2 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#10726 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grinevilly
Don'cha just LOVE when people "disagree" with a provable statement of absolute fact?

-gE
>=)

@grinevilly
So umm... I was the one who clicked disagree on charity's post.
I thought I'd hit agree, but didn't notice that I hadn't until I scrolled up just now to see your comment.
I am aware this is the Sims 2 section and the disagree has now been revoked.

I'd like to see an alien skybox, multiple moons, different star patterns, extra star or two. I think one exists but cannot remember where I saw it.

Edit:found it it's by Jawusa http://modthesims.info/t/574533
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#10727 Old 17th Nov 2019 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Christain
I'd like to see an alien skybox, multiple moons, different star patterns, extra star or two. I think one exists but cannot remember where I saw it.

Edit:found it it's by Jawusa http://modthesims.info/t/574533

There's also this old one by Omicron-Simtauri.
https://omicronsimtauri.livejournal.com/1100.html

Extra recolors for it here:
https://omicronsimtauri.livejournal...bourhood%20deco
Forum Resident
#10728 Old 17th Nov 2019 at 4:54 AM
@grinevilly
So umm... I was the one who clicked disagree on charity's post.
I thought I'd hit agree, but didn't notice that I hadn't until I scrolled up just now to see your comment.
I am aware this is the Sims 2 section and the disagree has now been revoked.

Not to worry! You're not alone. We've all done it. Not the first, and certainly won't be the last.

I think I'll agree my own post! =)

-gE
>=)
Forum Resident
#10729 Old 19th Nov 2019 at 2:56 PM

That reminds me I was thinking the same thing, I wanted a Homestuck one with one magenta moon and one yellow one.

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Mad Poster
#10730 Old 19th Nov 2019 at 3:35 PM
I want a hack that fixes the "meet Bigfoot" want so that it actually fulfills. I've just spent a long while searching for such a thing and I can't believe that after all these years it doesn't exist.
Alchemist
#10731 Old 19th Nov 2019 at 8:37 PM
a Want not being fulfilled when its conditions are met; might actually be a glitch.
a temporary solution might be to Ctrl click on the Want with the testingcheatsenabled cheat enabled.
Mad Poster
#10732 Old 19th Nov 2019 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grinevilly
i just didn't like it when my teen boys who were best friends fell madly in love with one another because one of them hit the other in the face with a handful of steaming hot Chili con Carne when he was invited to stay for dinner. Awkward!

How come no one's ever fixed the "Stupidest Way of Falling In Love™"? Hot meat and sauce in the face! ...i think i saw that in a movie once. 8•

-gE
>=)

That, when I first started playing, caused the first gay romance AND the first divorce in my game
Theorist
#10733 Old 26th Nov 2019 at 5:03 PM
Something that I've seen in the game only a few times and think there may be a coding problem somewhere, might be nice if it could be fixed. When a sim serves meals, they usually don't serve toddlers sitting in high chairs. One Christmas a dad baked the santa cookies and actually gave a serving to a toddler, I was very surprised, even though it turned into a bowl of mush. Once or twice I've seen a sim serve a plate to a toddler, when serving a cooked meal to the rest of the household. I don't believe there is a mod for this, or it would happen more often. It would be nice if a child to elder age could actually include a toddler. Even better would be if a toddler actually had a plate/bowl sitting in front of them, even if the do eat with their hands. Also, do sims ever serve a toddler autonomously or do we always have to direct them to do it? Can't really remember, but it should be autonomous if the toddler is in the highchair already. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Top Secret Researcher
#10734 Old 26th Nov 2019 at 10:24 PM
In my experience, sims will always serve a toddler in a highchair if the tray is empty and they're there before serving ends.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Alchemist
#10735 Old 26th Nov 2019 at 11:03 PM
I'm not even sure this would work, but a witch career where Sims need to build the witch skill in order to advance up the ladder instead of regular skills.
Top Secret Researcher
#10736 Old 27th Nov 2019 at 6:32 AM Last edited by lientebollemeis : 27th Nov 2019 at 2:07 PM.
I'd love to see a mod that makes it so that a teen (or adult...) can go from 1 career to another like a teen does when it grows up to an adult, but then without feowing up.
Actually like the way it was possible in The Sims 1

