Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 10:05 AM
Default Permanent Legacy Statues (After Sim Death)
I discovered recently that when a sim who has a legacy statue from Into the Future dies, they lose their legacy statue. This is insanely stupid as it contradicts the entire premise of a legacy statue (to have your legacy remembered). Imagine if they built the Washington monument when he was still alive and then tore it down when he died. "Well he's dead" they'd say. "Who needs to remember him and his legacy now? Who was it that commanded the army in the revolutionary war and became our first president again? Eh, not important.". Seriously, what the heck EA? Is the Pioneer of Plumbotics suddenly not the inventor of plumbotics because they died?

Does anyone know of a mod that stops this from happening? Ideally, I'd like the legacy statues to stay there for the life of the save file, like they should.

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.