Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#19801 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 1:31 PM
Amazing timing, I was just reading that the type of house in the top right of that picture is called a 'Camelback house'.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#19802 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 1:36 PM Last edited by missgothika : 24th Jun 2014 at 2:08 PM.
Arisukahaha this is just really ironic XDD. just like when we got the news about the EA meetings the same day they were cancelled. XD soooo ironic :P

CAS Screen via @Iraida Fustii (Russian)

Edit: The tweet says "This is the surprise my buddies sent to me, they made me in Sims4. They're testing the game. I'm waiting for september" thanks to CooCooCoo .

Lab Assistant
#19803 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 1:40 PM
LOL why did they make Kim Kardashian of all people?

HE doesn't need an introduction.
Field Researcher
#19804 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missgothika
CAS Screen via @Iraida Fustii

Is she running Sims 4 in windowed mode or is that a CAS demo? The tweet's auto-translation isn't 100% clear on whether the tweeter is playing the full game or just CAS. No idea who she is or how likely her testing a beta of the game is.
Scholar
#19805 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 1:42 PM
Arisukahaha this is just really ironic XDD. just like when we got the news about the EA meetings the same day they were cancelled. XD soooo ironic :P

CAS Screen via @Iraida Fustii (Russian)

Thanks for the pictire, missgothika - I wonder though, is that someone's desktop? There's the taskbar at the bottom there, along with Firefox etc, they have the TS4 logo selected... ???

EDIT - I see I wasn't the only one to notice something amiss there, - ninja'd by tedw

...Titanium white...
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#19806 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CooCooCoo
I can't live without my cupcake bra with cherry nipples
Well, then hope for a G.W.A.R Stuff Pack to get oversized male genitalia shaped like reptiles and squirting green goo. Sounds like a fitting substitute.

Edit: Ugh. Wrong page. Again
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#19807 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
I think Middle Aged should be a thing. There needs to be a time for adult women to actually experience not being about to make babies without her looking like she's about to kick the bucket.

Could not agree more - that's something I've wanted consistently since the release of TS2.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Forum Resident
#19808 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 1:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tedw
Is she running Sims 4 in windowed mode or is that a CAS demo?.

Quote: Originally posted by Enjoji
Thanks for the pictire, missgothika - I wonder though, is that someone's desktop? There's the taskbar at the bottom there, along with Firefox etc, they have the TS4 logo selected... ???

If you translate it, my guess is that someone called "druzyashki" sent her the screenshot. I don't know if it's a friend who went to E3 or someone from inside EA... but i really doub it. I think it's just a screen. You can see the resolution down there.
Field Researcher
#19809 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 1:50 PM
I don't know if it's a friend who went to E3 or someone from inside EA...

Maybe she knows someone at EA, but it can't be from E3, can it? The titles for everything are in Russian rather than in English.
Instructor
#19810 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 1:54 PM
If you translate it, my guess is that someone called "druzyashki" sent her the screenshot. I don't know if it's a friend who went to E3 or someone from inside EA... but i really doub it. I think it's just a screen. You can see the resolution down there.

The tweet says "This is the surprise my buddies sent to me, they made me in Sims4. They're testing the game. I'm waiting for september"
Test Subject
#19811 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 1:56 PM
The tweet says "This is the surprise my buddies sent to me, they made me in Sims4. They're testing the game. I'm waiting for september"

Testing the game, huh? We need to find these "buddies" and bribe them!
Forum Resident
#19812 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 1:56 PM

uuuuuhh! 0.0 thanks!! i was going mad trying to know what the fuu was Друзьяшки XD. anyway i tweeted her something, so let's see if she can tell me more.

EDIT: dammit!!!! she just totally evaded my question and answered something else XD...crap.
Test Subject
#19813 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 2:00 PM

"Druzyashki" is Internet slang word for "friends" in Russian. She says that they're testing the game and have made her sim just for their own amusement. She waits for September to try it, since she hasn't access to the game herself.
Forum Resident
#19814 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lynn Smith
"Druzyashki" is Internet slang word for "friends" in Russian.

Thanks! i'm really curious about how Google does not know that. Bad google, BAD!.

She also faved my question. *flips table*
Lab Assistant
#19815 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Meia_Power
Either you die a respectable life simulation game

Or you live long enough to see yourself become FarmVille

Why not? Farmville 2 is set to become The Sims, our farmers get a sweetheart next month to help with the chores.
Forum Resident
#19816 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 2:13 PM
Gif via @SimFans

EDIT: slightly off-topic, but i did not know this!

Via @KateKatef99

Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#19817 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 2:22 PM
My heart aches when seeing those people waiting and entering the tram in that concept art gif...

Oh, and here are really big pictures of that concept art:
Lab Assistant
#19818 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 2:26 PM
I don't understand... They said multiple times that Willow Creek didn't have a desert and was the only world we had.
But we keep seeing desertic landscapes!

I'd love a desert (my favorite NHood is Strangetown), but why aren't we getting any confirmation on this? The world is not "new" news... (sorry, I don't know how to say that...)

Crocs with socks
Field Researcher
#19819 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 2:26 PM

EDIT: slightly off-topic, but i did not know this!

Via @KateKatef99

I think they're a little off on the Bridgeport marker. I wouldn't place a bustling urban center in Oswego County.
Instructor
#19820 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 2:32 PM

The babies were objects. I once cloned the crib with a tool called transmogrifier and put it in buy mod, I could buy all the babies i wanted for 1$, but if you had too much i think the game crashed

What a nice black market you have!...Muhahahahahaah

EDIT: I just realised that I haven't even tried to read last 20 pages...
Lab Assistant
#19821 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Meia_Power
I don't understand... They said multiple times that Willow Creek didn't have a desert and was the only world we had.
But we keep seeing desertic landscapes!

I'd love a desert (my favorite NHood is Strangetown), but why aren't we getting any confirmation on this? The world is not "new" news... (sorry, I don't know how to say that...)

They've actually only said that Willow Creek is the only world they've announced, they've not actually said it is the only world we're getting. From the video and screenshots we've seen, there seem to be several hints at another potential world or two. (The desert, what appears to be an ocean, etc.) Whether or not more than one world is included in-game at release, or perhaps in the form of a download (free or otherwise) - or at all - we can only speculate at this point.
Instructor
#19822 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DrVintage
i said we could revitalise the facts/screens/info thread but you know - no one cares about what the doctor has to say

whatever

edit...

page 777?

do not fear my brothers and sisters Jesus has a plan for all of us and that includes toddlers and pools never loose faith!

edit edit: im the chosen one i opened on pg777 ha!

Congrats! Who will open the 888th page! :D
Lab Assistant
#19823 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 2:38 PM
I need to ask, where did they ever say the tram was unusable?
Instructor
#19824 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScottAsher

They didn't. I think.
Instructor
#19825 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScottAsher

In a russian magazine
Locked thread
Page 793 of 817