Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Deadly Werewolves [Update]

by ShadowEFX Posted 4th Sep 2018 at 3:09 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2018 at 10:38 PM by ShadowEFX

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 3:24 AM
Awesome! Now my werewolf sim can be dangerous.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 9:15 PM
Oh wow- I remember you looking for this, and now you've made the mod! Nice work, going to try this out.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 11:25 PM
Cool! I haven't seen a sim killer ever since the cowplants. Now the sims have a new threat to worry about. Werewolves!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 5:47 AM
This sounds like fun. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Oh wow- I remember you looking for this, and now you've made the mod! Nice work, going to try this out.

Thank you! Yeah I finally couldn't take it anymore and this past labor day I decided to finally sit down and learn how to do this type of thing. I hope you like it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 7:59 AM
Thank you! It was true that werewolfs were neglected, but no more of that thanks to you. Would you mind if I cloned your mod and turned it for zombies (if I manage to do it correctly)?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 9:28 AM
This mod is fantastic! We need more interactions for the supernaturals can't wait to try it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Meduza
Thank you! It was true that werewolfs were neglected, but no more of that thanks to you. Would you mind if I cloned your mod and turned it for zombies (if I manage to do it correctly)?

I wouldn't mind at all!

Also if you like, there's a mod that allows you to use Zombies to "Eat the brains" of other sims which turns them into a zombie while also giving your sim the hunger motive. I believe it is over at MoreAwesomeThanYou
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 6:08 PM
Thank you, Shadow. Now my Lycan Sims can finally "sink their teeth" into some "fast food"! Great work.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 12:58 AM
This looks like so much fun! Anything to bring some mayhem and surprise to the game.

Also just love the picture -- werewolf is all, "Yeah, totally killed that guy. Wonder if the mall is still open?"
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 9:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShadowEFX
Also if you like, there's a mod that allows you to use Zombies to "Eat the brains" of other sims which turns them into a zombie while also giving your sim the hunger motive. I believe it is over at MoreAwesomeThanYou

Yes, I've seen this mod and some other similar ones, but I want my zombies to be able to attack other Sims without turning everyone into zombie.
Scholar
#13 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 9:30 AM
I'm a little confused, While I am glad to see some love for the Lycans, it seems odd that maul is deadly whereas feed is not. While it is possible for a person to die from being mauled It seems to me at least to make more sense that being fed upon would be more likely to kill.

that said though I will be downloading this mod.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Christain
I'm a little confused, While I am glad to see some love for the Lycans, it seems odd that maul is deadly whereas feed is not. While it is possible for a person to die from being mauled It seems to me at least to make more sense that being fed upon would be more likely to kill.

that said though I will be downloading this mod.

Honestly, I don't disagree with you. At the time I was just going for something that sounded decent enough. I could change the text of the Feed interaction to say something like "Maim" or "Mangle" which doesn't necessarily imply death; the reason I made it "Feed" was to imply that the werewolf gained hunger, it didn't cross my mind that it implied death also. I could also change the Maul interaction to something like "Ravage" or "Slaughter". I'm definitely open to suggestions!

Also, thank you for the support!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 9:53 AM
Thanks for the change I've now redownloaded.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 9:59 PM
I was wondering where the female sim's outfit in the pictures came from, and where can I download it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimBeatle1979
I was wondering where the female sim's outfit in the pictures came from, and where can I download it?

I believe that outfit was done by ALovingDiva here at MTS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 9:43 AM
Yesyesyes! I love mods that spice my game a bit up. Now my werewolves can actually do cool things besides howling ;P
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 11:44 PM
Odd question; you said this mod has no conflicts you know of, but has it been tested with the 'child werewolf' hack from a long time back? If so, does it work with it? Will child werewolves be deadly?
Really awesome mod, by the way! Love that now werewolves are actually dangerous.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 12:42 PM
This is really cool, thanks! I don't suppose you'd consider making a version with a percentage chance of either killing the victim or turning them into a werewolf?

BTW, your first link to the vampire hack has an invalid link, because it still has the [] in it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
This is really cool, thanks! I don't suppose you'd consider making a version with a percentage chance of either killing the victim or turning them into a werewolf?

BTW, your first link to the vampire hack has an invalid link, because it still has the [] in it.

Thank you for letting me know about the invalid link and I appreciate your support! I actually hadn't thought about doing a percentage chance, but I think that could be a fun element to add. I probably won't be able to implement a new update for a couple weeks due to time restrictions, but that is definitely an idea I would love to run with. Again, thank you for your interest and support!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 28th Nov 2019 at 12:30 AM
Hey, this is kinda irrelevant, but how did you get your werewolf hair to look like that?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Jul 2022 at 6:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xlime4
Hey, this is kinda irrelevant, but how did you get your werewolf hair to look like that?

I was wondering the same, I'm guessing its some type of werewolf skin default replacement but I don't know. Would love to know though.

Hiya, I'm a Sims Modder, Gamer, and YouTuber, my info is below.
My YouTube Channel
My Creations
Not Spamming I just like to introduce myself, Hi there!