Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 7:21 AM Last edited by Norn : 5th Apr 2019 at 10:18 AM.
Default "New Posts" link in User Tools menu [Solved]
Hi,
has the "New Posts" filter been moved? I'm sorry, I don't know what it is called in proper English. But until yesterday there was an option to select forum sections you would like to view when going to the boards via that incredibly helpful "New Posts" link under the User Tool menu. So you didn't have to go through each forum section manually to check for new posts, but could filter out forum sections you're not interested in. I'm not talking about the thread subscriptions, but the forum categories.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 8:14 AM
It's been moved to site on pc's
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 10:18 AM
Ah, thank you... I could have seen that when making this post and going to Site Questions and Issues Mystery solved, thanks again!
Theorist
#4 Old 9th Apr 2019 at 8:11 AM
Oh. I noticed that too. Actually all MTS head bar was changed to PC looking. That's not good for me cause I have rather little smartphone screen. All scroll menus are covers large screen space now when are open. Can I move the site head view to previous looking?

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 9th Apr 2019 at 11:00 AM
@Victor_tor, I tested the menu using my Nokia 7.1, and with various resolutions including phone ones, and it usually appears fine. Considering that I've had multiple requests to include the full menu on smartphones and tablets, and that most people browse on a desktop anyway, I wont be changing it back. I realise this might be an inconvenience, but when the new menu layout goes live it'll be much better.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Theorist
#6 Old 9th Apr 2019 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
@Victor_tor, I tested the menu using my Nokia 7.1, and with various resolutions including phone ones, and it usually appears fine. Considering that I've had multiple requests to include the full menu on smartphones and tablets, and that most people browse on a desktop anyway, I wont be changing it back. I realise this might be an inconvenience, but when the new menu layout goes live it'll be much better.

I use ASUS Zenfone Max. This is how it showed me your notification.

I can't scroll it right or left. It's just croped.
Same for pulldown menus

Scrolling moves just background. Crop is stay:

Tried all pulldown menus, but it's rather difficult for me to use as well as read notifications before reply. Hope u'll fix it with next edit.
Regards.
Vic
Screenshots

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.