 Old 3rd May 2017 at 9:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Earning 5-7 in a row through my luck on chance cards and befriending one co-oworker. After I moved her in, she appear to be unemployed.

Was she an NPC rather than a townie? NPC's always lose their jobs on being made playable.

~Call me Jo~
Inventor
#1391 Old 3rd May 2017 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by croiduire
I'm actually a bit boggled rather than amused by this. My BIG child has 10 points in niceness and 1 in outgoing. She had just grown up from a toddler when the family went on vacation, and while there she developed a "bad reputation". My sugar-pie baby is tough and frightening? She has never done a mean thing in her life! She prefers interacting with her five older siblings and her parents instead of chatting with strangers; that was enough. EA apparently conflates shy with antisocial.

She's probably a gossiper. I've had some very nice sims who got into that habit and ended up with a bad reputation, even when they only ever gossiped with their families.
Field Researcher
#1392 Old 4th May 2017 at 1:14 AM
Possibly. She mostly just ignored any non-family sims. She swam (a lot! She went from toddler mid-range to maximum fitness while on vacation), looked for seashells, and built sand castles. She "joined the hula" from half a lot away from where everyone else was dancing. When someone wanted to talk with her, she either continued whatever she was doing (even when not being directed to perform a task), or walked away as soon as the interaction loop ended. Also, I have BO's No Trash Memories so she doesn't actually have much she can gossip about.
Forum Resident
#1393 Old 14th May 2017 at 5:55 AM
So I named the most recent Mann daughter "Gunn". Coupla rotations later, she ages up to teen and gets her LTW....

Yup. Criminal Mastermind.
Mad Poster
#1394 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 12:04 AM
Ghost cats are not as cute as I remember them

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Helptato
#1395 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 3:20 AM
My Sim had a skipping related accident...

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Mad Poster
#1396 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 9:04 AM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : 18th Jul 2017 at 9:44 AM.
That is the greenest grass I've ever seen. For a moment I thought I was looking at TS3. Damn.

Anyways, when one of my sims was giving birth, the mother glitched and wandered off to gossip with another Sim, leaving the baby floating in mid-air.

Top Secret Researcher
#1397 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 4:33 PM
For some reason Doyle was refusing to come downstairs, stomping out a full queue twice while I was taking care of the rest of the household. Finally I went up to see why and...

I...I can't even be mad at this.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#1398 Old 21st May 2018 at 10:37 AM
There are 21 Pizza objects in SimPE object workshop. And that's not counting pizza box and pizza slice. 21 ...
Field Researcher
#1399 Old 21st May 2018 at 4:21 PM
For the last 2 weeks I'm taking a break from my megahood because when I was going through the Download section here on mod the sims, I "discovered" Riverside and I had to try it. I have to say that I have fallen in love with all the families and everything else about this hood (it seems more like a town to me, lol!).
So I was playing the Roberts family. It was Saturday almost noon and James, Patricia and Hanna were home skilling up. Hanna was painting to raise her creativity because she had almost 7 points, so she has a chance for a scholarship. At some point I realized that Patricia was so absorbed with studing cleaning (she was going for a promotion on the Science career on Monday) that she was too close to a bladder accident. I told her to stop studing and go take care of her business. At the same time James reached the skill level on charisma that he needed for his promotion so I told him to stop talking to his mirror and go work out to raise his body skill.
Of cource, I couldn't keep an eye on all three of them in the same time and I didn't realize that Hanna had finished her painting and just stood in front of her easel. And then took matters on her own hands... She made a booty call to Gregory Brooklyn with whom had become BFFs a few days ago but she had 3 bolts for him. I let it happen because I was too busy laughing: A booty call in the middle of the day to someone she wasn't in a romantic reationship with? I had to watch this... A little later Gregory came, they talked for no more than 2 seconds and then they went in her parents bedroom (she didn't have a double bed in her own room then but she has now, lol!) and they had their first woohoo. Funny thing is that after they finished, he kissed her and the cut scene for the first kiss happened. Nice job Hanna First sleep with someone and then kiss him for the first time... Meanwhile I heard baby chimes and I was like "whaaat??? I don't have a mod for teen pregnancy, WTF just happenned???" I paused the game to find out what on earth was that and I realized I forgot about Hanna's parents. They were naked on the living room sofa (really ACR? They were left alone for 5 minutes!). I told Hanna to "say goodbye" to Gregory because I had to renovate their damn house. Gregory passed through the living room where James and Patricia where still naked and he didn't give a shit about it (he is a true Romance sim after all, lol!).
A few days later, Patricia was on her maternity leave and she was cooking dinner, James was watching a movie and Hanna was at work (she is on the Culinary career so she works late). Gregory came for a visit uninvited and he just came in the house without knocking like he was living there. He sat on the sofa with James and they had a very bad conversation because it was red (-) all over the place. When Patricia served the dinner, Gregory sat on a chair and "waited for food". He ate with James and Patricia. James was very angry the whole time but Patricia was chatting with Gregory even without knowing who the hell was that boy. At some point Hanna came from work and she ate with them too. After dinner she told goodbye to Gregory, partly because I was afraid that there was a glitch or something like that and he wouldn't leave at all (he felt too much at home!) and partly because Patricia was about to collapse from exhaustion and she had to go to bed. Thankfully Gregory left without more problems...
Forum Resident
#1400 Old 21st May 2018 at 6:58 PM
This one time Angela Pleasant and Dustin Broke went on a date to a restaurant, and when they got their food Nina Caliente just casually walked up to them and took Dustin's food.
Page 56 of 58