Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Produce Stand - Updated v2

by ani_ Posted 19th Sep 2013 at 1:58 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:08 AM by ani_

168 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 92 Feedback Posts, 75 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 6:12 AM
Thanks! This is great! :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#27 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 7:18 AM
Ani, you know I love you and your mods! I am going to download and try it out this weekend. Be back with my praise and post it later. Thank you very much for giving me an option to make the kind of store I wanted all along. *HUGS*
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#28 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 12:45 PM Last edited by ~MadameButterfly~ : 20th Sep 2013 at 7:20 PM.
I got a chance to play around with it last night...I LOVE it! (I loved it so much, I fell asleep at the keyboard. When I woke up, my sims weren't doing so hot. Whoops...)

EDIT: That is to say, I played & played & played until I passed out.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#29 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 12:56 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 1:25 PM
Amazing! OFB was my fave EP from Sims 2 and you implemented this so much better here than EA will ever be able to. Thank you so much! Now I can have my down town market. BTW does this mean I can a sims selling his own art pieces?! I will try it out. Can't wait to fire up my game.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#31 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 3:23 PM
Ani, you're an angel! Love this idea!
Mad Poster
#32 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gekko
After download the 3 files have different names!To unrar and merge the three parts, i.e. with 7-Zip, you must RENAME

Thanks for answering, Gekko - I totally missed that.
Theorist
#33 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 5:47 PM
Haven't tested yet but thank you ani. This plus the Market Faire (or whatever) produce stand, will produce some nice little markets, plus the content next week. I'm thinking that another mesh or two for stalls would be nice, can you add extra surfaces? But still, your one allows object placement. Thumbs up for that. Somebody's been thinking. I will post back again once I start building again. Ani to the rescue!

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 6:18 PM
Hi ani, I didn't test it, but it looks motherf.. great! Thanks a lot, Harry01
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
THANKS POST
#35 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 8:50 PM
I love that you can decorate it any way you want! Now my Sims can have their car boot sale.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 11:52 PM
Ani, you're amazing. <3
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#37 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
Haven't tested yet but thank you ani. This plus the Market Faire (or whatever) produce stand, will produce some nice little markets, plus the content next week. I'm thinking that another mesh or two for stalls would be nice, can you add extra surfaces? But still, your one allows object placement. Thumbs up for that. Somebody's been thinking. I will post back again once I start building again. Ani to the rescue!

Sandy is working on new meshes, I'm also looking forward for those
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 1:35 PM
Wow, thank you, so much you just saved me a ton of money.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 5:23 PM
i think this is a great mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 9:33 PM
Thank you, this is awesome :)
Test Subject
#41 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 12:19 AM
Ani_, Can you please upload this to mediafire? Gekko's solution won't work for me, and i really want this item.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#42 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ruby99999777
Ani_, Can you please upload this to mediafire? Gekko's solution won't work for me, and i really want this item.

What happens when you try to unzip it?
Test Subject
#43 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
What happens when you try to unzip it?

It tells me i need the second file when i opened the first. Does the same when i rename them.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 5:03 AM
So which EP is 6? and do i need it for this to run properly? I would like to make a self sufficient sim, i have the cows and chickens and would like to sell what i grow.

If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#45 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 8:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ruby99999777
It tells me i need the second file when i opened the first. Does the same when i rename them.

I'm using winrar, when it asks for the second, click browse and select the second file, then when it asks for the third, do the same.

Quote: Originally posted by fairelite
So which EP is 6? and do i need it for this to run properly? I would like to make a self sufficient sim, i have the cows and chickens and would like to sell what i grow.

SHT is the sixth's. And you don't need it, just download the fixed version.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#46 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 2:43 PM
You are awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 4:32 PM
Whee! I was waiting for the fix 'cause I don't have EP6; thanks so much for such great mods and for good mod support. :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#48 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 4:48 PM
This is amazing. I have a fisherman sim and selling the fish was irritating. Now I can have a fish stand by the ocean! Works really well.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#49 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by derpy147
Whee! I was waiting for the fix 'cause I don't have EP6; thanks so much for such great mods and for good mod support. :D

The fix is already up

And thank you guys for the nice comments. Hopefully it has worked for all of you and no bugs left.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 7:06 PM
hi, this sounds so cool! but i have a mac and when i am extracting the files it keeps saying there was an error, and when i open the extracted folder, there are no .package files in there. there is nothing in there, actually. please help! nothing like this have happened before.
Page 2 of 7