Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Meet Coworkers Faster

by Chicken0895 Posted 27th Nov 2010 at 10:29 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2014 at 8:38 PM by Chicken0895

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#51 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 7:26 PM
All of my mods are currently compatible with Showtime already, or have Show Time compatible versions.
Field Researcher
#52 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 6:46 AM
Is this compatible with 1.42?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 4:26 AM
Definitely works with 1.42! Thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 6:32 PM
xteenah: Yes, it is. See that link in the first sentence? If you follow that you get a nice little list with each of my mods and their compatibility with patch 1.42 (as well as 1.47).

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 10:18 PM
Thank you so much! ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 3:33 PM
I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this mod for my game!! But is it compatible with 1.50?
Test Subject
#57 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crapsickles
I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this mod for my game!! But is it compatible with 1.50?

I tried it with the 1.50 and it didn't work in my game. So not sure if it needs to be updated or it has a conflict with another mod I have. If you don't have any other mods, try it and see
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#58 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 9:34 PM
I don't know why it's not working for you, but this is compatible with 1.50.

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Test Subject
#59 Old 2nd May 2013 at 1:14 AM
does it work with the 1.50 patch?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#60 Old 17th May 2013 at 3:15 AM
You know that link in the very first sentence of the description? You should follow it.

Also, you know that post right above yours? You should read it.

Test Subject
#61 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 5:27 AM
It seems to be working with the 1.55 patch. No problems with it so far.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 3:01 AM
You should never, ever, play-test mods. If this mod were to be incompatible, it would have crashed your game and possibly screwed your save file.

It just so happens this mod is compatible, so nothing happened. There is a link, in the very first sentence of the discription, and mentioned in the post directly above yours, that takes you to my journal (where I have my list of compatible and incompatible mods for patch 1.55).

Test Subject
#63 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 6:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chicken0895
You should never, ever, play-test mods. If this mod were to be incompatible, it would have crashed your game and possibly screwed your save file.

It just so happens this mod is compatible, so nothing happened. There is a link, in the very first sentence of the discription, and mentioned in the post directly above yours, that takes you to my journal (where I have my list of compatible and incompatible mods for patch 1.55).

Thank you. I have read your journal before, and I don't even use the mods that you currently list as incompatible with patch 1.55. I just recently patched my game, and was checking for updated versions of the mods I use before resuming play. I made sure and backed up my saves before testing my game with the mods.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#64 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 7:11 AM
Good job backing up your save files. If you are going to playtest anyway, at least you know to take the right precautions.

Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh. There is always somebody who ignores what I say and asks if a mod is compatible and when it will be updated. I'm sure you can imagine that gets irritating after a few times. It turns out you are not that somebody.

Scholar
#65 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 3:30 AM
I always hated how it would take so long to meet people at school or at work, so I looked for a mod and found this. It's so much better now, plus I edited the time so it's even faster to meet people (10 minutes minimum and 20 maximum). Sure it's a bit easy to meet people now, but if I don't want to meet people then I don't select the options to meet anyone. This mod is definitely a must for me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#66 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 10:38 AM
Glad to hear it. It's a must for me too

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 1:41 AM
Thanks for this and for keeping your journal with updates on what mods work with what patch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 1:45 PM
Seems odd you refuse to list info here about mods being updated and working or not.
Why would you force people to go and read your blog when you could just list the info here like everyone else does.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#69 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 8:35 PM
First, I'm not the only one who uses a compatibility list. In fact, I would expect most modders who have multiple mods to have a list. I believe Twallan used to have a list back when he used a forum instead of the current wiki software. I've seen many other modders do so as well.

Second, the reason I had a list was that patches used to be relatively frequent, and I would have to open each mod thread and individually edit the info into them. The time it takes to do that adds up with each additional mod, especially whens servers are bogged down with traffic from people looking to download updates.

So instead I put a compatibility list in my journal (which is part of MTS, by the way, and not a blog) and linked to it. This gave me time to update my mods, instead of editing threads. Also, I was less likely to miss a thread somewhere and leave people wondering.

However, since there won't be any patches, I suppose I should go through and change that soon. I hope I answered your sort-of question without sounding rude.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#70 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 11:25 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 11:55 AM
You're a life saver!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#72 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 6:54 PM
thank you so much