Edit: feowing = growing

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Follow me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Mad Poster
#10737 Old 27th Nov 2019 at 7:01 AM
A mod that allows toddlers to eat cookies, and for adults to react to cuteness when watching toddlers messily eat cookies. Toddlers can ask for cookies, and depending on personality, can either cry or tantrum at first, and then after a few times be OK with it.
Mad Poster
#10738 Old 27th Nov 2019 at 9:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
I'd love to see a mod that makes it so that a teen (or adult...) can go from 1 career to another like a teen does when it grows up to an adult, but then without feowing up.
Actually like the way it was possible in The Sims 1

Feowing up?
Forum Resident
#10739 Old 27th Nov 2019 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Feowing up?

Growing up, maybe?

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Top Secret Researcher
#10740 Old 27th Nov 2019 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by didyouevenmakeasound
Growing up, maybe?

@charity
Yeah, sorry. I was on my phone.
I meant growing up.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Follow me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Mad Poster
#10741 Old 27th Nov 2019 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
Yeah, sorry. I was on my phone.
I meant growing up.

LOL, no problem. My brain told me that the only possible word that it could have been was meowing up. Thanks brain.
Forum Resident
#10742 Old 27th Nov 2019 at 11:39 PM
Throwing up would've been funnier. Throwing up when you change jobs? It's not necessarily outside the realm of possibilities, when you think about it..

Maybe the feeding the toddler thing has something to do with relationships? Not all babies/toddlers love their parents, nor vice versa in the Sims. I always found it odd that a mother's LTR/STR would be in the 30s to 40s with their newborn. Anyway, just a guess on my part. Maybe that's why it didn't seem to happen frequently. Maybe it's dependent on their relationship and/or niceness. Who knows?

-gE
>=)
Scholar
#10743 Old 30th Nov 2019 at 9:38 AM
Pregnancy as a result of abduction happens only - in a vanilla game - to adult males.
I have a mod for adult females as well. Which is great.
But since it's such an "unnatural" feature, I would love a mod that would also impregnate adults who are already too old to get pregnant and even elders.
Lab Assistant
#10744 Old 30th Nov 2019 at 3:17 PM
I got nostalgic and played The Sims on my PC's "old OS" partition the other day. While on vacation, I re-discovered the volleyball game.
It's really neat and builds relationships with other sims on your team. I wish there was volleyball in Sims 2, or at least a way that teams could play soccer or basketball together/against each other.
Forum Resident
#10745 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 10:17 PM
I'd like to see a sims 2 version of the sims 4 mod, "Leap into arms/Carry lovingly" The leap into arms is only one way for the controlled sim to leap into the other's arms. It would be nice if you could direct the other sim to leap into your sims arms, Hence carry lovingly. and have it autonomous as well as directed.
Mad Poster
#10746 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 11:46 PM
It depends of character. Shy sims will never leap into arms and don't like it, while it is prefferred hug for highly outgoing sims and they do it autonomously as often as they can. When other sim does it you will see action "catch". If you want other sim to hug leap into arms, you can make him/her selectable.
Scholar
#10747 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 5:23 AM
Badly done makeup and scraggly facial hair for teenage sims in an awkward phase. Maybe even a toggle for "awkward phase" so that they'd just look slightly off.

The Mayflies Legacy- a Random Legacy Story
Mad Poster
#10748 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 12:12 AM
No autonomous snacks from fridge. I want them all learn cooking or when adult takes snack and leaves children starving. Grrr...
Theorist
#10749 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amura
Pregnancy as a result of abduction happens only - in a vanilla game - to adult males.
I have a mod for adult females as well. Which is great.
But since it's such an "unnatural" feature, I would love a mod that would also impregnate adults who are already too old to get pregnant and even elders.

There is a mod by Monique that, while won't make the sim pregnant, allows you to create a baby between two sims of your choosing, which includes elders. I used it once on the Goodies to give them a child without needin to age them down.

To use the mod you click on a crib and you get the option to create a baby with X. Clickin that will give you a directory pop up to choose who you want to be the 2nd Sim (first sim is the selected one that is :D).

(Wasn't sure if you were aware of this mod .. if ya were then please disregard :D)
Scholar
#10750 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 9:00 PM
But could that be used with an universal NPC such as the pollination technician?
Would be a great option if it did!
Page 430 of 582