Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Book of Talent for TS3 *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 26th Dec 2009 at 11:54 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:39 AM by treeag

1632 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1132 Feedback Posts, 499 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 31 of 66
Test Subject
#751 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 2:04 PM
For anyone with the latest patch try this link, I did and now all of my CC works with no issues

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._Way_to_New_Way
Test Subject
#752 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 12:41 AM
I don't have LN, but Ambitions in version 4.5.6.009001 and when I want to buy the book the game the game crashes. I've allready use the downloadguide here but it didn't help q.q
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#753 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 4:43 PM
this is for late night users with the write novels in 2 hrs mod ; remove or this mod won`t work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#754 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 5:16 PM
Just wanted to let everybody know,this mod works for late night, and has the new skills drums, piano, ect. I love this book it helps my Sims so much to get skills so fast and have time to play. I love you Treeag much thanks
Lab Assistant
#755 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 3:40 PM
this is sooo great! thanks very much for sharing this with us! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#756 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 6:03 PM
It works fine for me but when I save my game and I try to load my saved game it won't load. But after removing the mod my saved game loads, whats up with that?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#757 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 10:36 PM
Thanks for the update for 1.17. The game was crashing with the old one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#758 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 2:12 PM
so 1337!
tyvm!
Test Subject
#759 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 6:40 PM Last edited by theLordismysheperd1 : 11th Nov 2010 at 7:27 PM.
I love this mod so much, but I can't figure out where to put it! I've tried searching through the comments on this forum but that's 700 posts to search through! Lol!

Anyone want to PLEASE tell me where to drop it?! PLEEEEEASE!!!

(Oh and I've cleared my cache, ect. All other mods work in documents/ea/thesims3/mods/packages. If I put the new/updated book of talent there also, it shows up in the game, but when I click it .......CRASH!)
Theorist
Original Poster
#760 Old 12th Nov 2010 at 3:33 AM
I've put a link to the wiki in the overview tab. Yes it's supposed to be in mods/packages folder under documents. If it's still crashing, it means you still have an older version of the mod lurking around somewhere, or you haven't cleared your cache. Refer to the wiki for details.
Test Subject
#761 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 6:12 PM
Default Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by icelandmommy
For anyone with the latest patch try this link, I did and now all of my CC works with no issues

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._Way_to_New_Way

I followed this, and now it works all right.

Thank you.

I suggest all that still has problem to follow this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#762 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 2:40 AM
awesome mod. loved it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#763 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 2:33 AM
Hey A Lots of thanks for creating this mod is pretty usefull

but since i got the Late Night exp I Don't get it to work i mean it dosent have any interaccions.

and i tried any thing and also tried what you posted in the overview but it dosen't works still also i tried to consult the guide of the web but it only tells me thing that I allready tried

I Also Tried to Clear the caches folders of the game

and I don't understand the thing of cc In Documentts

please someone can help me?

and by the way the version of my game is: 6.0.81.009001
Test Subject
#764 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 2:14 PM
Hello again! I installed the "late night" and then I download the update of book of talent for 6.0 version. It appears on the game, but there is no interactive! What can I do?

Sim-maniac
[B][U][I]
Theorist
Original Poster
#765 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 2:54 PM
Both of you, please read the link posted above: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._Way_to_New_Way if you still have questions, you can post in the help forum
Test Subject
#766 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 3:34 PM
i have LN and this works perfectly!
BUT may i know if there's any way to hide the hidden skills from the skills tab? cos there aren't icons for them and they look quite out of place.
thanks!
Theorist
Original Poster
#767 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 3:44 PM
The hidden skills are showing in your tab? That's definitely not part of this mod's feature, you may want to check your other mods
Test Subject
#768 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 7:12 PM
ohh alright thanks for the tip! :D
btw, awesome mod! (:
Test Subject
#769 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 12:53 PM
someone help me! can't use the book. There's no interaction on the book.
ive updated the base game to 1.17 but still cant use the book..help pls~
Test Subject
#770 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 4:15 PM
can u upload it because no link in download i which the file be sims3.pack

Thank You
Test Subject
#771 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 6:37 AM
I fell in live with this mod in sims 3 but now that I have late night, whenever I clicked on it in buy mode the game crashes. How do I fix it????
Test Subject
#772 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 10:28 AM Last edited by vampy88 : 30th Nov 2010 at 10:41 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by emiko.itooshi
I fell in live with this mod in sims 3 but now that I have late night, whenever I clicked on it in buy mode the game crashes. How do I fix it????

Same as me.
Im updated to LN 6.0 which is written to be compatible.
I also have it installed "The New Way"

Any suggestions ?

I have also tried re-downloading & installing, same result.

FIXED ! Turns out your only JUST updated it hehe Silly timezones, Aus is a day ahead so works great now. Thanks !
Lab Assistant
#773 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 11:04 PM
Hello There's a new 1.18 patch so I wasn't sure if this would still work? I have it currently for the 1.17.

-Ashley
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#774 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 4:14 AM
I loved this mod in TS2 so much that I missed having it. Thank you so much for bringing it to TS3.
Test Subject
#775 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 3:58 PM
I'm using up-to-date patches for all games but for some reason the game still crashes every time I click the object in buy mode.
I've got a couple of other .package files installed (no intro, and one for some rugs) so they shouldn't be interfering with it. I've been though a lot of the pages here to see how others have solved the same problem - I've deleted caches, I've made sure there's not an older version of the mod hiding anywhere, etc. but I'm still having the same problem

Can anyone help?
Page 31 of 66