Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 4:41 AM Last edited by Vinathi : 30th Jun 2013 at 5:03 AM.
weird glitch error thing?
so, ever since I installed IP, my sim panel has gone missing. I can't see what sim is selected, I can't select other sims, I can't see the needs or moodlets or inventory or anything. It seems to do this only when I try to play Islo Paradiso. (picture attached)

Yes, I tried to reinstall the game. nothing changed.
Is this a graphics card failure or something?
It's making it kind of difficult to play, haha. If you could help, I would be forever in your debt
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 5:02 AM
bump
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 6:13 AM
It looks like a probable UI (User Interface) issue. Read this FAQ here at MTS; I'm not positive if this is your problem, but I hope it might help.

I've had a similar problem before and the FAQ helped me fix my save file.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 6:18 AM
Have you done all the usual things? Taken mods out, deleted caches etc
Eminence Grise
#5 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 6:48 AM
If the FAQ linked above doesn't work... it's probably incompatible CC. Try the steps outlined here: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._Custom_Content

If that doesn't help, try the Help Q+A forum in the help menu.

Good luck!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 2:31 AM
Roommate has this problem, said it's because they had awesomemod installed. The UI was glitched [exatcly like that picture] speedboats and jets where also driving on the road instead of water aswell. You could see the wake effects too, jajaja.
Eminence Grise
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 2:37 AM
... How is it possible that there are awesomemod users who don't know you have to update it with every game version? :/ We are on EP10...
Scholar
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
... How is it possible that there are awesomemod users who don't know you have to update it with every game version? :/ We are on EP10...

This. People need to learn that.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 7:08 AM
I'm currently using it, too. There is a test version available already. Maybe roommate is a member of the "Search Moar" party