Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#26 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 9:01 PM
Aw yeah!!

This was awesome, some of these were so tricky! But I got to the end! Yay me!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 9:02 PM
I'm stuck on the 2 points for eating 200, too. I haven't really played Sims 2 though so I'm confused.
Test Subject
#28 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 9:03 PM Last edited by Wolf91 : 2nd Apr 2015 at 10:29 PM.
Stuck on the 5th one too. I even naughtily tried to cheat by using Google, but to no avail

Love the Great Idea's Day idea, even if I'm not getting very far with it...

Edit: Finally did it, with a LOT of help. But I've also learned how to use the site map, and how to properly use the search features too!

" A dog cannot make this journey alone, but maybe, a wolf can"
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#29 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 9:09 PM
I will tell you, for those who've asked, there are 14 clues, counting the one in this post.

As to clue number 5...Muahahahahahahahaha...you'll get no hint from me. Though @Squircle is sort of on the right wave length at least....
Mad Poster
#30 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 9:10 PM
I don't know anything about The Sims 4, which makes Sims 4 clues pretty tricky. Sims 2 is my strongest point, and I know a little about Sims 3, but now I'm starting to wish I was more familiar with The Sims 4 as well! I never thought that anything would make me wish I'd bought it! :-D

**ETA** Sort of thank you, justJones :-P But isn't the clue that Squircle is talking about the 4th clue?
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#31 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 9:15 PM
Well, I think as long as you sort of know the site, the clues should be ok. It's mostly the same set of areas for each game. So if you know what's here for 2, the same should be for 4, for the most part
Mad Poster
#32 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 9:51 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 1st Apr 2015 at 10:03 PM.
Bah, I'm stuck again :-( I wish I'd thought to keep track of how many clues I've done!

**ETA** I've written a list to find out - and I'm completely stuck on what I think is the last clue! No fair! :'-(
Scholar
#33 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 9:56 PM
I found it! I found it!

Now, to go get stuck on another one . . .

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 10:03 PM Last edited by Squircle : 1st Apr 2015 at 10:46 PM.
I won't name who it was because I don't want people swarming them with "WHERE IS THE ANSWER TO THIS" messages, but shoutout to the person who got me past the fifth clue, was stuck on that one for hours! You got me a good chunk of the way through, but stuck on clue nine now. Not asking for an answer, just an update!
And for those of you stuck on various clues, keep digging! I know you can get through them all! I believe in you!

Update to my update: Now actually stuck stuck on clue eleven. =[

Update after the update to my update: I'm going to regret it but someone throw me a hint for clue eleven.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 10:09 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 1st Apr 2015 at 10:20 PM.
I did it! Woo! I made it to the end! :-D This was so totally worth the tiredness I'm going to feel at work tomorrow :-D
Instructor
#36 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 10:16 PM
Oh man this is fun! I love challenges like this but dang, 2 for 200...
I know I can get this. It's just taking a bit.
Space Pony
#37 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Squircle
Can someone who gets it explain to me "I gained two points for eating 200?"
Is this in reference to aspiration points?
Definitely missing something here.

!!!

This gives me new inspiration. Let's see if I find it now or hit another dead end...

(And no, don't worry, I haven't been continuously struggling with this for the last five hours. )
Site Helper
#38 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kestin
!!!

This gives me new inspiration. Let's see if I find it now or hit another dead end...

(And no, don't worry, I haven't been continuously struggling with this for the last five hours. )

Neither have I. I had a break for lunch.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Space Pony
#39 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Neither have I. I had a break for lunch.

Yes...and quite a twist of fate, that lunch itself became the key. Found clue #6, now on #7...the moment of "omg yes I found it" never ceases to thrill. :D
Field Researcher
#40 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 11:16 PM
I was stumbling around one of the fourms and found an expected clue! Now I don't know which clue I'm on...

My life needs editing
My tumblr
Instructor
#41 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 11:22 PM
Okay I know what I should be looking for but I can't find it...
Why is this so hard? XD
Field Researcher
#42 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 11:34 PM
I can't get past clue about 200 points either. I bet it's going to be obvious once I figure it out.

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Instructor
#43 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 11:36 PM
Shiver me timbers! Wait... what?? I thought this was Great Idea Day not Talk Like a Pirate Day (which is in September)... :confused: I got to the answer in the pirate way... or proven myself a fool. Either way... ARRHHHH!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 11:36 PM
Let's see, I've been hunting since about 7:30 this morning, it's now about 3:30...have I really been doing this for 8 hours!?
Scholar
#45 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 11:38 PM
I don't know what number I'm on anymore.
But the one I'm stuck on, I know right were to go find what it describes on another site.

Now, to figure out what they mean for it here.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Test Subject
#46 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 11:44 PM
Yeah, I've been stuck on the 200 points one for about six hours now...
Space Pony
#47 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 11:49 PM Last edited by Kestin : 2nd Apr 2015 at 12:11 AM.
A hint for those stuck on #5: what might a Sim eat 200 of?

Even with the answer to that in mind, though, the next clue is pretty hard to stumble on. It's not in an intuitive location like the others have been (unless you can parse the first few lines, unlike myself, who found them too vague to work with). Try searching in other ways. (I'm stuck on #9 now. Would appreciate a hint )

EDIT: ...It seems that I accidentally found the answer to clue #10 while looking for clue #5. Uh. You can probably ignore this post. >_< Now I'm all combobbled. On the bright side, it means I'm a few ahead? I guess? I'm gonna have to sort out where exactly I am right now after some dinner. Aiee.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 11:53 PM
If you need a subtle hint, I do have a work-in-progress hint guide in my journal via my profile. If you're a trooper and don't want to be hinted, just don't check it out. =]
Field Researcher
#49 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 11:59 PM
Thank you Squircle! I would have never found the next clue because I don't really pay attention to that part of the site. Now I can move on.

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Space Pony
#50 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Squircle
If you need a subtle hint, I do have a work-in-progress hint guide in my journal via my profile. If you're a trooper and don't want to be hinted, just don't check it out. =]

Wow, I never would've gotten #9. I can't see the connection between the clue and the answer. Thanks much!
Locked thread
Page 2 of 4